Today...

Leoo

Re-installing Windows XP on parents computer as its gotten to the point where the Hard drive was cluster [bleep]ed, to top things off, gotta convert my USB stick for it because Windows XP SP3 doesnt fit on a standard 700MB disc. :<

(It's also cracked, cbf installing SP1 with key, then DL and do 2, then DL and do 3)

Backup Reformat Install Windows 7. Pirated if you wish. Not that I condone that. Right? (While typing a paper in pirated Word 2010)

PM me for fitocracy invite

Re-installing Windows XP on parents computer as its gotten to the point where the Hard drive was cluster [bleep]ed, to top things off, gotta convert my USB stick for it because Windows XP SP3 doesnt fit on a standard 700MB disc. :<

(It's also cracked, cbf installing SP1 with key, then DL and do 2, then DL and do 3)

Backup Reformat Install Windows 7. Pirated if you wish. Not that I condone that. Right? (While typing a paper in pirated Word 2010)

When you steal from a thief, is it really stealing? :wink:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Well, today I went to the garage to see if I could get an appointment for my car. So far it looks like it's either a sensor or the catalyst (or whatever it's called in English) that are giving trouble. Car has no strenght at all right now. At least my 10 year old car with around 295 000 Km never broke down.

It's an OLLLLLLLLLLLD Computer. Cant even handle Vista let alone Win7.

Popoto.~<3

Just spent the better part of two hours making a Creeper from Minecraft entirely out of cardboard, spraypaint, some tape, and the blood of 108 sacrificed infants.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I never said I was Tim? I didn't say "my parent's", i said "a parent's". Most parents I know would be confused as hell on Linux. Obviously I don't know Tim's parents, I'm making an assumption that like most parents, they don't know how to use Linux.

I never said I was Tim? I didn't say "my parent's", i said "a parent's". Most parents I know would be confused as hell on Linux. Obviously I don't know Tim's parents, I'm making an assumption that like most parents, they don't know how to use Linux.

Oh god i thought you were Tim. DUN CONFUSE ME!!1!

PM me for fitocracy invite

Considering I was a IT Tech, I know it wont run Vista/Win7.

80GB HDD IDE

AMD Centron 2.0GHz Single Core

1GB SD RAM (Yes, SD RAM)

Machine itself is a Compaq Presario

Thankfully I kept all the XP Drivers for the Machine when I first did a reload, only problem is I lost the disc eons back.

EDIT: HOLY [bleep] [bleep]ING [bleep] [bleep]!@#!@!#@!#!@#@!#

I've wasted 5 hours fixing it today, AND THE [bleep]ING POWER SUPPLY DECIDES IT DOESN'T WANT TO ACCEPT POWER! I HATE OLD TECHNOLOGY! Now they're going to [bleep] at me for it dieing instead of listening to me for 5 years to just [bleep]ing buy a new computer!!@@@ arrhrhrjhaehaH

Popoto.~<3

Computers have an optimal service life of only around 2 years anyway.

Today I was dicking around in technology stores with my mate, whilst helping my sister look for a new phone. All the demo models at the Telstra and Optus stores now need to be flashed.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Went ice skting yesterday and ended up going paint balling this afternoon. [bleep]ing awesome weekend so far! And am about to go watch the rugby (NZ France, riots if we lose! and have a few beers.

Life's good.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

one hell of a [bleep]ing night

Oh? What happened?

Tonight has been [cabbage] for me. About 11 p.m. I get a text from my girlfriend says "I don't get why I ever trust you...". For some reason my texts don't arrive on her phone (her phone is super [bleep]ed up, earlier today all of her contacts completely deleted themselves) so I call her and she doesn't answer. Call again and no answer. She finally calls me back half an hour later and tells me that a girl called her using a restricted number and told her that her and we had been chatting with eachother the whole time I'd been dating my girlfriend (coming up on one month). She refused to tell my girlfriend who she was but said she was from Iowa, which is where I moved from. I haven't been talking to any other girls than my girlfriend yet she refuses to believe me...

Just curious, do you need to be friends with someone on facebook to see what they write on their wall (I don't use facebook often, probably like once or twice a month so I don't know much about it)? I'm wondering this because when my girlfriend's contacts got deleted she posted her phone number on her wall and told people to text her so she could put them back into her contacts. I'm thinking some [bleep] saw this and took it as an opportunity to [bleep] with our relationship.

[bleep]ing women, causin stress all the time. Bought a can of chew today and it's almost gone already because I've been so stressed/pissed off that I've been putting a new dip in pretty much any time that the buzz wears off. It helps keep me calm....

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Then install Ubuntu. Vista is one of the [cabbage]tiest OSes available regularly.

lol okay

fyi 7 is basically Vista SP2.5

Actually, no. Vista is Windows 6.0, Windows 7 is Windows 6.1 and Windows 8 is Windows 6.2.

[hide]furwgi.png[/hide]

[bleep] it, she trusts some anonymous person more than me? Shows how much she really cares. I guess I should show her how that makes me feel.... She doesn't like me doing drugs. Just downed 5 mg of xanax and now it's time to start drinkin a few beers. [cabbage]s about to get interesting.

inb4 my eggs is on a downward spiral and being an attention [bleep]. :rolleyes:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Whilst I wouldn't recommend doing it, but breaking up with my girlfriend really fixed the issues I had with her. Main one was her opposition to my drug use. Unfortunately for me, I can't continue this habit without abusing pharmaceuticals, due to the fact that police are able to do roadside drug tests and I drive for a living.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

[bleep] it, she trusts some anonymous person more than me? Shows how much she really cares. I guess I should show her how that makes me feel.... She doesn't like me doing drugs. Just downed 5 mg of xanax and now it's time to start drinkin a few beers. [cabbage]s about to get interesting.

inb4 my eggs is on a downward spiral and being an attention [bleep]. :rolleyes:

I can tell you right now, being an attention [bleep] wont help, as ANYONE here would know me. When my ex dumped me 3 years ago, I lost it. I lost my job, I was under stress, I was out of money, and when she dumped me, it tipped me. I became so miserable, I turned into a total attention [bleep], hoping SOMEONE could help me, all it did was make people hate me. If I can cope 3 years later (despite being a whining [bleep] hardwired into me because of it for 3 years), im sure you can do it too.

EDIT: Yes folks, I DONT like [bleep]ing, it's just frustratingly hard-wired into me for doing it for so long.

Popoto.~<3

Went ice skting yesterday and ended up going paint balling this afternoon. [bleep]ing awesome weekend so far! And am about to go watch the rugby (NZ France, riots if we lose! and have a few beers.

Life's good.

All blacks and the Warriors won! such an awesome day!

Doomy edit: I like sheep