Today...

Leoo

Apparently police barricaded both sides of the road my house is on, and nobody is home but me... Now there is a search helicopter and it keeps shining into my yard. I have a knife on me right now, but if I don't make it out of this one alive, Tip well everyone.

Their SWAT armour is weak at the neck and under the arms.

helicopters tend to be weak in the explody areas

After nagging from my mother, I finally packed up my room for the move. Took me an hour, pfft I told her it wouldn't take long and it didn't. :thumbup:

So basically I'm left with the PC, a TV, my bed, and my clothes. It looks quite nice all tidy.

Mum was the same with me when I moved to QLD 2 months ago. "Omg hurry up! blah blah blah!"

Took 40mins to pack, and a whole 5 to disassemble my PC.

Well I think in your case your mother wanted you out of the house, no? In my case she was worried there won't be time.

I just helped put the housely goods in the SUV (frames, plates, arts and crafts, etc). It's incredible how much stuff the average American house has, most of it is decoration.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

@Dan, means if I goto QLD, how am I ment to meet chicks if you wont go out anymore. IM STILL AN UNSATISFIED, BORED (almost) 21 YEAR OLD@@

I still go out, I just get bored of clubs quickly. Especially when I have a girlfriend, unless it's a gay club and I can entertain myself by trying to get free drinks with suggestive comments.

Meeting women during the day is much better than at night anyway imo.

I ended up sleeping for like an hour, then when more guys started coming back I got back into the bears.

A few of the single blokes came home with girls and since we had so many people in the rooms one guy had sex with a young german backpacker in the air conditioning closet.

Good times, and only 1 thing was broken the whole night.

Re-installing Windows XP on parents computer as its gotten to the point where the Hard drive was cluster [bleep]ed, to top things off, gotta convert my USB stick for it because Windows XP SP3 doesnt fit on a standard 700MB disc. :<

(It's also cracked, cbf installing SP1 with key, then DL and do 2, then DL and do 3)

Backup Reformat Install Windows 7. Pirated if you wish. Not that I condone that. Right? (While typing a paper in pirated Word 2010)

When you steal from a thief, is it really stealing? :wink:

If you rape a prostitute, is it rape or theft?

sick as [cabbage]. made me work a 14 manager shift.

hateeee

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Just walked 2 or 3 miles to the gas station to get dip. Kinda sucked cause it was raining super hard and was dark out (went out at like 11:30 p.m., [bleep] I wish I had a car). Was only gonna get 2 cans but the cashier told me that he'd give me a roll (5 cans) for $8 rather than $12 since it was the last one they had in stock. I took him up on the offer and it made the whole trip worth doing. Still had another 2-3 miles to walk back home though. It stopped raining about 5 minutes after I got out of the gas station so that was nice too.

I would have gone in the middle of the day but my parents would have offered me a ride and they don't approve of my dipping (if they catch me with it they take it, despite being 18, it's their house though, so their rules). Oh well, I've got enough to last me at least two weeks hopefully.

I've noticed most of my posts in this thread are about tobacco or my girlfriend (Another thing I do is play RS, but this is Off Topic and most people here don't seem to care about that very much so I never bother posting about things I did on RS today).... I really need to get more going on in my life. :unsure:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

After reading a book I was recommended, I've noticed something.

I [bleep] and whine causing me to push people away, but I want them there to help me; but im also afraid to be helped, afraid to open myself, afraid to keep taking more and more pain until I break.

If im this afraid to trust people and keep pushing those who care away, how am I supposed to get my life back if all im doing is pushing away?

Popoto.~<3

Today I bought $25 prepaid visa to play online poker. Up around $25 so far. Eeek, here comes a gambling problem!

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

[spoiler=I thought this was funny (the comment, not the story)]nFhtI.png

I've solved the mystery! The "two tall men" next to the girl were really elm trees on the other side of the alley and the trees managed to fool the guy and he let the girl pass. Upon realizing his stupidity when the two men were still there, he just waited for the next girl to come along and got her. The answer the man gave to the girl must have been misspoken as stories usually are when passed down by other people and it turned from "I thought two elm trees behind you were people." to "I saw two tall men beside you." Why else would that little detail of walking past elm trees be in the story?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

People watched in downtown SF tonight, was interesting. Oh and that dude in the hospital was ok, he just lost a shoe or something.

Homework day tomorrow, gonna suck. Gotta revise an essay's final draft, write a statement for the first part of my research paper, do math work, and pick a topic for an informative speech.

HOLY [cabbage]. I now have something interesting to post about in this thread. It's now 2:40 a.m. and at about 1 a.m. (like 30 minutes after I got home from the gas station) something crazy happened. I was sitting on my bed with the lights off just playing RS and minding my own business. I got up to go to the bathroom and as I went through my door into the hallway I saw a flash of light hit the wall just beside me. I turned around and went back into my room to look out my window to check out what it was. There were no cars on the street that I can see from my window, but I could have sworn I saw something move in my backyard but it was too dark to tell what it was. I grabbed my bo staff (yeah, I'm paranoid, but it's a good thing I had it). I went to the backdoor and turned on the porch light as I stepped outside. There was a guy dressed in black with a bandana tied around his head to cover his nose and mouth. He had a flashlight in one hand, which explains what the light was that I saw, and a packback in the other (to carry loot I guess?). I asked who he was and before I could even finish my sentence he started to run. I jumped over the rail on my porch and chased him. When we got to the street in front of my house he ran to his car and got out his keys (come on man, if you're going to try to break into someone's house, at least leave your keys in the ignition in case you need a quick get away). Before he was able to get into his car I hit him in the back of the head with my staff and he dropped to the ground. I had all ready had my phone out and was dialing 911 while I had been chasing him. I sat there with my staff pressed against his neck so he couldn't move, but when he finally regained conciousness (I guess I hit him a bit harder than I thought) he started trying to offer me money to let him go. A few minutes later the cops showed up, cuffed him, put him in the back of their car, and then asked me some questions for about 10 minutes or so before finally telling me I could go back inside and they'd contact me if they needed anything else from me.

I'm so full of adrenaline right now that I don't feel like I'll be able to sleep tonight. My hands are still a little shakey. I kind of wish stuff like that would happen more often, I've never actually hit someone with my staff, I usually just do tricks with it, and it was pretty fun haha. On the other hand, if he'd had a gun, I might not be here to post this.....

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

HOLY [cabbage]. I now have something interesting to post about in this thread. It's now 2:40 a.m. and at about 1 a.m. (like 30 minutes after I got home from the gas station) something crazy happened. I was sitting on my bed with the lights off just playing RS and minding my own business. I got up to go to the bathroom and as I went through my door into the hallway I saw a flash of light hit the wall just beside me. I turned around and went back into my room to look out my window to check out what it was. There were no cars on the street that I can see from my window, but I could have sworn I saw something move in my backyard but it was too dark to tell what it was. I grabbed my bo staff (yeah, I'm paranoid, but it's a good thing I had it). I went to the backdoor and turned on the porch light as I stepped outside. There was a guy dressed in black with a bandana tied around his head to cover his nose and mouth. He had a flashlight in one hand, which explains what the light was that I saw, and a packback in the other (to carry loot I guess?). I asked who he was and before I could even finish my sentence he started to run. I jumped over the rail on my porch and chased him. When we got to the street in front of my house he ran to his car and got out his keys (come on man, if you're going to try to break into someone's house, at least leave your keys in the ignition in case you need a quick get away). Before he was able to get into his car I hit him in the back of the head with my staff and he dropped to the ground. I had all ready had my phone out and was dialing 911 while I had been chasing him. I sat there with my staff pressed against his neck so he couldn't move, but when he finally regained conciousness (I guess I hit him a bit harder than I thought) he started trying to offer me money to let him go. A few minutes later the cops showed up, cuffed him, put him in the back of their car, and then asked me some questions for about 10 minutes or so before finally telling me I could go back inside and they'd contact me if they needed anything else from me.

I'm so full of adrenaline right now that I don't feel like I'll be able to sleep tonight. My hands are still a little shakey. I kind of wish stuff like that would happen more often, I've never actually hit someone with my staff, I usually just do tricks with it, and it was pretty fun haha. On the other hand, if he'd had a gun, I might not be here to post this.....

Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Good on you!

Did he actually steal anything?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

What you should have done: Taken the money from him, just barely begin to relax and then bring the staff down on his forehead hard. Double the winning.

Oh, and tell your girlfriend about it nonchalantly and as though he had a weapon (I would say a knife).

PM me for fitocracy invite

I guess I'll be "that guy" and say it was an extraordinarily stupid thing to do. If you're in the US he could easily have had a gun or knife.

To the people saying take the money and hit him again, that's even stupider, because with him being down, hitting him wouldn't be self defense. If he testified you could get brought in for assault.

>implying a jury in HurrMurrica would care what he had to say (he goes to rob a house at night and a kid hits him with a wooden stick because he was scared and confused, but the thief is not badly injured, just a couple bruises)

Since nobody else saw this (I assume) it's the thief's testimony vs My Eggs'. All Eggs has to do is act like a studious, good guy who wanted to protect his family and belongings from a misguided soul, and say that he was surprised and scared when a thief showed up at night in his backyard and hit him twice so he wouldn't run away/hurt Eggs.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Liven up Rocco. If the thief had any sort of threatening counter-attack, he wouldn't of ran and caught by some teenager/young adult. This guy was not a professional; he wouldn't sue back - he won't have the know how or the money to hire a lawyer.

Lots of you people forget how much it costs to get a lawyer. They're only free when the cops have accusations againist you.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Homework day. Let's see: gotta read some poems by Browning for English, do some online Chemistry homework, and finish up some physics homework.

I woke up at 8:30am this morning and the campus was dead. Went to eat in the food commons with my roommate and it was super relaxing cause there was only about 7 other people there. Sometimes you just have to wake up early for the sake of appreciating how great mornings are, not because you have class. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Whenever I have the chance to sleep in, I usually don't get up till the afternoon. Usually because I always stay up late (4am or so) so I'm reasonably tired.

@WongTong: Nope, he never actually made it into my house. He was just lurking in the backyard looking in the windows (probably saw my laptop through my window and wanted it). When I confronted him he tried to run away.

@Tim: I took a Tang Su Do class for about 3 or 4 years when I lived in Iowa. In class they just taught the basic forms that you had to know to advance in belt ranks. Once one of the instructors split off to go make his own school I decided to go with him. It was a good thing I did because at the new school he brought in instructors for 5 or 6 other styles of martial arts. When they saw that I had the bo staff forms down pretty well they started teaching me some basic tricks, then eventually more complicated ones. Finally after practicing with it for 2 years at that school they informed me that I'd become better with the staff than them and they had nothing left to teach me, so now I just browse youtube A LOT looking for new tricks to try.

@star_in_the_sky: Lol, I was just thinkin about changing my name the other day, but I think kinda like this one...

@Nomrombom: He offered me $20 to let him go. I just laughed in his face. I'm not about to take $20 and then possibly have him say that I robbed him because I didn't let him go. As for telling my girlfriend, make sure you read the end of my post haha.

@roccodog: While I'll admit that if he'd had a gun, and was willing to use it and not just have it to scare people, I probably would be dead. If he'd had a knife though it probably wouldn't have even phased me. I've got a 6 foot long pole which I've been practicing with for 6 years now (continued practicing with it after I stopped going to martial arts classes a few years ago). I'm fairly certain I could hold my own against a guy with a 6 inch blade. When he's in the range where he'd need to take 2-3 steps to get within stabbing distance to me, I can reach him easily and strike him just about anywhere.

Today has already started off GREAT. A few hours ago (about 10 a.m.) I wake up to a call from my girlfriend. I say hello and she says "I'm super horny right now, get over here" which is easy enough to do, she lives right next door. Then I told her about what happened last night and she says "Oh...my...GOD. Get over here now, I want you so bad!". And then, well, this is a family friendly forum, but just know that the past 3 hours or so have been amazing haha.

It's weird, one day you can feel like you're life is going very [cabbage]ty, then the next day you can be the happiest person in the world....

Wow, what a weekend. Didn't do much on saturday evening.. The usual, playin RS, while gf was watching the TV.

At 8:30pm my friend called me, from the city I used to live in, about 250 miles away from my city. With this sarcastic tone he asked if I wanted to come to this party, knowing that it wouldn't happen. He tried to make me angry for not being able to participate. I politely asked him to go [bleep] himself and hung up. I said to my gf that it sucks balls for not being able to be there tonight. My gf obviously saw how sad I was about the thing, because she immidiately said that the last train between the cities would leave at 9:11pm.

Needless to say that at 9:15 I sat in that very train going to meet my friends. The train was there at 11pm and we headed to a bar and later at night to a nightclub, where I met my old ex from 9th grade ;) was a hell of a hot ass package btw!

Anyway, had a blast. Slept over in my friends apartment and went to visit this ex-gf of mine later on today to her apartment, we drank a few cups of coffee and talked everything we had done during this past 7 years. Then I left to visit yet another friend, and now I'm sitting in a train heading back to home, and writing this story from a phone :)

Was no doubt the best weekend I've had in months!

What slightly pissess me off though is that if I was a single, I would've totally nailed my ex yesterday, she was sooooo into me.

But like I care, I got a gf at home.

Neppgggg.png

Whenever I have the chance to sleep in, I usually don't get up till the afternoon. Usually because I always stay up late (4am or so) so I'm reasonably tired.

Haha, my parents are always getting mad at me for waking up between 1-3 p.m. I don't have a job or school right now so I figure why not sleep? I know I can function off of just a few hours of sleep, but when I'm up until 6-8 in the morning it just feels nice to sleep late.