Today...

Leoo

We haven't exactly broken up yet or anything and I really don't want to do that. I really care about her, but I just don't know how to get her to trust me and prove to her that there isn't any other girl. It's just some dumb [bleep] trying to mess with our relationship for no reason. I told her she can go through my phone and look at all the calls I've recieved and made and she can go through my facebook and look at my messages on there. There's nothing from any other girl than her but that apparently isn't enough for her...

Xanax is kicking in now. The whole arguing with her is seeming less and less important with every passing minute. It's a good feeling.

Edit: Gonna go practice with my bo staff a bit even though it's like 7:50 a.m. and still kind of cold out. Should help take my mind off things even more. Gonna talk to my girlfriend today, I just have no idea what to tell her. Any ideas guys?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

[bleep] yeah, finally perfected this new trick I've been workin on. I flip the staff under my left armpit so it rolls around onto my shoulder, then I lean into it and it rolls around my neck and I catch it as it comes back around to the front of me. Been workin at it for a week and a half or so tryin to get it perfect. Just did it about 30 times in a row without dropping it at all. Feelin good about that. Also had a palm spin (hold your hand perfectly flat above your head and the staff spins on your palm without you actually grabbing it) that I kept going for about a minute straight. I love it when I have a good session with my bo staff. It was freakin cold out though so I came inside a bit earlier than I would have liked to.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Why would you date someone so paranoid? It just spells trouble in the long term. What makes it worse is if there's an allegation of domestic violence after a row - police wouldn't believe you regardless of what your pleas are. ('All abusers are male' stereotype still continues to perpetuate)

Anywho - I went to a Eurogamer conference in place of my lessons yesterday. It was rather fun - it was essentially go play games until you die. RAGE looked pretty good, might actually get that later this year.

Hmmm.

So I made a good choice in pre-ordering it? Excellent. Going to have so much fun. Then I'll have the wingstick confiscated/stolen and I'll have to go home and install the game.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I'm sobering up in a penthouse with 2 blokes passed out and the rest out in the clubs. [bleep] I'm over clubs, they reek of desperation and attention [bleep].

:( gf hopes and dreams of finding a woman

Popoto.~<3

Ewww, my hands are all nasty and wrinkly tanned. And blistered too... I need some biking gloves.

I'm procrastinating. and talking about nonsense apparantly

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Drove for an hour, came back home with a baconator, and now awaiting further instructions for a D&D party tonight.

This weekend is pretty awesome so far.

Mmm. Baconators. <3:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Drove for an hour, came back home with a baconator, and now awaiting further instructions for a D&D party tonight.

This weekend is pretty awesome so far.

Mmm. Baconators. <3:

I had a Baconator last night! And a half and half Frosty because the vanilla part broke half way through so they just asked if I wanted half and half...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

one hell of a [bleep]ing night

Oh? What happened?

Tonight has been [cabbage] for me. About 11 p.m. I get a text from my girlfriend says "I don't get why I ever trust you...". For some reason my texts don't arrive on her phone (her phone is super [bleep]ed up, earlier today all of her contacts completely deleted themselves) so I call her and she doesn't answer. Call again and no answer. She finally calls me back half an hour later and tells me that a girl called her using a restricted number and told her that her and we had been chatting with eachother the whole time I'd been dating my girlfriend (coming up on one month). She refused to tell my girlfriend who she was but said she was from Iowa, which is where I moved from. I haven't been talking to any other girls than my girlfriend yet she refuses to believe me...

Just curious, do you need to be friends with someone on facebook to see what they write on their wall (I don't use facebook often, probably like once or twice a month so I don't know much about it)? I'm wondering this because when my girlfriend's contacts got deleted she posted her phone number on her wall and told people to text her so she could put them back into her contacts. I'm thinking some [bleep] saw this and took it as an opportunity to [bleep] with our relationship.

[bleep]ing women, causin stress all the time. Bought a can of chew today and it's almost gone already because I've been so stressed/pissed off that I've been putting a new dip in pretty much any time that the buzz wears off. It helps keep me calm....

I went to this party with a friend and some guy I met that night. The guy got suuuuuuuper drunk and him and this other girl were like, throwing around bread and [cabbage] yelling harry potter spells out. Everyone let them be until the guy decided to try and start a fight with some dude and the guy kneed him and he went down for about 5 minutes. Then he woke up, went over to the couch, puked all over this guy's jeans and fell down, passed out, breaking a vase in the falling process, so they kicked us out. Then the friend said we need to get this dude him to the hospital, but we had no gas money between us and no gas. So we went into the passed out guy's room, found his stash of weed, found another party, and sold the weed to get gas money. Except as we were driving him to the hospital, the cops pulled us over and started to question us; they sent us home and called an ambulance for him. So as of now, he went to some hospital for the night and we don't know which one, and his phone was near dead too.

Worked things out with my girlfriend. Turns out her screaming and arguing with me is much easier to handle when I'm quite high (makes sense, xanax is supposed to keep you calm and mellow). She called me about 2 hours after I took the pills and was yelling at me. I just kept my cool and talked to her in a calm tone of voice and when she realised I wasn't trying to fight with her and was being sincere when I said that there was no other girl she finally calmed down.

Finally, things are back to normal.... Until she hits her period, which is most likely next week. <_<

After nagging from my mother, I finally packed up my room for the move. Took me an hour, pfft I told her it wouldn't take long and it didn't. :thumbup:

So basically I'm left with the PC, a TV, my bed, and my clothes. It looks quite nice all tidy.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

After nagging from my mother, I finally packed up my room for the move. Took me an hour, pfft I told her it wouldn't take long and it didn't. :thumbup:

So basically I'm left with the PC, a TV, my bed, and my clothes. It looks quite nice all tidy.

Where are you staying?

Where are you staying?

Just moving to another house, I'm not off to college like the rest of the educated TIF'ers. :wink:

Still within the same city though. The only bad part now is I'll get a lot more stoplights to get onto the freeway.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Mum was the same with me when I moved to QLD 2 months ago. "Omg hurry up! blah blah blah!"

Took 40mins to pack, and a whole 5 to disassemble my PC.

@Dan, means if I goto QLD, how am I ment to meet chicks if you wont go out anymore. IM STILL AN UNSATISFIED, BORED (almost) 21 YEAR OLD@@

Popoto.~<3

Apparently police barricaded both sides of the road my house is on, and nobody is home but me... Now there is a search helicopter and it keeps shining into my yard. I have a knife on me right now, but if I don't make it out of this one alive, Tip well everyone.

Apparently police barricaded both sides of the road my house is on, and nobody is home but me... Now there is a search helicopter and it keeps shining into my yard. I have a knife on me right now, but if I don't make it out of this one alive, Tip well everyone.

Their SWAT armour is weak at the neck and under the arms.