Today...

Leoo

Today, I watched some of Obama's speeches. It's amazingly inspirational

Lmao. How much of it was true and not blatantly obvious?

Some of the content may be perceived as 'obvious' - but he still raises valid points nonetheless.

The video in question:

Edit -

I can make sandwiches.

W00t!

My girlfriend is a great cook, so since we've started dating I've started cooking a lot more. She's allergic to all things dairy though, so the things I make are all dairy free. I've come to really enjoy it though. Except since I don't have a job anymore I have a hard time affording it and she has absolutely no money.

But yeah, we make some pretty awesome stuff. She does a lot of good Asian dishes, since most of those don't use any dairy anyways.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

My menu is full of 'Asian' foods - my favourite being of the Cantonese cuisine and the Sichuan cuisine. Cooking is such an invaluable life skill that I'm amazed how many people still lack it.

How do you go about your life if you're so dependent on others to cook :|. Although, this is coming from someone who spent most of his life in a food orientated business.

MMM, skittles...

Anyway, just working on some programs and eating some pizza.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Well, if you like Skittles...

4yBCW.jpg

I was going to post that, but I got sidetracked.

Also, *right click -> save as*

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

4yBCW.jpg

Haha, I've had that picture saved for a few months now. I've just been waitin on my brother to pick me up the vodka. I gave him the cash, he's just taking a long time to do it (gave him the cash when he turned 21 almost a month ago, I ask him about it every few days and he just says he'll get around to it...). I plan on drinkin some of that stuff before I go to the homecoming dance with my girlfriend. :thumbsup:

So that girl that had been calling my girlfriend and trying to convince her that I was cheating on her called again today. I told my gf to convince the girl to actually call me. Like 20 minutes later I got a call from a restricted number, and I was ready for it.... She starts telling me to stop lying to my gf and just tell her about us. I completely flipped out and ripped her a new one. The whole time that I was yelling I was trying to think of a way to get this [bleep] to leave us alone, and then it hit me.... After I stopped yelling she started talking again and I quickly told her to stfu, I had a little bit of info she might want to know about. I told her that my gf and I don't want her calling us (and we don't, we've told her before to stop) and that by continuing to, she's harrassing us and I was considering making this into a legal issue with her. She responds with "HAHA, I'm calling from a restricted number idiot, you don't know who I am!". I responded with "My phone is plugged into my computer right now and as we speak I have a program running that will tell me your phone number and who the phone is registered to as soon as it finishes in about 30 seconds or so." (I didn't really have it plugged in and I don't even know if such software exists). Suddenly she had nothing to say. So I finished the conversation with "If you'd like to keep from taking this matter to court, I suggest you never call or text my gf or I ever again". Right as I hung up the phone I heard her say "I'm sorry". Then I just leaned back on my bed and laughed my ass off at how gulible people can be. Been over an hour since it happened and there's been no word from her so far.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

4yBCW.jpg

Haha, I've had that picture saved for a few months now. I've just been waitin on my brother to pick me up the vodka. I gave him the cash, he's just taking a long time to do it (gave him the cash when he turned 21 almost a month ago, I ask him about it every few days and he just says he'll get around to it...). I plan on drinkin some of that stuff before I go to the homecoming dance with my girlfriend. :thumbsup:

So that girl that had been calling my girlfriend and trying to convince her that I was cheating on her called again today. I told my gf to convince the girl to actually call me. Like 20 minutes later I got a call from a restricted number, and I was ready for it.... She starts telling me to stop lying to my gf and just tell her about us. I completely flipped out and ripped her a new one. The whole time that I was yelling I was trying to think of a way to get this [bleep] to leave us alone, and then it hit me.... After I stopped yelling she started talking again and I quickly told her to stfu, I had a little bit of info she might want to know about. I told her that my gf and I don't want her calling us (and we don't, we've told her before to stop) and that by continuing to, she's harrassing us and I was considering making this into a legal issue with her. She responds with "HAHA, I'm calling from a restricted number idiot, you don't know who I am!". I responded with "My phone is plugged into my computer right now and as we speak I have a program running that will tell me your phone number and who the phone is registered to as soon as it finishes in about 30 seconds or so." (I didn't really have it plugged in and I don't even know if such software exists). Suddenly she had nothing to say. So I finished the conversation with "If you'd like to keep from taking this matter to court, I suggest you never call or text my gf or I ever again". Right as I hung up the phone I heard her say "I'm sorry". Then I just leaned back on my bed and laughed my ass off at how gulible people can be. Been over an hour since it happened and there's been no word from her so far.

My_Eggs, you've been taking life and punching it in the face ever since last night. :blink:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

4yBCW.jpg

[hide=snipped]Haha, I've had that picture saved for a few months now. I've just been waitin on my brother to pick me up the vodka. I gave him the cash, he's just taking a long time to do it (gave him the cash when he turned 21 almost a month ago, I ask him about it every few days and he just says he'll get around to it...). I plan on drinkin some of that stuff before I go to the homecoming dance with my girlfriend. :thumbsup:

[/hide]

My_Eggs, you've been taking life and punching it in the face ever since last night. :blink:

gFc7A.jpg

It looks like we've found out Egg's real identity.

Today, I didn't do that much except procrastinate further. Time to grind the last hours of my Sunday doing homework and a paper that's due tomorrow.

j0xPu5R.png

Now every time I see that "You took my eggs!" Ally commercial, I'll imagine the little kid whipping out a bo stick and beating up the banker.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

@riku: Heh, I'm not really sure what it is but ever since I met my girlfriend I've just been feeling really confident lately. I guess I've just been taking that feeling of confidence and putting it to use.

@killerred: Damn, you've discovered my true identity!

@Nomrombom: I had a feeling something like it might exist. There's so many things you can do with computers these days. If I was her though I would have at least asked what the program was called. Usually when someone is making up [cabbage] as they go along, if you ask a really specific question like that there'll be a pause before they answer because they need time to think of an answer. She must have just been so worried about getting into legal trouble that she just accepted what I said as the truth.

@Omar: Haha, I've seen that commercial before and never even made the connection of my user name and what the kid says. :lol:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

HOLY [cabbage]. I now have something interesting to post about in this thread. It's now 2:40 a.m. and at about 1 a.m. (like 30 minutes after I got home from the gas station) something crazy happened. I was sitting on my bed with the lights off just playing RS and minding my own business. I got up to go to the bathroom and as I went through my door into the hallway I saw a flash of light hit the wall just beside me. I turned around and went back into my room to look out my window to check out what it was. There were no cars on the street that I can see from my window, but I could have sworn I saw something move in my backyard but it was too dark to tell what it was. I grabbed my bo staff (yeah, I'm paranoid, but it's a good thing I had it). I went to the backdoor and turned on the porch light as I stepped outside. There was a guy dressed in black with a bandana tied around his head to cover his nose and mouth. He had a flashlight in one hand, which explains what the light was that I saw, and a packback in the other (to carry loot I guess?). I asked who he was and before I could even finish my sentence he started to run. I jumped over the rail on my porch and chased him. When we got to the street in front of my house he ran to his car and got out his keys (come on man, if you're going to try to break into someone's house, at least leave your keys in the ignition in case you need a quick get away). Before he was able to get into his car I hit him in the back of the head with my staff and he dropped to the ground. I had all ready had my phone out and was dialing 911 while I had been chasing him. I sat there with my staff pressed against his neck so he couldn't move, but when he finally regained conciousness (I guess I hit him a bit harder than I thought) he started trying to offer me money to let him go. A few minutes later the cops showed up, cuffed him, put him in the back of their car, and then asked me some questions for about 10 minutes or so before finally telling me I could go back inside and they'd contact me if they needed anything else from me.

I'm so full of adrenaline right now that I don't feel like I'll be able to sleep tonight. My hands are still a little shakey. I kind of wish stuff like that would happen more often, I've never actually hit someone with my staff, I usually just do tricks with it, and it was pretty fun haha. On the other hand, if he'd had a gun, I might not be here to post this.....

good stuff man! beers on me

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I might have just screwed up everything for myself tonight... I got mortally drunk, realised how much I liked someone, and messed everything up... It's 3am and I'm a grown man crying myself to sleep... how pathetic am I?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I might have just screwed up everything for myself tonight... I got mortally drunk, realised how much I liked someone, and messed everything up... It's 3am and I'm a grown man crying myself to sleep... how pathetic am I?

Word of advice,

If the person is that much trouble over something like that, they probably aren't worth the trouble, you'll be fine

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]

Rarely is your entire life dependant on a single person. Go to sleep, wake up, and continue on with life.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Hey, that's what happened to me, too (a year ago)! I showed how'd pathetically dependent I was on her, and now things are messed up.

But yeah, like people are hinting, move on. It took me a year to do it, but I think I've finally managed it.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

My voice is still hoarse from a football game last night. I was one of the people leading the student section, body paint and everything.

Oh and I have a timed essay tomorrow that I'll most likely not do well on.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

It may seem like everything is screwed up at the moment, but you've got to realise that life will go on. You'll get past this. It may take quite some time, but eventually the heartache will subside and you'll be able to get over it. If things don't work out with a person (whether it's because she doesn't feel the same way about you as you feel about her, or whatever reason) maybe they aren't the one that's meant for you. Right now it may seem like she was the only one you could love but with time someone else is bound to come along. When you meet her you'll realise that all the heartache you went through before was for nothing because you truely love this new person who has come into your life.

This thread is no longer about what you did today, it's about helping Ezkaton feel better.

This thread is no longer about what you did today, it's about helping Ezkaton feel better.

...A little harsh, but anyways

Back to the grind of school tomorrow, I'm in college and honors classes, but somehow the slackers/stupid monkeys still manage to get through and proceed to be lazy and benefit from others

I thought I would be done with these people once I got into these classes :wall:

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]

He is joking.

Good, someone understood that. I thought it was kinda obvious, I mean come on, I can't just tell people to completely change the topic of a thread like a thousand pages into it... It's understandable if someone misses that it's a joke though, what with this being text and not being able to type in a joking tone of voice.

Back to the grind of school tomorrow, I'm in college and honors classes, but somehow the slackers/stupid monkeys still manage to get through and proceed to be lazy and benefit from others

I thought I would be done with these people once I got into these classes :wall:

You'll never be done with these people, not even if you find a job. Trust me, been there.