Today...

Leoo

I like how I work back to back 14 hour shifts while sick, and then I get [cabbage] for leaving work 2 hours early to study for a statistics exam the next morning >.>

awesome

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So that girl that had been calling my girlfriend and trying to convince her that I was cheating on her called again today. I told my gf to convince the girl to actually call me. Like 20 minutes later I got a call from a restricted number, and I was ready for it.... She starts telling me to stop lying to my gf and just tell her about us. I completely flipped out and ripped her a new one. The whole time that I was yelling I was trying to think of a way to get this [bleep] to leave us alone, and then it hit me.... After I stopped yelling she started talking again and I quickly told her to stfu, I had a little bit of info she might want to know about. I told her that my gf and I don't want her calling us (and we don't, we've told her before to stop) and that by continuing to, she's harrassing us and I was considering making this into a legal issue with her. She responds with "HAHA, I'm calling from a restricted number idiot, you don't know who I am!". I responded with "My phone is plugged into my computer right now and as we speak I have a program running that will tell me your phone number and who the phone is registered to as soon as it finishes in about 30 seconds or so." (I didn't really have it plugged in and I don't even know if such software exists). Suddenly she had nothing to say. So I finished the conversation with "If you'd like to keep from taking this matter to court, I suggest you never call or text my gf or I ever again". Right as I hung up the phone I heard her say "I'm sorry". Then I just leaned back on my bed and laughed my ass off at how gulible people can be. Been over an hour since it happened and there's been no word from her so far.

A court injunction can force the telco to provide the police with the number anyway. If she does call up again, politely inform her that you're going to call the police as soon as the phone call ends to charge her with harassment, and that even with her number blocked the police will still find it out from her telco, using your telco.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

[hide]So that girl that had been calling my girlfriend and trying to convince her that I was cheating on her called again today. I told my gf to convince the girl to actually call me. Like 20 minutes later I got a call from a restricted number, and I was ready for it.... She starts telling me to stop lying to my gf and just tell her about us. I completely flipped out and ripped her a new one. The whole time that I was yelling I was trying to think of a way to get this [bleep] to leave us alone, and then it hit me.... After I stopped yelling she started talking again and I quickly told her to stfu, I had a little bit of info she might want to know about. I told her that my gf and I don't want her calling us (and we don't, we've told her before to stop) and that by continuing to, she's harrassing us and I was considering making this into a legal issue with her. She responds with "HAHA, I'm calling from a restricted number idiot, you don't know who I am!". I responded with "My phone is plugged into my computer right now and as we speak I have a program running that will tell me your phone number and who the phone is registered to as soon as it finishes in about 30 seconds or so." (I didn't really have it plugged in and I don't even know if such software exists). Suddenly she had nothing to say. So I finished the conversation with "If you'd like to keep from taking this matter to court, I suggest you never call or text my gf or I ever again". Right as I hung up the phone I heard her say "I'm sorry". Then I just leaned back on my bed and laughed my ass off at how gulible people can be. Been over an hour since it happened and there's been no word from her so far.[/hide]

A court injunction can force the telco to provide the police with the number anyway. If she does call up again, politely inform her that you're going to call the police as soon as the phone call ends to charge her with harassment, and that even with her number blocked the police will still find it out from her telco, using your telco.

Thanks for the information. That's a good thing to know and I'll be sure to inform her of that if she does ever call back.

Heard a noise outback about 20 minutes ago. First thing I thought was "Really, two times in two nights?". Grabbed my staff, same procedure as last night. Turned on the porch light as I stepped outside and looked around. There were two raccoons sitting in my yard staring at me as I stared back at them. I couldn't help but laugh. I kept looking at them and said "I took down something bigger than you two last night" (yes, I talk to animals even though they can't talk back) and smacked my staff on the rail of the porch which made a loud noise and they ran off. I would have just let them be and gone back inside but I didn't want them tipping over our garbage cans or sticking around until morning and having them bite one of my dogs. Ugh, anytime I hear a noise outside in the night I'm going to be more paranoid than I used to be. :lol:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

You should make a sign that says "Beware of Bo Staff".

Haha. I really wish I had a video camera so I could make a vid of some of my more difficult tricks to post here and get some feedback from you guys.

Also, I need to find something I can do to earn myself a custom title. I'd love for it to say "Bo Staff Weilder" under my avatar. :lol:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

I might have just screwed up everything for myself tonight... I got mortally drunk, realised how much I liked someone, and messed everything up... It's 3am and I'm a grown man crying myself to sleep... how pathetic am I?

If it makes you feel any better I fairly recently managed to do this without any alcohol at all! :P

I feel theres always going to be that one person you screw everything up with, [cabbage] happens, you meet new people and life goes on... It's kinda hard to stop thinking about the "what if?" though...

Anyway, looked at a flat today which I think looks good, nice and close to uni and to the mall. Nice sized lounge and nice size backyard. I really hope I end up staying *somewhere* next year hah.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Starting my first day of college today. I'm freaking nervous. Hopefully the class has nice people in there :ohnoes: Ah I need to eat but I feel like I'm gonna puke.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Humans don't bite. Unless you're dating Edward.

What have you got to be worried about?

My girlfriend used to bite me a lot when we started dating. I explained that it was painful and she stopped. Now there's only a bit of playful biting in the bedroom which is always fun.

College is a lot different than High School. The majority of people don't go out of their way to give Freshman a hard time unless you're into sororities and such. I'm sure you'll do fine and adjust to it.

Low_C.png

Sorry about last night guys >.< I may have possibly have had way way way way too much to drink... At last count I think I had just more than half a bottle of Captain Morgan's Spiced in halls and then a trebel rum and coke when I went out.

Thanks for all the kind words this morning on this thread... You guys make a lot of sense and are right really.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Sorry about last night guys >.< I may have possibly have had way way way way too much to drink... At last count I think I had just more than half a bottle of Captain Morgan's Spiced in halls and then a trebel rum and coke when I went out.

Thanks for all the kind words this morning on this thread... You guys make a lot of sense and are right really.

No need to apologize. Alcohol can really mess you up. I remember one time when I was 15 and at my best friend's 18th birthday party. I had 15 shots (was only my 3rd time drinking, and I only weigh about 130 pounds, so WAY too much alcohol for my body). I don't remember any of the night after about 5 minutes after I took that 15th shot. I woke up the next morning lying in the doorway off the bathroom, half in the bathroom, half in the living room, and had a horrible hangover. I was then informed by one of my friends who was sober at the party that I was hitting on almost every girl at the party, then at 2 a.m. I just kind of disapeared. No one could find me until at about 4 a.m. someone noticed the back door was open. They turned the light on and I was lying face down on the concrete patio. I guess they carried me back inside and I then spent the rest of the night in the bathroom.

I'm glad we could give you some helpful advice and hopefully make you feel a bit better about the situation. :smile:

friend of mine when he went to a 18th few years back drank too much, threw up in their new home, ruined the carpet and woke up naked on the toilet.

I have still yet to be drunk, I never get the opportunity because there's never a safe environment whenever I drink and im lucky to get invited out twice a year, hell last year I didn't get one invite. >.>

Popoto.~<3

friend of mine when he went to a 18th few years back drank too much, threw up in their new home, ruined the carpet and woke up naked on the toilet.

I have still yet to be drunk, I never get the opportunity because there's never a safe environment whenever I drink and im lucky to get invited out twice a year, hell last year I didn't get one invite. >.>

I've never really even taken the environment that I'll be in into consideration when getting drunk. Same friend who's 18th birthday I got drunk at had a volleyball game one day (was just at some local place where a bunch of teams got together for a tournament). He asked if I wanted to come watch but I'd all ready had 3 shots. I wasn't about to stop there, it would just feel like a waste so I took 5 more shots real quick before we left the house. By the time we got there I was feeling really drunk. The first person I saw when I got to the place where he was going to play at was my martial arts instructor who I'd known for about 5 years at that time. He's good friends with my dad, but he also knows I'm a teenager and understands I'm going to do stupid [cabbage] that he doesn't tell my dad about. It was pretty cool because during class I had to show him a lot of respect and do exactly what he told me to, but then outside of class we'd hang out and just be buddies. I could joke around with him and talk [cabbage] to him when he did stupid stuff and he'd never carry over any of his feelings into class the next day (never had any punishment or anything for giving him a hard time or doing stupid stuff outside of class). I walked up and said hey to him and shook his hand. He instantly got a huge smile on his face and he said "Dude, you're drunk as hell right now, aren't you? I can smell it on your breath haha". I admited to it and he just laughed and told me not to get into any trouble. Then I spent the whole night standing right next to whichever court my friend was playing on at the time and screaming/cheering for him (usually I'm the most shy person ever and would never draw attention to myself). When they won their first match I jumped up onto a picinic table and did a front flip off of it into the sand, and to my surprise I actually landed on my feet (I'd never attempted this before other than on a trampoline and while sober).

Looking back on it, it was stupid as hell to do. I was 16, smelled strongly of alcohol, and was attracting a lot of attention to myself. I could have easily got into a lot of trouble with the law.

The thing that bugs me though, Is I NEVER got to do ANYTHING wild, So at almost 21 it really makes me feel like I haven't done anything with my life. Never been wild, I was a total dweeb, I haven't been drunk yet (didnt even drink until 18). I was such a stupid goodie-two shoes, looking back, I wasted my life so far and I dont want it to continue on like that. Think as if a 40 year old who got married at 16 and settled down straight away. thats how I feel. :|

Popoto.~<3

Seriously, stop giving a [bleep] and just go out. I met a guy, whose friends decided they wouldn't go out on the town, so he went by himself. The best stranger I'll never get to meet sober since we got separated.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Starting my first day of college today. I'm freaking nervous. Hopefully the class has nice people in there :ohnoes: Ah I need to eat but I feel like I'm gonna puke.

Tell them you're a Runescape forum mod; they'll be scared of you straight away.

The thing that bugs me though, Is I NEVER got to do ANYTHING wild, So at almost 21 it really makes me feel like I haven't done anything with my life. Never been wild, I was a total dweeb, I haven't been drunk yet (didnt even drink until 18). I was such a stupid goodie-two shoes, looking back, I wasted my life so far and I dont want it to continue on like that. Think as if a 40 year old who got married at 16 and settled down straight away. thats how I feel. :|

Well, what do you want to do? If you want to do something in your life besides doing all that, then do it. You'll feel proud with not doing all that.

j0xPu5R.png

There is a lot more to life than just partying and getting drunk you know. In all honesty, not being in control of yourself and potentially doing something stupid doesn't sound like fun at all...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I think it's less 'I want to get drunk' than it's 'I want my freedom to do whatever I want'.

Today I'm actually doing something about my personal statement. I'm going to write a piece so impressive that it'll make Shakespeare look like he was writing stories in the 8th grade. I will do this!!

The thing that bugs me is you say things like "i never got to", you're freaking 21, man!

I don't realy know your situation sorry but,

You say you wait for invites to things, maybe just try asking people things like what they're up to on the weekend or something? I'm not much of a drinker but I find there aren't many weekends where nobody is doing nothing at all.

It's probs best [bleep]ing and whining here though, rather then irl, but only if you're actually going to do something about it.

Though to be honest waking up in your own vomit is kind of overrated anyway...

Doomy edit: I like sheep

^what was it on ?

Biology. Depending on how lucky my guessing was, I probably got anywhere from a high 70 to a low 90. I know I got one wrong at the very least though, since I turned in my test and then immediately remembered that C4 plants had Kranz anatomy, not CAM plants.

Oh well. I just hope it's at least an 80.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Why do you feel like you HAVE to be wild, get drunk, be a "bad boy" and whatnot? So what, I'm 18 and I'm never going to drink ("oh you will eventually." NO, I won't.) You're 21, big whoop. You want to attract a girl? What do you think will attract one more? Being drunk out of your mind and throwing up on her, or drinking soda/water and having a conversation with her? You don't have to be "wild" to find someone. If anything, you'd probably end up hurting yourself.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!