Today...

Leoo

You need to carry your Bo Staff around with you. Do it like Goku in Dragon Ball and get a magically extending baton.

Haha, that would be badass.

I could see that scenario going wrong in many different ways.

Today, I cannot get to sleep. I hope I don't have to pull an all-nighter :|

Yeah, it just seems so sketchy to have a group of people approach you in the dark when you're by yourself. I thought I was about to get jumped for sure. Turns out they were just a nice group of guys who wanted to chat and give me a sticker.

Hope you're able to get some sleep, good luck.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Or maybe the fact that you introduced yourself wasn't what they had in mind.

That might be it too. When they came up to me they looked pretty mad but when I smiled and reached out for a handshake it seemed like it did catch them off guard. The first guy that I offered a handshake to hesitated for a moment and looked from my hand to my face, then back to my hand before accepting it. He seemed pretty surprised to be honest lol. Then the rest knew what was coming and they all lightened up a bit and started joking around with me.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

School is dominating me right now. I just had a 600 page reading week plus 10 pages of writing. I don't even have time to get drunk anymore. Gahh <_<

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Not my biggest concern, no, but it still sucks when I'm stuck in the library Thursday-Saturday nights instead of going out with my friends. I can't even go out with them sober, every second of spare time is spent reading. Maybe I should just perfect reading and drinking.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

A few people are posting their status as "[status only available for Facebook® Gold account holders.]". It's funny watching people comment, asking how to upgrade their account.

Ive been trolling people with that all week as well as this as my display pic:

303116_113976005376597_100002925956137_93734_2066843729_n.jpg

Popoto.~<3

Not my biggest concern, no, but it still sucks when I'm stuck in the library Thursday-Saturday nights instead of going out with my friends. I can't even go out with them sober, every second of spare time is spent reading. Maybe I should just perfect reading and drinking.

Eventually, you won't be able to study sober.

What in the [bleep] did I just watch. @Gabe's video.

I don't know but it's gonna suck cleaning all that booth from the shower.

#1stworth country problems

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

[bleep], [bleep], and more [bleep]....

There's a chance that I may have gotten my girlfriend pregnant yesterday... [hide=Not intended for children] As we finished having sex yesterday she said that she felt something warm that she'd never felt before when we did it. As I pulled out, sure enough, the condom had broken.[/hide]

When she woke up today she was feeling a little sick. Just curious, how long do you have to wait after sex before a pregnancy test will be able to show if it's positive or negative? Right now I'm nervous as hell. I'm 18 and I don't have a car or a job. I'm not ready for a kid yet.... :ohnoes:

Why didn't you guys get a Plan B pill right after you realized the condom had broken?

This. Eggs, better do it asap, like right now drop everything and go. The last thing you need right now is a kid. You were at least being somewhat responsible, at least I can give you that much credit.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Why didn't you guys get a Plan B pill right after you realized the condom had broken?

How much do those generally cost? Because I'm nearly broke right now, I've got like $10.

How much do those generally cost? Because I'm nearly broke right now, I've got like $10.

That's probably enough, or go to a hospital if you think you can get it for free. At worst they'll run you a few bucks for the pill.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

This. Eggs, better do it asap, like right now drop everything and go. The last thing you need right now is a kid. You were at least being somewhat responsible, at least I can give you that much credit.

It's just about midnight, the pharmacy at walmart will be closed. I'll get up first thing in the morning and go get one though, just did a bit of research and found out that we still have about 40 hours or so for it to still be effective.

You can get it at pretty much any pharmacy. I don't know the price but here's a coupon?

http://www.planbonestep.com/coupon.aspx

I [bleep]in love you man. Life saver right there. Thank you so much.

Edit: Oh, I just remembered something. My gf is very strongly against abortion. If she doesn't want to take this pill because she sees it as abortion, what are some things I can tell her to try to convince her that this isn't abortion and just a pregnancy prevention technique? Just wondering because I want to be prepared for everything.

Tell her it's a last resort if the birth control fails (which it did). In all honesty, it does the exact same job a condom or birth control pills would do.

Thanks. I feel so dumb for knowing so little about this kind of stuff. If I'm going to be sexually active I should know what I'm doing and have back up plans in mind. Ugh, now I'm at the age where my parents don't have to bail me out of trouble if they don't want to and I'm still being irresponsible. #-o #-o

Tell her it's a last resort if the birth control fails (which it did). In all honesty, it does the exact same job a condom or birth control pills would do.

Pills stop the release of eggs. Condoms stop the sperm from reaching a released egg. The morning after pill can do these things, more or less, but also has the chance to prevent the fertilized egg from attaching to the uterus. This chance of success increases the sooner you take it in a 72hr period. If the egg is fertilized and attached already, the pill won't harm the fetus. That's important to keep in mind. But the moment the egg is fertilized it's considered a human embryo, so it really depends on what she considers pregnancy and 'not okay'.

I think you're putting the cart before the horse though--first you guys need to talk. Seriously just talk. Because this is big.

hzvjpwS.gif