Today...

Leoo

CV and Covering letters are easy. I have a separate folder filled with heaps of covering letters for different job types, Just makes it easier when I have to do mass online applications then writing them out from scratch over and over.

bored, 11.20 and I just woke up 10 mins ago. I should buy an alarm clock, I snuggle too much in bed ITS JUST SO DAMN WARM AND SOFT AND COMFORTABLE. :(

Popoto.~<3

CV and Covering letters are easy. I have a separate folder filled with heaps of covering letters for different job types, Just makes it easier when I have to do mass online applications then writing them out from scratch over and over.

bored, 11.20 and I just woke up 10 mins ago. I should buy an alarm clock, I snuggle too much in bed ITS JUST SO DAMN WARM AND SOFT AND COMFORTABLE. :(

Yeah, I just don't like talking about myself and sounding like an ass.

rosssigfinal.jpg

I got nine hours of sleep last night. I haven't had more than four a night for the past week I've been so busy. It felt amazing. Oh, and I started working out again on the stationary bike which also feels amazing. :thumbsup:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Geezums...

The doctor was really cool (he worked in Philadelphia before, so he's seen much worse than an ingrown toe: gunshot wounds, etc). He just decided that it'd be better to rip out my whole toenail instead of just the side. So, now I am nail-less, and a complete gimp. I'll have to leave 25 minutes early to get to my classes. D:

But, it'll definitely be worth it.

@Kimberly: I had to pay $100 for the visit. But I misunderstood one of their questions (who is supporting you, i.e. usually parents) and so I answered my dad's gross income without taxes (my mom is unemployed). What I should've said, since it was the complete truth, was that I'm am completely on college scholarships and loans. My parents aren't helping me pay for it at all, so technically I have no one financially supporting me right now. That would've lowered the price to $50. I think my mom is going to be pissed and fix it, though.

The anesthesia is wearing off now, and it stings. :c

I had a toenail rippped off in the worst way possible, by a door, so I know how it feels. (It sucks.) In other news I donated blood today, it's rather draining when it takes them three tries to get it right and actually draw blood. From now on if I donate again I'm telling them to try the left arm first, no one succeeds with my right.

In any case, I'm on a warpath which can be described by one song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiXaT_1I-vw

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I HAVE SO MUCH [bleep]ING HOMEWORK EVERY NIGHT

So do I. I just got done with mine, time for bed and to re-do the entire day again.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Me too! D:

I'm currently working on a poem analysis of William Wordsworth's short poem I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud. I think I've actually come up with some good ideas for it, so now it's all about finding the right rhetorical features and passages and writing them down right.

Also have to write up a prelab for Chemistry. I hate how they make you rewrite the whole procedure. My hand feels like it's going to fall off after every lab.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Bleh I've been getting so much homework lately there's always a few things I just cannot do because I don't have the time for it. Then I get behind in the class I don't do the homework in, then I have to start putting that homework as a priority, then I get behind in other classes. It is a vicious cycle. And to top it all off I'm getting a cold. Bleeeeh. I should probably not be posting on TIF right now.

Bleh I've been getting so much homework lately there's always a few things I just cannot do because I don't have the time for it. Then I get behind in the class I don't do the homework in, then I have to start putting that homework as a priority, then I get behind in other classes. It is a vicious cycle. And to top it all off I'm getting a cold. Bleeeeh. I should probably not be posting on TIF right now.

It is a vicious cycle for sure. This being my junior year in college I think I have finally got a grasp on my classes and how to deal with my homework. Granted a lot of my homework is playing my euphonium, but it's still homework.

I'm sure you can manage it. Just need to get in a groove of homework and it wont be near as bad.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Homework is the best, eh?

I have 3 sections of calculus homework, a circuits assignment, a kinematics/dynamics assignment, a fluid mechanics assignment, and a materials selection assignment all due pretty soon. This is in addition to the few pre-lab assignments I need to do before next week, and the looming midterms. :sad:

It's midnight, I have a paper I have to write for tomorrow, and I want a cigarette but I can't because I quit (and I don't have any, otherwise I'd be smoking right now). The only reason this isn't killing me is the occasional cigar with my roommate.

Don't smoke kids.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Just watched the Boston Red Sox's lose the last game...if Tampa Bay wins that's it for the season. I've never been so sick before in my life <_<

EDIT: Tampa just won... dear god

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

Stressing hard for no real reason.

Still feeling lonely as hell.

Trying to hang out with some different people soon, hopefully it'll change things for the better.

I think I need a smoke

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

You... shouldn't inhale the smoke from cigars.

Yeah, you're supposed to just taste it, not inhale. I do like the occasional cigar, but those are for occasions, nothing more.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

She's now talking about how she's not sure if she wants to take it or not because she doesn't want to kill a baby... Not good now that I spent all of my money on the pill. :wall:

Must think of something in the next hour or so to convince her to take it when she gets home.

She also has to take into consideration that neither of you are in any financial situation to be raising a child. For all I know neither of you might be emotionally ready to raise too.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Things went well tonight. I'll go into details later when I have more time, but I do have something I thought I'd share with you guys. As I was leaving my gf's house tonight she told me she'd been trying to find a way to tell me this all day but couldn't come up with a way to ease into it so she figured she would just say it. Today at school a guy kissed her on the lips. She pushed him away, but he still kissed her....

There is so much rage brewing inside of me right now. I'm not mad at her, it wasn't her fault and she pushed the guy away to stop it. I'm mad at the [wagon] who kissed her. She'd told him she was in a relationship a mater of minutes before he kissed her. What the hell is wrong with this guy.

Get this though, when some kid shoved and punched her last week or whenever that was, she wouldn't give me his name. When she told me about what happened today, one of the first things she told me was the kid's name.... I looked him up on facebook and he's 16, so there's not a damn thing I can do to him since I'm 18. Knowing that I can't do a damn thing to the guy makes me rage even more.... :-X :-X

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Eggs, I'm sure you could do something to the kid. Whether it's legal or not is another matter entirely. The easiest thing to do would be to provoke him into fighting and using excessive force to defend yourself. Although it might not be a good idea in any case...

One thing you gotta remember when dating a high school chick is kids are kids. Sure SHES mature and others, but there are still total retards who're 16-17 and think they can just pounce any girl they like "because it's a school thing". In year 8 when I was dating this chick, a guy who I USED to be friends with, basically used me the whole time to get in with chicks, and they stupidly did just because "Having arm-hair and smoking was manly" (It was a ghetto school). after I found out he screwed my gf week before she dumped me I practically snapped (especially since losing your virginity in high school is the "in" thing, still sadly is due to today's people) because I wanted to be her first. broke 2 ribs, his wrist, his arm, snapped one of his fingers, broke his nose, knocked a tooth out, all I took was a bruise to the cheek. Took 6 people to hold me down. I think the scary thing is, is I cant remember how enraged I was back then anymore, but it must have been pretty damn bad. I had 8 years worth of hatred just basically topple out.

Anyway, long story short, broke him badly, told her to [bleep] off and was bulled further all the way until I finished year 12 because I apparently "had no right to hit him".

Popoto.~<3

I think you just need to take that "IDGAF" attitude, get all raged up makes you seem really immature and insecure. I mean, sure its [bleep]ing weird and the guy seems like a creep, but you should surely realise that he's no threat to your relationship.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Eggs, I'm sure you could do something to the kid. Whether it's legal or not is another matter entirely. The easiest thing to do would be to provoke him into fighting and using excessive force to defend yourself. Although it might not be a good idea in any case...

I'm going to start crafting a master plan to get my revenge on him. Beating the hell out of him would just be too simple of a punishment. I'm sick and tired of all these pricks at school trying to make a move on/touch my girlfriend. I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do yet, but when I do it it's going to be something that makes everyone at that school take notice. People will ask why it happened to him and then someone will say "He tried to make a move on Jordan's girlfriend".

I'm feeling very violent/psychotic right now, imagining all of the brutal things I want to do to him but won't because I would end up in jail for sure.

As for the pregnancy thing; she came over after she got home from school. We talked and I told her about some of the figures you guys talked about on how difficult it can be to get pregnant. Then I mentioned the part about her being even less likely to get pregnant because her period is coming up very soon and she seemed to be calmed down even more from there.

Then we got to talking about her taking the pill.... Her main concern was that she didn't want to kill something that would one day call us "Mommy and Daddy" and we would show all of our love for. I told her that it would be a difficult thing to do, but then followed up with the argument that neither of us have a job, vehicle, or money really. I told her that I would feel terrible to bring a child into a life like that with parents that weren't ready for it and a lack of funds for basic baby needs. She agreed on that.

Then I told her that after the condom broke what most likely happened was she paniced and started psyching herself out. I said that she probably just kept imagining what being pregnant would be like and began to get nervous. Being nervous can cause you to feel nautious. She was nervous the next morning and the nausea caught up with her, which she then mistaked for morning sickness and thus made her nervousness even worse. As I went on about how it was a vicious cycle she started to realise that I was most likely right and guess what happened. She no longer felt sick anymore! She is now almost 100% sure that she just over reacted and spread her nervousness to me beacuse she seemed so sure that she was pregnant. I gave her the pill and told her that it was entirely her choice to take it or not, there was nothing I could do if she didn't want to take it, but it would make me feel better if she would take it just to be sure that we won't have a little one on the way.

As of right now I have no idea if she took it or not. She took it back to her house and put it in her bedroom. Said she'd think about it for a few hours and decide if she wanted to take it or not (though I insisted that if she does take it, to do so as soon as possible for the best results).

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.