Today...

Leoo

Once again, taking the plan B pill while pregnant is a chemical abortion. Some people only object to a physical abortion, but if it's abortion at large she objects to then it's already too late (if she's actually pregnant).

You can put different labels on it all you'd like. Chances are she doesn't know what she objects to, and this is a catalyzing moment.

hzvjpwS.gif

God damnit... For the past few days I was feeling like I was on top of the world and completely in control of my life. Now I feel like I'm [bleep]ing up left and right. :wall:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Not to steal attention from Eggs, but what do you guys think about abortion and how it is completely up to the woman? The man (who has the exact same responsibility to the child as she does, no more, no less) has absolutely no say in whether they have a kid. It will be a major source of stress and problems, especially at 18. It just doesn't seem very fair to me.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Sounds like a discussion for a different topic.

[/wbm'ing.]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

You are still in control of your life--look at what you're doing right now, together.

Damn Kim, you're really good at making me feel better about what's going on right now. Thanks. :thumbup:

This will probably be my last post about this until later tonight. I'm about to go get a shower and get ready, she'll be here in like 30-45 minutes probably.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Good luck My_Eggs!

Not to steal attention from Eggs, but what do you guys think about abortion and how it is completely up to the woman? The man (who has the exact same responsibility to the child as she does, no more, no less) has absolutely no say in whether they have a kid. It will be a major source of stress and problems, especially at 18. It just doesn't seem very fair to me.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/277714-abortion/

hzvjpwS.gif

Once again, taking the plan B pill while pregnant is a chemical abortion. Some people only object to a physical abortion, but if it's abortion at large she objects to then it's already too late (if she's actually pregnant).

You can put different labels on it all you'd like. Chances are she doesn't know what she objects to, and this is a catalyzing moment.

It's pretty clear-cut. The morning after pill prevents a fertilized embryo from attaching itself to the uterine lining, therefore killing it; which is abortion. I just want to be clear on that fact, because it is a fact.

Don't you agree people should be given all the information they need to make an informed decision?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Don't you agree people should be given all the information they need to make an informed decision?

I'm all for her making informed decisions, I agree with you. I'm trying very hard not to interpret the facts to fit my point of view--it's why I'm trying to heavily emphasis that not only do they need to have a talk, but this will cause her to cement her beliefs. Therefore it's really important that they're together as a couple for this. I know that a scare like this did for me, anyway, and I was always glad to have my boyfriend beside me.

hzvjpwS.gif

[sarcasm]No, because then they might make the wrong decision![/sarcasm]

Today, I play soccer. I hope we don't get dq'd again for not having the minimum number of ladies. The other side of the dorm needs to get their crap together.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Today was a very good day sun on my face walking around brintons park having a good time was supposed to be at college but thought bugger it,

also found out i'm going fishing today on sunday can't believe we have to get up at 4am to go to whitby for fishing well looks like it will be a great day out,

also does anyone know if its certain its supposed to snow next month? thats what ive been told anyway.

I'm all for her making informed decisions, I agree with you. I'm trying very hard not to interpret the facts to fit my point of view--it's why I'm trying to heavily emphasis that not only do they need to have a talk, but this will cause her to cement her beliefs. Therefore it's really important that they're together as a couple for this. I know that a scare like this did for me, anyway, and I was always glad to have my boyfriend beside me.

Fair enough.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Well, first, it was difficult finding a place that would do the operation for someone like me (poor college student, no income, no insurance).

And then I have to find time and someone to drive me down there. And this has all happened within the last few weeks. I've been just too busy with school.

I finally decided not to put it off anymore. :P Plus, I'm starting to get a limp, and I'm afraid my whole toe will become infected (it partially is); don't want to lose the whole thing. ;-)

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I'm actually going to an Urgent Care Center today to get my ingrown toe fixed... after a month and a half of having it hurt like crazy.

Bleh, I don't like needles.

Urgent care centers are usually very expensive. Check the price against a podiatrist?

Either way, hope the toe heals up well!

hzvjpwS.gif

Today was a very good day sun on my face walking around brintons park having a good time was supposed to be at college but thought bugger it,

also found out i'm going fishing today on sunday can't believe we have to get up at 4am to go to whitby for fishing well looks like it will be a great day out,

also does anyone know if its certain its supposed to snow next month? thats what ive been told anyway.

Depends in which country you live. It's pretty usual to have snow in October in Canada, for example.

I'm actually going to an Urgent Care Center today to get my ingrown toe fixed... after a month and a half of having it hurt like crazy.

Bleh, I don't like needles.

Wow, I remember you complaining about that over a month ago. About time :)

I just took a freezing cold shower. Makes you hurry the hell up, the mirrors don't get fogged up, everything feels nice and warm afterwards and it gives you a kick once you get used to the cold water.

Today I woke up with my eyes closed after a nice relaxing dream. I decided to just doze back off since I was so damn tired and that dream was so pleasant. Literally the next second, my alarm went off.

Needless to say, I took a well-deserved nap right as soon as I came home from school.

^whaddup with the H2PM impostor?

I've been taking cold showers for most of the past 4 months. Feels sooooooo good on a hot summer morning or evening. And it saves money (but I'm not paying the bills, so meh).

Geezums...

The doctor was really cool (he worked in Philadelphia before, so he's seen much worse than an ingrown toe: gunshot wounds, etc). He just decided that it'd be better to rip out my whole toenail instead of just the side. So, now I am nail-less, and a complete gimp. I'll have to leave 25 minutes early to get to my classes. D:

But, it'll definitely be worth it.

@Kimberly: I had to pay $100 for the visit. But I misunderstood one of their questions (who is supporting you, i.e. usually parents) and so I answered my dad's gross income without taxes (my mom is unemployed). What I should've said, since it was the complete truth, was that I'm am completely on college scholarships and loans. My parents aren't helping me pay for it at all, so technically I have no one financially supporting me right now. That would've lowered the price to $50. I think my mom is going to be pissed and fix it, though.

The anesthesia is wearing off now, and it stings. :c

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I am putting off some music history and theory homework at the moment. Might start playing some Fallout in a second.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]