Today...

Leoo

So a bo staff is like... a stick.

It looks like just a straight stick, there isn't anything unusual about it?

Escrima Sticks are even more plain. Two small sticks.

Although in my opinion, thigns like escrima sticks and bos are the most practical weapons to elarn, because you can apply that knowledge to a stick or pipe on the ground, thus granting you a higher chance of actually using your skills with it when in danger.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Well yeah, or you could buy a gun, learn how to use it properly, and get a license to CC it. Now you have a range, speed, effort, and power advantage.

Edit: ROOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And a possible death/permanent injury on your hands.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Although in my opinion, thigns like escrima sticks and bos are the most practical weapons to elarn, because you can apply that knowledge to a stick or pipe on the ground, thus granting you a higher chance of actually using your skills with it when in danger.

Escrima [i thought it was Eskribo, whatever] sticks are bloody insane. Love watching them in action

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Well yeah, or you could buy a gun, learn how to use it properly, and get a license to CC it. Now you have a range, speed, effort, and power advantage.

That would be an option if I weren't 18. To get a license to CC a gun in Missouri you have to be 23.

Escrima [i thought it was Eskribo, whatever] sticks are bloody insane. Love watching them in action

Yeah, escrimas are quite insane. Since my competition staff can be unscrewed into two equal sized sticks I've been training with escrimas for just about as long as I've been training with the bo staff.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

And a possible death/permanent injury on your hands.

Well, you only use a gun as a last resort. Self defense or defense of others. It's not like you just see a guy and decide you're going to shoot him (hopefully).

PM me for fitocracy invite

That would be an option if I weren't 18. To get a license to CC a gun in Missouri you have to be 23.

23 is an oddly specific age. I suppose if it was 21, they wouldn't want people getting a gun license and drinking on the same night....

23 is an oddly specific age. I suppose if it was 21, they wouldn't want people getting a gun license and drinking on the same night....

1 is an oddly specific age. 2 is an oddly specific age. 3 is an oddly specific age. 4 is an oddly specific age. 109 is an oddly specific age.

Etc.

Etc.

:razz:

PM me for fitocracy invite

My brother was pretty pissed off when we moved to Missouri. The age for a CCW in Iowa was 21 I believe, and he planned to get a gun and a CCW when he turned 21. Then we moved to Missouri about a month before his birthday and now he has to wait another 2 years to get it.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

1 is an oddly specific age. 2 is an oddly specific age. 3 is an oddly specific age. 4 is an oddly specific age. 109 is an oddly specific age.

Etc.

Etc.

:razz:

Well, compared to the standard legal ages (16,18,21, etc.) wink.gif

After having a very long thinking session, lucid dreaming and looking over my previous posts for the past 6 months and other's response last night, I've come to realise I personally am responsible for letting me turn into this wreckage, and its my responsibility to fix it. I can't sit back hoping someone will help, I've gotta learn to do it myself and keep pushing no matter how much I might question myself. Started today I've been fixing my eating habits by cutting out crap food, planning what I eat better, cut down takeaway to once a fortnight at minimum and cut coke right off and only drink it with bourbon/scotch at events/parties, no matter how painful the caffeine withdrawals are, I cant give up.

So I apologise for acting like a total [bleep] these past few years to you all.

except Fastortoise, ever since you cleaned yourself up you kinda turned into a egotistical jerk. |:

Popoto.~<3

After having a very long thinking session, lucid dreaming and looking over my previous posts for the past 6 months and other's response last night, I've come to realise I personally am responsible for letting me turn into this wreckage, and its my responsibility to fix it. I can't sit back hoping someone will help, I've gotta learn to do it myself and keep pushing no matter how much I might question myself. Started today I've been fixing my eating habits by cutting out crap food, planning what I eat better, cut down takeaway to once a fortnight at minimum and cut coke right off and only drink it with bourbon/scotch at events/parties, no matter how painful the caffeine withdrawals are, I cant give up.

except Fastortoise, ever since you cleaned yourself up you kinda turned into a egotistical jerk. |:

Good for you man. I know I could really use having better eating habits. I eat fast food 3-4 times a week and I'm always snacking on junk food. I know that eventually my matabolism is going to slow down and all of this fatty food is going to catch up with me and make me quite over weight. It's just so damn tasty though, and despite how much I eat I stay at around 130-135 pounds.

Way to step up and be a man Tim.

I've got a sore throat, the cigar I smoked didn't help. But whatever. Class at 12:30 tomorrow, which means I should go to bed in like an hour or so.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Proud of you Tim :thumbup:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

its my responsibility to fix it.

Just coming to that conclusion puts you ahead of the crowd - if you stick with it. If you keep making realistic goals and strive to constantly push yourself to be better then the sky is the limit.

Especially with the help of the internet, there wouldn't be too many problems you can't solve.

I just made a white Russian by drinking cream, milk, vodka and kahlua out of the bottle and swishing it around in my mouth.

I'm in the car going to a shindig and don't have a cup.

Improvising like a true partyer. :thumbsup:

Good luck, Tim. We're always here for support.

I just made a white Russian by drinking cream, milk, vodka and kahlua out of the bottle and swishing it around in my mouth.

I'm in the car going to a shindig and don't have a cup.

What would be more hilarious, people pouring it into your mouth like a cup. There's this weird one that you do it with and gargle then swallow, dunno name of it. Also getting a headache from lack of caffeine. probably going to be like this for a good 2-3 days until my body re-adjusts.

Also, I wish I had money, I wanna buy like a whole bunch of different spirits and experiment with them to come up with my own drink.

Popoto.~<3

Good stuff man, great to hear. Remember TIF is always here for ya :P

If you cut the coke you're doing better then me, I drink an unhealthy amount of that stuff..

Today I had a headache, sucks, so I decided to avoid people all day.

Now I've gotta tidy my room.... More of a mission then it sounds, may eventually dig deep enough to find the floor.

Completely unrelated but I wish I had a laptop. Not being able to play games/study with friends has been super terrible this year.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I don't like nitpicking but I'd like to point out that I was never dirty to begin with. Goodluck trying to be a contributor to society and stuff though.

hiccup.png