Today...

Leoo

Going to the extreme in either direction isn't the way to go. Moderation is your friend.

And if you weren't halfway around the planet from me, I'd drink with you Tim.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Just got done with a sight singing test is music theory...and by the grace of theory gods I got an A! I came from my music history and I find out I got a B in the class. Not many words can describe how happy I am at the moment over this.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

The thing that bugs me though, Is I NEVER got to do ANYTHING wild, So at almost 21 it really makes me feel like I haven't done anything with my life. Never been wild, I was a total dweeb, I haven't been drunk yet (didnt even drink until 18). I was such a stupid goodie-two shoes, looking back, I wasted my life so far and I dont want it to continue on like that. Think as if a 40 year old who got married at 16 and settled down straight away. thats how I feel. :|

Why do you feel like you HAVE to be wild, get drunk, be a "bad boy" and whatnot? So what, I'm 18 and I'm never going to drink ("oh you will eventually." NO, I won't.) You're 21, big whoop. You want to attract a girl? What do you think will attract one more? Being drunk out of your mind and throwing up on her, or drinking soda/water and having a conversation with her? You don't have to be "wild" to find someone. If anything, you'd probably end up hurting yourself.

I think the best thing to say is to stop trying to be something you're so obviously not and make the most of what you have.

You know, if you stay up late, you're just going to make it harder for yourself.

Maybe. But I like it that way. I like the numbness that comes with being exhausted, the oblivion, and the quiet chaos that exists only in my own head. Everybody elses problems are suddenly the farthest from my own, because I have things to deal with too if I'm tired. I have a qualified excuse to keep to myself at home, to evade the constant problems that don't concern me anyway. Sometimes I don't even try to block things out. The exhaustion does it for me; and I like that.

Dropped out of philosophy. fun stuff

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Last week of my internship, yeaaaah. Then I'll be officially graduated and have the fancy diploma and everything.

also I wish you'd all stop quoting tim, it takes away the purpose of a block if I read it all anyways.

6 year old desktop that I was using mainly as a server just died.. I guess I'm down to my 3.5 year old laptop and 1.5 year old desktop that I built. Since I run mainly on Windows 7 it's going to be a pain in the ass to set everything up the same way it was on the old desktop.

Dropped my girlfriend off at her chorus class, now I have her car. We've been dating for 8 months today so I'm tempted to take it and go get her flowers, but I'm kinda broke right now. I'll probably do it though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

The thing that bugs me though, Is I NEVER got to do ANYTHING wild, So at almost 21 it really makes me feel like I haven't done anything with my life. Never been wild, I was a total dweeb, I haven't been drunk yet (didnt even drink until 18). I was such a stupid goodie-two shoes, looking back, I wasted my life so far and I dont want it to continue on like that. Think as if a 40 year old who got married at 16 and settled down straight away. thats how I feel. :|

Up until the end of 8th grade I was a goodie-two shoes too. I never thought I'd ever do any drugs or anything like that. Then the last week of 8th grade my brother who is 3 years older than me started smoking weed with one of his friends who I hung out with every now and then (later him and I became best friends after I started smoking with him (he's the guy I talk about in my other stories of being drunk)). I smoked with them a few days before 8th grade was over and then had an amazing summer hanging out with them and getting high.

I wouldn't really suggest trying to be wild and crazy though. I've hit some very low places in my life thanks to drugs. I went from thinking I'd never do any drugs in my life to doing some drugs that I bet have been pretty awful on my body. 8th grade was like 4 years ago or so and since then I've done some very stupid things with drugs. There was a time when I took 90mg of hydrocodone and I felt great, but at the same time I felt like I could die at any minute because it felt difficult to breathe about an hour after I took it. Then there was a time where I went on an aderall binge and just kept snorting lines all night. By the time I finally decided to stop taking anymore I'd already snorted over 300mg of aderall and was tweaked out for two days without being able to sleep. Then there was the time that I used a fentanyl patch (extremely potent opiate, something like 50-70 times as potent as morphine) and I nearly ODed. I started off feeling great and by the end of the night I was in the bathroom puking and gasping for air, trying my hardest to stay awake because I was afraid that if I fell asleep I might stop breathing in the middle of the night.

Long story short, being wild and reckless is over rated. Do it if you want, it's never too late to start, but be smart at the same time and don't take ridiculous amounts of substances just because you want to push your limits and see what you can handle.

Lol, I know I make big walls of text when I type and it's probably pretty annoying to read through it. I just get going with a story and forget to break it up into paragraphs and by the time I'm done typing it up I just don't feel like going back through and trying to sort it out into paragraphs.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Well, I went to classes, like usual. Got a 96% on my chemistry exam, so was pretty happy about that (class average was 67).

Now I'm gonna read some Plato, do some physics, and then maybe work on some chemistry homework. Class doesn't start until 10:50am tomorrow, so I can stay up late tonight. :thumbup:

Oh, and I get my computer science exam back tomorrow. Hoping for a good grade.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NymLne3srkw&feature=related

Been practicing that trick today. I've been able to do the part where he rolls it onto his shoulder and then around his neck for almost a year now and then I found this video a few days ago. Now I've been trying to add in the part where he flips the staff with his right arm and then catches it but it's quite difficult to do. I'll keep at it though and hopefully be able to nail this trick every time I try it within a week or two at the most.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

So a bo staff is like... a stick.

It looks like just a straight stick, there isn't anything unusual about it?

Pretty much. They can do some serious damage though. A solid oak bo staff can shatter a person's skull with one strike. There's different kinds of bo staves, there's the oak ones that are made for fighting, then there's the ones that are made out of light material like graphite and other things. The lighter ones are made for doing tricks and being used at competitions (the guy in the video is using one of the lighter staves, obviously, because he's doing tricks with it).

I have a light staff that I use for competitions and practicing tricks and what not, then I have my oak staff that is a bit longer and MUCH heavier. I keep the oak one around for if someone were to break into my house and actually pull a knife on me. I used my competition one to stop the robber the other night though for a few different reasons. The first reason was, I didn't want to kill him, I wasn't even sure if he was armed or not. The second reason being that even if he was armed, I feel confident enough in my strikes that I could handle him with the competition staff even if he had been armed with a weapon. I'm actually glad I grabbed my light staff rather than the oak one. I hit the guy in the back of the head hard enough to knock him out with a graphite staff, I can't imagine what the oak one would have done to him if I'd hit him with the same force.

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot. My competition staff can be unscrewed in the very center to break it down and be used as two escrima sticks.

It looks awesome when you're good at it, but I'm sure it looks a lot stupider when you're learning.

Yeah, it does look quite stupid when you first try new tricks. In fact, I nearly knocked myself out learing the first half of the video I posted. After the staff came around my neck I missed the catch and it hit the floor almost standing up straight. I accidentally stepped on the bottom of the staff where it touched the ground (if you didn't know, when you step on the bottom of a staff while it's standing up straight, it will slam down to the ground VERY hard) and it slammed the staff straight across my jaw. My knees felt weak, my vission got blurry, and I could hardly stand up, I just kind of stumbled around until I found the wall (I was practicing the trick after my martial arts class was over so I was still in in the karate studio) and held myself up. My instructor came running over and had me lay down and I was fine after about a minute but my jaw hurt like hell for a few days afterwards lol.

If it helps you kick a burglar's ass, it must have been worth it.

It's very worth it. I'm so glad I decided to take Tang Su Do, and I'm really glad that I took a liking to the weapons training part of it. If I hadn't, I would have been scared out of my mind the other night when that guy showed up. I wouldn't have known what to do and he probably would have been able to make it into the house and steal from us/harm my family.