Today...

Leoo

@Rpg mostly: Went to a tournament today, opened a total of 10 packs. Your luck is starting to rub off on me.

2 Ultra Rare Rageki bottles

1 Ultimate Rare Wonder Wand

1 Ultra Rare A Hero Lives

1 Super Rare Wind-Up Factory

1 Ultra Rare Piercing Moray

I'm happy :D

Today, I went school supply shopping. I had to get a protractor and a ruler for Physics.

I also got some graph paper. I almost got a mini pad of graph paper because I feel that would be kinda nice to have. However, it was a dollar more for the small pad of 50 sheets than for the full sized, 80 sheet pad. I was like, "Why?"

So I made my own mini pad. It kinda looks like [cabbage], but oh well, totally worth it.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Only one with ANY links is Ryan, and I dont think even he's touched it in a year or something.

He might be able to help you out though, once a stoner always a stoner friend helper. Yeah, that made no sense.

It's true. If someone asked me, I'd point them in the right direction so long as they were someone I trusted.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Well, I have the intro paragraph of my essay done. And its only 9pm, thats a good start right?...

Get off TIF and your chances will be even better.

...now I have to scram and get this project done.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I think I just finished the most half assed project in my life. Seriously. 50% of the grade was just having a poster board and using colored pictures. The othe 50% was 2 facts about water and having a single slogan about conserving water. Easiest. Test grade. Ever.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Re-installing Windows XP on parents computer as its gotten to the point where the Hard drive was cluster [bleep]ed, to top things off, gotta convert my USB stick for it because Windows XP SP3 doesnt fit on a standard 700MB disc. :<

(It's also cracked, cbf installing SP1 with key, then DL and do 2, then DL and do 3)

Popoto.~<3

So I take it you'll be de-suited in about 2 hours?

@Noxxx below, HAHAHAAHAAA! That's classy. That sorta happened once to me a few years ago, I was in the shower drying, just wrapped the towel around me when my sister's friend walked in that morning cause she felt icky (They were drinking).

She stood there for about 10 seconds talking then went "oh right, you'd probably want to get changed"

Popoto.~<3

:\ Walked in on my sister's friend changing. I left my phone charger in one of the spare bedrooms last night and went to get it. I open the door to find a half naked girl drying her hair. . .

You know those awkward moments in the movies where they kind of freeze for 5 seconds before coming to their senses.... yeah, that happened :\

I'll just lock myself in my room till she leaves.

:\ Walked in on my sister's friend changing. I left my phone charger in one of the spare bedrooms last night and went to get it. I open the door to find a half naked girl drying her hair. . .

You know those awkward moments in the movies where they kind of freeze for 5 seconds before coming to their senses.... yeah, that happened :\

I'll just lock myself in my room till she leaves.

Don't chicken out now. You've already seen her half naked man, go talk to her. Go get some. :wink:

Last night I finally broke my no sleep cycle and had a very nice long sleep. Woke up at 3 p.m. today. Brother came back from Branson to get some clothes then went back around 3:30 or so because he has to work tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. so he's just spending the night at his gf's place near where he works. Thing is, there was a guy wanting to buy some tool from my brother but he was out of town so it was left up to me to sell it for him. Guy said he'd be there at 6 p.m. (seriously, wtf bro, you work at 9 a.m. tomorrow and you couldn't stick around the house until 6 p.m.? Branson is only 30 minutes away...) but I waited around for 50 minutes for the guy to show up. Sale was taken care of in less than two minutes and he gave me the $250 for the tool. Texted my bro after the sale was final and told him I was takin a 10% fee for making the sale when he could have easily been there to do it himself. He said that was fine.

Took my $25 and went to walmart around 9 p.m. after I had run out of chewing tobacco. They have one lane that has tobacco products behind the cashier. Right as I step into line he turns off his light and sets down the "Lane closed" sign. Says he's gotta count the cash from his register then he's going on his break and I won't be able to purchase any tobacco for over an hour... Went home pissed off and craving some dip... Guess I'll walk to the gas station tomorrow morning and get some. <_< I'm stockin up this time though, gonna get like 3 or 4 cans so I'll be set for two weeks or so.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Even better. Older and most likely has daddy issues.

Only issue she is likely to have is "I'm muslim and if i have sex out of wedlock my husband at that time would have be crucified"

Noty.

short hair. blonde or red

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Saw this on FB and wondering what the hell I'm not getting:

"Apparently, it's impossible for the human tongue to say the words eye, laws, dug, and aim in sequence."

What is this? What's it referencing? I'm lost.

S2buxtG.png