Today...

Leoo

How do you stay awake that long? Last time I stayed up til 5am studying I was so tired I lay down on my bed for a while and fell straight asleep...

I'm not really sure. For as long as I can remember I've required very little sleep to still be able to function during the day. I can do just fine off of 2-4 hours of sleep. When I was in school I'd stay up until 4-5 a.m. every night playing RS then I'd wake up at 7:30-8 a.m. and be wide awake all day at school. I guess after years of doing that I've just become used to functioning on little to no sleep at all. One thing that helps though is staying active during the day after not sleeping all night. If you feel even the tiniest bit tired then you need to get up and do something. It doesn't take much time for you to fall asleep if you're just lying in bed watching tv or playing a video game. That used to be my biggest mistake when going for sleep deprevation halucinations. I'd be fine all night, then around 10 a.m.-noon I'd lay down in bed and turn on the tv. Within minutes of finding a show to watch I'd be fast asleep and my goal of halucinating would be set back to the start.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

How do you stay awake that long? Last time I stayed up til 5am studying I was so tired I lay down on my bed for a while and fell straight asleep...

I'm not really sure. For as long as I can remember I've required very little sleep to still be able to function during the day. I can do just fine off of 2-4 hours of sleep. When I was in school I'd stay up until 4-5 a.m. every night playing RS then I'd wake up at 7:30-8 a.m. and be wide awake all day at school. I guess after years of doing that I've just become used to functioning on little to no sleep at all. One thing that helps though is staying active during the day after not sleeping all night. If you feel even the tiniest bit tired then you need to get up and do something. It doesn't take much time for you to fall asleep if you're just lying in bed watching tv or playing a video game. That used to be my biggest mistake when going for sleep deprevation halucinations. I'd be fine all night, then around 10 a.m.-noon I'd lay down in bed and turn on the tv. Within minutes of finding a show to watch I'd be fast asleep and my goal of halucinating would be set back to the start.

Some people have a gene that allows them to be able to function on half the sleep a normal person needs.

If the temperature around here dropped by about 20 degrees I'd live fine of an hour sleep a night. I seem to be cursed with a need of the cold to stay awake.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Facebook update is derpy, I'm feeling semi sick and a car blocked my train ride home, so it took an extra 40 minutes -.-

I'm gonna get my buddy a job and play some yugioh. [bleep] everything else.

also, I lol'd hard at the HOW ABOUT NO pic

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

watched the Roast of Charlie Sheen. Amy was excellent, way better than the other panel members...and why other than the random comments here and there was Mike Tyson on the panel?

watched the Roast of Charlie Sheen. Amy was excellent, way better than the other panel members...and why other than the random comments here and there was Mike Tyson on the panel?

Yeah I didn't like Mike Tyson either. He didn't know how to shut the hell up and I couldn't understand him.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Is it any good? I've always been mildly interested in the Katamari games.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I haven't tried it yet, but I got Katamari Damacy before and it was a lot of fun. There's a learning curve, but it is a lot of fun regardless. If you like "quirky" games, you'll probably like Katamari (ex: LittleBigPlanet, World of Goo, etc.)

PM me for fitocracy invite

Life's good guys, life's good. I get to go and open another three restaurants in my region, as well as promote four regional trainers. I used to have a negative outlook on life, but now? No way.

Congrats. Can't wait til I [bleep]ing get there.

Life's good guys, life's good. I get to go and open another three restaurants in my region, as well as promote four regional trainers. I used to have a negative outlook on life, but now? No way.

It'll come. Just be positive.

Also: Played TF2 with H2PM. Was bro-licious.

It'll come. Just be positive.

Also: Played TF2 with H2PM. Was bro-licious.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

So uhh, I turned 18 today. I'm gonna buy some weed and a lottery ticket and hang out with some friends. No big deal.

My parents were like "Next year we're taking you out to the bar."

I'll be starting college 3H away... do they really think I'm gonna go drinking with them lol.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

So uhh, I turned 18 today. I'm gonna buy some weed and a lottery ticket and hang out with some friends. No big deal.

I'll be starting college 3H away... do they really think I'm gonna go drinking with them lol.

My sister turned 18 yesterday. Congratulations, if you live in the US you can now vote. Which is obviously the greatest part about being 18 or older, amirite

And now you can do college girls, go get em tiger :thumbup:

PM me for fitocracy invite

Today, I shaved my neckbeard because my sister said it was creepy. So I now have sideburns. When she saw me about an hour ago, she told me I should have kept the beard because the sideburns are even creepier. Not only that, but when I went to one of my classes earlier I was marked absent because my teacher didn't recognize me with my lack of creepy facial hair.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

happy birthday!

@Everyone

What's the better option - buy a GPS and get my buddies old smart phone OR buy the iPhone 5 when it drops next year

happy birthday!

@Everyone

What's the better option - buy a GPS and get my buddies old smart phone OR buy the iPhone 5 when it drops next year

If you buy a smart phone you can have a map program in it - replacing the GPS.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg