Today...

Leoo

Just put this video on youtube, that's about all I've done for today

[hide=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWPKWVke4nw[/hide]

And now for some rare footage of Albel blowing his own horn...

You set yourself up for this joke :P

Good god, that was too funny.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Good morning, OT.

Last night was fun to say the least. Drank around seven or eight beers while playing WoW with my friends. Ran a few raids, then played some League of Legends. By this time I was feeling the effects of the alcohol so it was 100 times more fun. :) Stayed up until around 4:00 AM playing TF2, then went to bed. Woke up without a hangover at 8:00 AM and went for a run. Now, four hours later, here I am!

this is my life

and yes..."haiod" meant hair rofl

I'm not gonna pretend like I don't enjoy drunk TIFing. it's a good time.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Haha, no. Actually from the videos, it seems like they're already folded when we unload them from the trucks. :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

You know those douchebags that carry around guitars and strum them as they walk around?

This dense [bleep] was sitting IN the dining center, strumming chords as all his friends ate food around him.

Son of a [bleep] they're at college too? Smug bastards are always strumming the same lick to a song during lunch.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

it;s like [bleep]ing witch craft right?

I was in a state of pure shock when i tried it for myself haha

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

done and done

I tried that, it works sorta but most shirts aren't the same shape and looks wonky for me :<

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG

EDIT: after derping so much I realized I was ment to do it the side away from you. WHY ARE VIDEOS ALWAYS MISLEADING ME STUPIDLY. ;___;

Popoto.~<3

goddamnit girls in lab coats are so hot.

now that warmer weather is here, lab sessions will be even better. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

"It's gett'n hot in here, so take off all your coats..."

I also forgot today is Talk like a pirate day. so I'm going to drink, play TF2 as a Demoman whilst talking like a pirate tonight.

Popoto.~<3

Headaches galore. :mad:

A hour of Minecraft keeps the headaches away. :thumbup:

I also forgot today is Talk like a pirate day.

Yar, I near-old forgot about tha'.

p.s

I am a terrible pirate impersonator.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

now that warmer weather is here, lab sessions will be even better. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Girls in Uniforms!@!@!@!@@!@

Seriously though, i dig it. I can't wait to get to Uni.

Girls in lab coats are A+. I'm 3/3 for cuties as lab partners this semester and that alone will make these next 3-4 months fantastic :thumbup: .

It's a great feeling when you spend 4 hours with a person without checking them out (they're pretty much 100% covered up, and you're mostly looking down a microscope anyways), talking about smart and nerdy stuff. Then, after you're both exhausted and leave the lab, she takes off her big lab coat and you finally see her figure.. SCHWIING! Then for the rest of the semester you're essentially raping her through her labcoat with your eyes :^_^:

hiccup.png

Girls in lab coats are A+. I'm 3/3 for cuties as lab partners this semester and that alone will make these next 3-4 months fantastic :thumbup: .

It's a great feeling when you spend 4 hours with a person without checking them out (they're pretty much 100% covered up, and you're mostly looking down a microscope anyways), talking about smart and nerdy stuff. Then, after you're both exhausted and leave the lab, she takes off her big lab coat and you finally see her figure.. SCHWIING! Then for the rest of the semester you're essentially raping her through her labcoat with your eyes :^_^:

Aviation School i'm going to has a uniform. It's no Lab coat, but heck it's still a uniform.

I dunno luck of the draw I guess. Some girls it stops just below the waist, so labcoats arent too much of a buzzkill. But hah, Australia for the next 6 months - it's either super short shorts, short skirts or something skin tight, never really 100% covered up. Oh microscopes, are annoying, fo sho. molecular bio ~ 70% standing around waiting for [cabbage] to centrifuge / incubate / ____erases gun' ___erize. Plenty of time time to "talk" hahar. I can empathize if you're an ass-man, labcoats get in the way. :thumbdown:

(for the prudes; it's been fun reducing women to a short list of physical attributes, dont preach)

^uniforms :thumbup:

This week will probably be hell. I have the first of my exams and a lot of reading/other stuff to do.

Still trying to find time to head down to the urgent care center here and get my toenail fixed. I swear, if it's infected to the point where they have to amputate, I don't know what I'll do...

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |