Today...

Leoo

okay guys. so you;'re gonna whant to here this [cabbage]tt haha/. I went to the concert of blink/MCR with my coworker and we tailgated for about 2 hours while the opening act that succked playe, the i went in to go in for MCR but he's old and wanted to wait, but then on my way out i rtan into some dude running for hius budd, He was tryiong to beer him but her was so far aead that he was loie "yo...want a free miller?" and I already had like, 5 teisted teas but I was liek "pshhh YAH" so i crack it, and sip, but then this chick pulls me over an d shes like "OMG I LVOE YOUR HAIOD" so i srtar talking to her. we ended up tearinf, i got her somehtng and i geave her the miller. she prcedded to pass out out on the spot, to which i took my beer back and astaist talking to some guys that i thought new her. they gave me some vofka for the rest of the can. sweet [bleep]ing eal. [cabbage] tasted like grape joiece, good stuff. then i stumble in just in time to hear HELEAN which is like my favorite MCR song ever.

anywho, but the en og the night I broke up like 6 girl frights, Fund stuff ahahaha

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

okay guys. so you;'re gonna whant to here this [cabbage]tt haha/. I went to the concert of blink/MCR with my coworker and we tailgated for about 2 hours while the opening act that succked playe, the i went in to go in for MCR but he's old and wanted to wait, but then on my way out i rtan into some dude running for hius budd, He was tryiong to beer him but her was so far aead that he was loie "yo...want a free miller?" and I already had like, 5 teisted teas but I was liek "pshhh YAH" so i crack it, and sip, but then this chick pulls me over an d shes like "OMG I LVOE YOUR HAIOD" so i srtar talking to her. we ended up tearinf, i got her somehtng and i geave her the miller. she prcedded to pass out out on the spot, to which i took my beer back and astaist talking to some guys that i thought new her. they gave me some vofka for the rest of the can. sweet [bleep]ing eal. [cabbage] tasted like grape joiece, good stuff. then i stumble in just in time to hear HELEAN which is like my favorite MCR song ever.

anywho, but the en og the night I broke up like 6 girl frights, Fund stuff ahahaha

RPDo7.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

okay guys. so you;'re gonna whant to here this [cabbage]tt haha/. I went to the concert of blink/MCR with my coworker and we tailgated for about 2 hours while the opening act that succked playe, the i went in to go in for MCR but he's old and wanted to wait, but then on my way out i rtan into some dude running for hius budd, He was tryiong to beer him but her was so far aead th

RPDo7.jpg

haha editted read again

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Wait, this is the edited version?

Sounds like you had a fun night...

Just put this video on youtube, that's about all I've done for today

[hide=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWPKWVke4nw[/hide]

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Good morning, OT.

Last night was fun to say the least. Drank around seven or eight beers while playing WoW with my friends. Ran a few raids, then played some League of Legends. By this time I was feeling the effects of the alcohol so it was 100 times more fun. :) Stayed up until around 4:00 AM playing TF2, then went to bed. Woke up without a hangover at 8:00 AM and went for a run. Now, four hours later, here I am!

Today is my homework day as well. Have a big computer science assignment, as well as a test in that on Wednesday and a chemistry test on Wednesday.

I'm also going to sign the lease for our house today. Withdrew $345 for a deposit. I hate spending so much money at once. :\

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

A winrar is me.

You're a program that reads zip files?

Okay.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Tops weekend of a cocktail party and then a poker night (which I won) and now just 1 more week of tafe.

Also organised my next weekend of a ball with all you can drink with an afterparty with a bar tab, and then I'm staying in a penthouse on the beach the next night with a bunch of mates to hit up the clubs.

Just put this video on youtube, that's about all I've done for today

[hide=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWPKWVke4nw[/hide]

And now for some rare footage of Albel blowing his own horn...

You set yourself up for this joke :P

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.