Today...

Leoo

goddamnit girls in lab coats are so hot.

now that warmer weather is here, lab sessions will be even better. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Girls in Uniforms!@!@!@!@@!@

Seriously though, i dig it. I can't wait to get to Uni.

Girls in lab coats are A+. I'm 3/3 for cuties as lab partners this semester and that alone will make these next 3-4 months fantastic :thumbup: .

It's a great feeling when you spend 4 hours with a person without checking them out (they're pretty much 100% covered up, and you're mostly looking down a microscope anyways), talking about smart and nerdy stuff. Then, after you're both exhausted and leave the lab, she takes off her big lab coat and you finally see her figure.. SCHWIING! Then for the rest of the semester you're essentially raping her through her labcoat with your eyes :^_^:

I dunno luck of the draw I guess. Some girls it stops just below the waist, so labcoats arent too much of a buzzkill. But hah, Australia for the next 6 months - it's either super short shorts, short skirts or something skin tight, never really 100% covered up. Oh microscopes, are annoying, fo sho. molecular bio ~ 70% standing around waiting for [cabbage] to centrifuge / incubate / ____erases gun' ___erize. Plenty of time time to "talk" hahar. I can empathize if you're an ass-man, labcoats get in the way. :thumbdown:

(for the prudes; it's been fun reducing women to a short list of physical attributes, dont preach)

^uniforms :thumbup:

Not luck of the draw.. I position myself very strategically on the very first day of labs (I sit down next to the good looking girls). Both molecular bio and organic chemistry are 4 hour labs where you do ~30 mins of work and the rest waiting so yeah, I have plenty of time to get my freak on. Also, booo for having our 8 months of school mostly during the winter <_< good thing next summer I'm taking my first ever summer class, bring on the short shorts and yoga pants :cool:

hiccup.png

Got class in an hour and after that meeting up with my english group for our project. We're writing a paper on food inequality and good/clean/fair food, so our project is to meet up, go shopping for ingredients and make a home-cooked meal and eat dinner together, then write a paper on it.

Weirdest project I've ever had, but it should be fun.

Switched out of my English class (it was intended for seniors and juniors, I'm a sophomore) into Shakespeare. At least in my previous class we would be reading great [cabbage] (Nicomachean Ethics, Oedipus Cycle, Inferno, St. Augustine, Plato, Socrates, Sophocles, etc. IN THE FIRST SEMESTER). I appreciate that these are all great works, but the class is just way too hard for me. Luckily, we had an essay due on Wednesday which I won't have to do :thumbup:

About to go blaze, [bleep], and ride my bike to my elementary school where I will sit on the swings, stoned. I [bleep]ing love free time.

PM me for fitocracy invite

There was another murder in my town this morning. A woman working at the BK drive-thru was shot in the face by her ex-boyfriend. Full story. Also, it has been less than a week since the last murder which was a drive-by shooting.

Maybe this is why I don't get along with the stupid [bleep]s around here.

Today the car parked next to mine in the school parking lot got broken into, like the windows were shattered and everything. I'm so lucky it wasn't mine, my car is 23 years old and lacks pretty much any kind of security measures. Not like there was anything to steal though, I guess.

Got a C on an AP history test. Bleh. This year is going to be so much work.

I've decided I'm going to work more on my French. I want to Finish the extended french program in my school (ends in grade 12), but I don't want to have french lowering my average. So I'm going to study it on my own a bit, to hopefully bring my mark in it up to a mid-80.

I can now add "sales [bleep]" to my resume after drafting an official document on the back of a computer paper for an OCD client

yay

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Time to get REAMED by my chemistry exam. If only my professor took the time to teach us the material instead of spouting about global warming.

Praise be to Celestia! That was not bad at all. I actually knew how to do all but one of the problems.

I've decided I'm going to work more on my French. I want to Finish the extended french program in my school (ends in grade 12), but I don't want to have french lowering my average. So I'm going to study it on my own a bit, to hopefully bring my mark in it up to a mid-80.

Tu veux de l'aide avec ton français?

(read: You want help with your French?)

Fromage vouzlez vous avec moi petit merci monsieur

(read: I don't know French)

I can see that. You basically wrote "Cheese do you wzant with me small thanks man".

By the way French is my first language.

But how sexy would this sound to someone who doesn't know French?

Fromage vouzlez vous avec moi petit merci monsieur

Not very, because I instantly knew you were talking about cheese and I couldn't speak French to save my life. Cheese isn't sexy.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I watched the premier's of all the CBS prime time shows tonight [How I Met Your Mother, 2 and a Half Men, 2 Broke Girls]

I like what I see. Fall's gonna fly by :)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Finished my BASIC's class. The founder of the program put on our meeting tonight because the other girl was sick. The founder was a super nice lady and was chill about everything, so the meeting got out an hour early; now I can get more homework done.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

You know those douchebags that carry around guitars and strum them as they walk around?

This dense [bleep] was sitting IN the dining center, strumming chords as all his friends ate food around him.

Son of a [bleep] they're at college too? Smug bastards are always strumming the same lick to a song during lunch.

And this is why I don't like to play my guitar in front of other people.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

You know those douchebags that carry around guitars and strum them as they walk around?

This dense [bleep] was sitting IN the dining center, strumming chords as all his friends ate food around him.

Son of a [bleep] they're at college too? Smug bastards are always strumming the same lick to a song during lunch.

I don't mind when people do it if they're actually skilled, but there's no reason for people who can barely play a few notes to bust it out around school.

I don't mind when people do it if they're actually skilled, but there's no reason for people who can barely play a few notes to bust it out around school.

My favorite is when they play the intro for a song over and over again. I have no problem with people who are good at guitar (or any instrument for that matter) performing. What bugs me is the people who quickly learn something simple to show off to others (The same goes for any instrument).

Some [bleep]ing [wagon] son of a [bleep] [bleep] drove right in front of me. If I was going faster and his car not so new, I would of killed him in the T-bone. :twisted:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg