Today...

Leoo

1513298722.png

Umm, top that.

18 ping, 8.82mbps down, 4.15mbps up

is that bad?

also: which is creepier:

me finding the hot girl that deposits my pay checks on mondays on facebook because i recognized her face on an aquaintance's status

or

me finding a girl that i met today that works at gamestop solely because she mentioned her first name when she was helping me on facebook.

facebook makes stalking too easy. takes the fun out of things

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

For Optic fiber internet in my region it's not bad, it's the small package. Same price as the highest DSL package (or whatever internet by phone line is called) that I was previously on (where I was getting 25Mb/s down and 1Mb/s up) but the upload and ping make it much easier to play games now.

1501690857.png

17 ms ping

9.86 down

0.86 up

More than good enough for me. However... there are 6 of us sharing this, and it can get pretty slow when we're all using it.

At my parents house we pay for 5 Mbps but only get around 1.5 because of the crappy lines in our area.

Just woke up. Again. I need to start waking up at 7.30/8am. I can run fine on 4hours+ sleep, but if I sleep in too late, my body becomes freak'n sluggy the rest of the day.

And since everyone else is doing it:

1513687353.png

Getting a new ISP this week, FINALLY, ADSL2+! (20x faster then the [cabbage] we have now)

Popoto.~<3

1513671916.png

...my connection sucks.

Ill top that.

1513687690.png

:mellow:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Great. cant appeal my fine, cant pay in instalments so Dad's gotta pay it for me and I pay him back. I REALLY did not want to have to be in debt >.>

stupid [bleep] of an officer, I'd be fine with the fine but losing 2/12 demerit points for a [bleep]ing accidental turn with no traffic to begin with and hidden signs AND $206 fine? If it wasn't lawful I'd have told her to [bleep] off and go make someone else's day miserable. -.-

EDIT: And to top it off, Dad refuses to upgrade the internet. EVERYONE in this house wants better internet, including mum. but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO He refuses to pay for better internet and would pay for cheaper net. YOU PAY ANY CHEAPER AND WE'LL ONLY GET 10GB A MONTH, THAT WILL EASILY BE GONE IN A WEEK! [bleep] sake he never listens! he's just like my Grandad, they're both daft old morons who think of no one else around them but themselves.

Popoto.~<3

It is actually! It's a nice sense of pride seeing a plate / mug etc that you've made with you're own design on it. It's proper 'artistic' ceramics, that focuses more on design rather than function.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Awkward moment when the only thing that doesn't agree with your answer is the program that's marking it...

Even wolfram alpha is giving me the same thing as what I put...

Meh.

Today I had a few lectures of the boring mathsy kind, went to the shop and chilled in my mates room for a few hours, zzz.

Also:

1514094575.png

Doomy edit: I like sheep

First philosophy exam today. I think it'll go well. I'm tired as hell, though.

My roommate and I stayed up late last night laughing really hard about people in our classes that are just idiots.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

What a horrible start to the week. Last night there was some family drama. For the first time, ever, i told my parents to sit down, open their ears and listen to what i have to say and not interrupt me. I got a lot off my chest, things that have been bothering me for months, some for years, and i did not stop until i was done. They tried interrupting me a few times, but i would talk over them. I had to get it out. When i said what i needed to i left. This morning on the way to the tailor me and my mom had an argument. I got so frustrated that i told her to stop the car. I got out and in the rush to get away i forgot to take both my phone and my wallet. Could't call the driver to come get me, nor could i take a cab. I walked home. Was probably the best 2 hour walk of my life. Managed to calm down and think things over. When i finally got home, red in the face from the 40 degree temperature, my sister phoned me and told me that i had to take her to the hospital. She was stung by a jelly-fish a few nights ago. We took her to the hospital that day, they cleaned it and gave her medication but it's still not showing any signs of healing. Basically just got back from the hospital. She will be spending a few nights there now.

What.a.day.

Just chilling this morning. I only have one lesson at college today - ceramics, and that's this afternoon.

I took ceramics class every year that I was in high school. It was my favorite class. Making things on the wheel is so much fun. When I get into college I'm definitely going to see if they offer a ceramics class. :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.