Today...

Leoo

Well the system here is (and the fastest way)

16 ( get learners, do 120 hours of driving, hold it for a year)

exam

17 (get red Ps. (limited to 90Km/h, hold this for 1 year, no alcohol.)

exam

18 (get green ps, limit to 100km/h, hold it for 2 years, no alcohol)

get full license

For TN in 'Murica, you

get permit at 15, must drive with someone over the age of 21 with licence

16 you got limited licence, where your curfew is 11pm-5 am. Only 1 other person in the car with you.

17 your curfew is gone and you can have as many as you want in the car.

18 full

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Well the system here is (and the fastest way)

16 ( get learners, do 120 hours of driving, hold it for a year)

exam

17 (get red Ps. (limited to 90Km/h, hold this for 1 year, no alcohol.))

exam

18 (get green ps, limit to 100km/h, hold it for 2 years, no alcohol)

get full license

Is the 120 hours a guide line, or do they actually enforce it?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

My mom doesn't even have a car. Not getting my license any time soon :P

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

@Boros, quite a few friends of mine are still on their Learners and are 20-21. Maybe I should charge them to get hours up.... PROFIT.

EDIT: Not even awake for 2 hours and my sister's already [bleep]ing about me living home etc etc. She's one to talk, she's 18 with a kid and still leeching off mum and dad WITH her fiancée living here too.

Popoto.~<3

Where's Murica?

It's funny because I know people that don't know where the US is on a map.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Okay, so my sister comes in and yells at me for living home (What the [bleep]?) then I go and unpack dishwasher/repack, she starts yelling at me that it'll wake Mia. THEN I go to have a shower, she yells at me AGAIN saying the pipes will wake Mia up! I've had it! While I was in QLD I enjoyed it, I didn't have to put up with her [cabbage], I was free to do what I want, didn't have a harpie breathing down my neck and abuse me hourly. I come home after having no luck looking for work and suddenly abuse and misery? I'm starting to think that stupid little cow is the very cause to my stress overload and my constant anger, and I cant do anything. Hitting her = Jail (and I cant bring myself to hit a woman, no matter how frustrating they can be), i cant yell back because everyone will start attacking me for waking Mia, she's a manipulative [bleep] who uses my past life mistakes and uses them against me such as my depression which literally makes me want to strangle her (yes it gets me THAT angry). I CANT DO ANYTHING except sit there and take her god damn abuse!

/rant

Popoto.~<3

Mom's hair is starting to fall out from the chemo today so she had it all shaved off and cannot work for awhile. One of her co-workers/friends came by today and gave her about $200 or so from all the other works at the plant she works at pitched in. I get the feeling her cancer business will take awhile despite being detected rather early.

Okay, so my sister comes in and yells at me for living home (What the [bleep]?) then I go and unpack dishwasher/repack, she starts yelling at me that it'll wake Mia. THEN I go to have a shower, she yells at me AGAIN saying the pipes will wake Mia up! I've had it! While I was in QLD I enjoyed it, I didn't have to put up with her [cabbage], I was free to do what I want, didn't have a harpie breathing down my neck and abuse me hourly. I come home after having no luck looking for work and suddenly abuse and misery? I'm starting to think that stupid little cow is the very cause to my stress overload and my constant anger, and I cant do anything. Hitting her = Jail (and I cant bring myself to hit a woman, no matter how frustrating they can be), i cant yell back because everyone will start attacking me for waking Mia, she's a manipulative [bleep] who uses my past life mistakes and uses them against me such as my depression which literally makes me want to strangle her (yes it gets me THAT angry). I CANT DO ANYTHING except sit there and take her god damn abuse!

/rant

Then don't yell. Just tell her to shut up, or completely ignore her. If she starts yelling at her, tell her to be quiet or she'll wake up Mia.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Thought this was pretty crazy.

[hide]338358_700b.jpg[/hide]

Yes, photoshop is pretty crazy.

So today my girlfriend went to hang out with a few of her friends. Then she texted me a few hours ago saying that she was drunk. Now that she's home she called me just to talk and what not. I asked her what she did earlier and she said she was with a few friends and four other guys. She goes on to tell me she drank about half a bottle of alcohol and she doesn't remember what happened. Not sure how I feel about this....

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

So today my girlfriend went to hang out with a few of her friends. Then she texted me a few hours ago saying that she was drunk. Now that she's home she called me just to talk and what not. I asked her what she did earlier and she said she was with a few friends and four other guys. She goes on to tell me she drank about half a bottle of alcohol and she doesn't remember what happened. Not sure how I feel about this....

Depends what kind of alcohol it was.

That is why I will never date/marry someone who drinks.

[bleep]ing beat from work. one day off tomorrow, with a midnight shift and a concert on friday.

woooooooooooooooo

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Just watched one of the newer Family Guy episodes with Stewie and his evil clone. Freaking awesome Thriller reference at the end of the episode. Well done Seth Macfarlane. Well done.

sig2-3.jpg

[bleep]ing beat from work. one day off tomorrow, with a midnight shift and a concert on friday.

woooooooooooooooo

What was it your work as again, Event staff? How'd you get into that anyway.

Popoto.~<3

Enforced with a log book the fully licensed driver has to sign. Can get in heaps of trouble if they catch you adding extra hours done.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I just had to have my mom sign off that I had done however many hours of practice driving we were supposed to do. I dunno how many it was, though, cause I didn't keep a log.

Not feeling too good about physics. I think I'll just play some Halo and forget about it.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Enforced with a log book the fully licensed driver has to sign. Can get in heaps of trouble if they catch you adding extra hours done.

lol yep. what furah said.

i luckily didnt get [bleep]ed over.