Today...

Leoo

Is the 120 hours a guide line, or do they actually enforce it?

Enforced with a log book the fully licensed driver has to sign. Can get in heaps of trouble if they catch you adding extra hours done.

lol yep. what furah said.

i luckily didnt get [bleep]ed over.

We have a similar thing here, but no one cares about it, or enforces it.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

So I heard on Twitter that Netflix isn't planning to split their services. I don't know if it's true yet though. I don't really care, considering I don't use it tongue.gif

Looks like today is going to be the last day of summer like weather for the year. And I'm stuck inside doing homework... <_<

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Got home from training this morning with a massive craving for bacon. Open the fridge to find that my sister ate it all. :evil: I was not happy.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Got home from training this morning with a massive craving for bacon. Open the fridge to find that my sister ate it all. :evil: I was not happy.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Had the house to myself for the weekend so I had some friends over. We didn't do much, just smoked a bit and hung out and I cleaned up earlier today before my parents got home. My mom got home and [bleep]ed at me for not doing my laundry and other crap, mostly just to be a [bleep]... I really hate living here. I live in a co-op, which is basically just a circle of apartments, and every time I leave all my old pathetic neighbors stare me down for no reason, giving me dirty looks. They do this every time I walk or drive by them and it pisses me off... The people around here are brutally stupid.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Bought my train tickets today to go home for Thanksgiving. Until yesterday i wasn't going to, either, so I'm really glad I'm not going to be stuck at school for a week while everyone goes home.

Wait, they have trains going from San Fran to LA? :unsure: My dad had to take a bus once.

Today I e-mailed my career representative I've had in college to help me get a job again. This Macy's job is quite terrible: they're not giving me shifts (two 4-hour shifts in two weeks) and it's not using the things I've went to school for.

At least I don't need a job so terribly like some people. I thank God for that.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Bought my train tickets today to go home for Thanksgiving. Until yesterday i wasn't going to, either, so I'm really glad I'm not going to be stuck at school for a week while everyone goes home.

Wait, they have trains going from San Fran to LA? :unsure: My dad had to take a bus once.

Today I e-mailed my career representative I've had in college to help me get a job again. This Macy's job is quite terrible: they're not giving me shifts (two 4-hour shifts in two weeks) and it's not using the things I've went to school for.

Bus from SF -> Santa Barbara, then train from there -> Anaheim, getting picked up there.

EDIT: Got a random call and picked it up, some girl from Best Buy about the application I submitted. I did a phone interview and then she scheduled me for a 2nd, in-person job interview this Thursday!icon_thumbs.gif

Edited by Boros

Bus from SF -> Santa Barbara, then train from there -> Anaheim, getting picked up there.

EDIT: Got a random call and picked it up, some girl from Best Buy about the application I submitted. I did a phone interview and then she scheduled me for a 2nd, in-person job interview this Thursday!icon_thumbs.gif

Congrats, I wanted to work at best buy for a while. One of my friends did and said that it was a pretty good job, so hopefully you get it and enjoy it.

I'm thinking I'm going to go back to work on weekends. It might put a bit of strain on me trying to do all my school work and work, but I need to make money again. I applied for a different job, but they said I'd hear back in 30 days if I was getting a job and it's been almost 30 I think. I'm going to look for some higher paying jobs that I could work, but not many places will hire someone just for weekends that aren't minimum wage, and even then I'm not sure any of them would. Maybe I'll talk to one of my friends who makes a decent amount of money off the stock market and see if he'll help me out. I don't know, I'll figure something out. All I know is I need a positive flow of money.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

[bleep]ing beat from work. one day off tomorrow, with a midnight shift and a concert on friday.

woooooooooooooooo

What was it your work as again, Event staff? How'd you get into that anyway.

I'm junior manager at a catering hall, so...sorta yeah. 40+ hours a week guaranteed of grueling grunt work, followed by the mental strain of scheduling and manual writing at home.

and then I have 4 classes of college on top of that >.>

this was basically my day, so this explanation counts as my post. God I'm tired.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Had the house to myself for the weekend so I had some friends over. We didn't do much, just smoked a bit and hung out and I cleaned up earlier today before my parents got home. My mom got home and [bleep]ed at me for not doing my laundry and other crap, mostly just to be a [bleep]... I really hate living here. I live in a co-op, which is basically just a circle of apartments, and every time I leave all my old pathetic neighbors stare me down for no reason, giving me dirty looks. They do this every time I walk or drive by them and it pisses me off... The people around here are brutally stupid.

In my old house it was sorta the same. The street was packed with retired old people and ESPECIALLY our next door neighbour, he was one of those types who thinks HE owns the street. him and his wife would always sneer at people, look down on them etc etc. When we first moved in we planned to build a fence but before-hand he already erected one so we built onto that (thankfully it was one of the designs my old man picked). Normally you pay x fee to them to build onto their fence. We calculated it at about $650 to pay him but he demanded we pay his entire fence amount to build onto it, which was ~$2100. due to the laws etc, because he refused the proper LEGAL amount offer, we were obliged to pay him nothing by law. That REALLY pissed him off but served him right for being such a greedy old git.

Then on the last day I found 3 dead rats near the shed so I tossed them into his pool over the fence. >:3

Popoto.~<3

Buzzed on Monday night. [bleep] yeah. My tolerance has completely disappeared and I love it.

However I still didn't write the paper that was due last Thursday or finish reading the play I was supposed to. Oh well.

Edit: I'm a lot more sober now. I miss drinking, I need to start again.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

My battlefield 3 beta refuses to connect to the server. And my check engine light turned on today.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH STUFF.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Buzzed on Monday night. [bleep] yeah. My tolerance has completely disappeared and I love it.

However I still didn't write the paper that was due last Thursday or finish reading the play I was supposed to. Oh well.

Edit: I'm a lot more sober now. I miss drinking, I need to start again.

Drink more and then write your paper. Writing things while drunk works out great in the end. I wrote that love letter to my girlfriend when I was really drunk, and it was so good it made her cry. Write something so good that it'll bring your teacher to tears. :shades:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

My battlefield 3 beta refuses to connect to the server. And my check engine light turned on today.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH STUFF.

If your car doesn't run different the check engine light might not mean much. I had my check engine light on for like 4 months before I finally went the the mechanic. Car didn't run different until a couple of weeks ago when it had no power at all. Fixed a leak in the exaust pipe and replaced the oxygen sensor heater.

Guess I'll do a recap of the past couple days now that TIF is up.

Had a job interview yesterday. I take off at about 4pm since it's at 5:15, take the train downtown just fine. Then I need to catch a 9 bus and see it four blocks down, so I chase it (in super nice shoes I haven't broken in yet so it hurts like a [bleep]). A stop later I realize it was going the wrong way, so I have to jump off and run back (now 6 blocks back). At this point my interview is in 5 minutes, so I call and say I'm going to be late to the girl that answers, she says she understands and I should just wait there to see if someone else doesn't show up and take their spot.

So I ran back and caught the right bus, ended up getting to Best Buy 7 minutes late. I take a seat and wait for about 30 minutes, then they call in this girl, then 15 minutes later, they call my name. As I walk in, the dude goes "Oh, sorry you've had to wait so long, we've been running really late today". NOT A PROBLEM, DUDEicon_thumbsu.gif.

The interview itself went pretty well, I'll find out tomorrow if I make it. And then as I left, it was REALLY painful to walk, but I toughed it out till I got home, took off my shoes and both my heels were bleeding.

Think I did well on my Chemistry midterm.

Not so sure about my English one. Definitely not a 50 minute test she gave us, though she didn't let us go over 50 minutes taking it.

Gonna drink with a few buddies who are visiting. :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Tim: some reason I cant get a confirmation email so this'll have to do for now :<

Recap: Nothing interesting. I have however got a job interview w/an IT company in the defence force (Civilian work-side of things) on monday so im hoping for something good from that. Also lately I've started questioning my friends being friends, some of them for NO REASON (not even for my [bleep]ing which has drastically cut down since 'x' weeks ago) have lately started turning into total narcissist jerks and basically treat me like I've run over their dog |: