Today...

Leoo

Dance is in three and a half hours. Eating supper right now, then I'm gonna get a shower, get dressed for the dance, and drink probably 30 minutes or so before I leave for the dance.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Dance is in three and a half hours. Eating supper right now, then I'm gonna get a shower, get dressed for the dance, and drink probably 30 minutes or so before I leave for the dance.

Is this a high school dance? Won't you have to take a breathalizer before you get in?

Yes I realize this is about 2 hours after he went to the dance.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Is this a high school dance? Won't you have to take a breathalizer before you get in?

What high school did you go to that you needed a breathalyzer to go into? :-?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

What high school did you go to that you needed a breathalyzer to go into? :-?

My local high school has a faculty member stand at the door and make people breath into a breathalyzer before they can get in. All of the dances. AFAIK, all the other schools in the area do too.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Here they just check to see if you've got alcohol on you.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

They do nothing like that at my school.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Never was sure if they did that at my old high school either, because I didn't see why I would want to supply 5-10 dollars for a strict, cheesy dance that only resulted in being tired on a Saturday with no idea where they were going to use the money profits for.

As for today (or yesterday, depending on timezone), only read online manga, drew half-finished human figures, and was using the styrofoam head my mom bought with her wigs as target practice (actually, it was for an art idea until my brother riddled holes into the damn thing, and it was in my room to begin with).

They do nothing like that at my school.

Same, it might have changed though since I've graduated though.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Supposed to meet up with a girl I haven't seen in ages. Sent her a text after training asking if we were still on. Two hours passed since I sent the text, so I assumed that she was busy, and as I was tired I took a nap. Woke up to find that she had replied :ohnoes:

Ah well.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Went drinking with my friend, his girlfriend and her friends at the park after work. Got busted by the cops and they made me dump 2 bottles of wine, 3 beers and a mini keg :(

All untouched. It was a sad day....so I went out and bought a pack of cigarillos. I don't even smoke. I guess I do now? Stupid laws.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Had my first history quiz, that was brutal. Guess I should start doing the reading.

Yes you should, history is important!

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Page 1420 B)

Haven't been in OT for a little while... Today I played some NHL 12, some RS and some guitar. My neck and shoulders are really tense and sore... I've been stretching all day but it didn't do much. A good friend is teaching me how to fight but I don't see why I would be that sore from a 1h workout-ish.

He trained hardcore for like two years in MMA and Muay Thai, won some pretty big fights and taught a bunch of classes at the gym he trained at, then a few weeks before he was leaving for Thailand for 2 years to train he screwed his leg up and was forced to quit fighting. Now, two years later, his leg is okay but he can't fight because it's prone to injury or something, so he's teaching me what he knows. I'll be training with him for a while hopefully, 1 on 1 lessons with pretty much a best friend.

I'm thinking of joining the gym he trained at too because I want more people to spar against. It's really fun lol, but enough of that...

RPG, did you buy Bullseyes? I don't smoke much but when I do, peach or grape Bullseyes are my favorite.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Page 1420 B)

Haven't been in OT for a little while... Today I played some NHL 12, some RS and some guitar. My neck and shoulders are really tense and sore... I've been stretching all day but it didn't do much. A good friend is teaching me how to fight but I don't see why I would be that sore from a 1h workout-ish.

He trained hardcore for like two years in MMA and Muay Thai, won some pretty big fights and taught a bunch of classes at the gym he trained at, then a few weeks before he was leaving for Thailand for 2 years to train he screwed his leg up and was forced to quit fighting. Now, two years later, his leg is okay but he can't fight because it's prone to injury or something, so he's teaching me what he knows. I'll be training with him for a while hopefully, 1 on 1 lessons with pretty much a best friend.

I'm thinking of joining the gym he trained at too because I want more people to spar against. It's really fun lol, but enough of that...

RPG, did you buy Bullseyes? I don't smoke much but when I do, peach or grape Bullseyes are my favorite.

Agreed, sparing is a lot of fun. I'm sure MMA style sparing is much different than martial arts sparing, but when I was in Tang Su Do, sparing was one of my favorite parts of class/competitions.

[hide=A few pics of me sparing at a competition]

I'm the one in the red jacket.

70232663.jpg

73068663.jpg

[/hide]

I'll talk a bit about the dance a little later. Right now I'm gonna run down to Walmart and pick up some dip.... Seems a little weird walking around at 2 a.m. :???:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Okay. so. I ran into my Ex down the road literally bumped trollies at the shopping centre and I had and still coming out of a total mental shut-down. I thought I moved on and then I couldn't even control myself, I felt frozen with fear...

Popoto.~<3

Home from work, time for bed. I'd say it was a successful night seeing as we beat the previous record for the busiest first two weeks of any opening company-wide. As well as busiest Friday company-wide. Hard work paying off. I'm glad I'm in the position I'm in, and I'm glad I have the team I do. Good night! :thumbup:

The dance went well. I got drunk and there weren't any breathalyzer tests or anything required for getting into the dance. The alcohol helped loosen me up like I had hoped it would and I had a really good time dancing.

Tonight has been great... Just curious, why do girls seem so attracted to me now that I'm in a relationship? I went for two years without a relationship and girls hardly seemed to even notice me, then I met my girlfriend and it seems like every girl looks at me anymore... My girlfriend said she is constantly seeing girls look at me when we walk past them while out in public. Then tonight at the dance this gorgeous blond girl came up behind me and started grinding on me while my girlfriend was dancing with a few of her friends. I told her that I was with someone and she walked away, then my girlfriend came up and gave me a kiss and told me she loves me.

Then when I came out of Walmart a little bit ago two girls who were standing outside of the store started walking with me and flirting with me. They started grabbing my chest and telling me I was muscular (even though I'm really not all that muscular) and asked if I wanted to come back to their place. I told them I had a girlfriend but they kept insisting I come with them. Eventually they got the point and left me alone though.

Had my first history quiz, that was brutal. Guess I should start doing the reading.

But why?

That is a completely serious question. I want to become a history professor, I love it to death, but I don't know how I could justify teaching it in relevance to the real world. You know, the classic "When are we ever going to use this?" question.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

But why?

That is a completely serious question. I want to become a history professor, I love it to death, but I don't know how I could justify teaching it in relevance to the real world. You know, the classic "When are we ever going to use this?" question.

I'm in my fourth year as a history major and writing my thesis, so by this time in my academic career I'd like to think I know what I'm talking about when it comes to history....hopefully.

I'm not going to say that "history repeats itself," because that is utter b.s., but there are clues from the past that can help us make decisions about the present. It is foolish and short-sighted to think that modern society is occurring in a vacuum. In other words, there are forces both historic and contemporary that influence decisions we make as a society and ignoring them is what allows us to make similar mistakes that have been made in the past.

Also, in my eyes there are two types of historians. The first kind is the one that enjoys studying battles, dates, facts, medieval armor--what I like to call the real nuts and bolts of history. The other is the type that takes those same events, people, battles, etc. and tries to craft a cohesive (a Hegelian model of history) thread of influence throughout history. Asking questions like "Why did this group of people attack this group?" or "What does public torture say about the society that both allows it and views it willingly?" Those are relatively simple questions, but you get the idea.

My area of expertise is twentieth-century U.S. Intellectual history. I study the ideas, philosophies, thoughts, and social theories of people. In my eyes, this is where the real history occurs because the everyday lives of people is what affects their thoughts about how society should (or could) be governed. If we ignore the past, we ruin the future.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Okay. so. I ran into my Ex down the road literally bumped trollies at the shopping centre and I had and still coming out of a total mental shut-down. I thought I moved on and then I couldn't even control myself, I felt frozen with fear...

Why? Is your ex a psychotic murderer on parole?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

BEAUTIFUL DAY! Everyone up in the northeast should go out and enjoy this autumn sun.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Why? Is your ex a psychotic murderer on parole?

Put simply, ALOT happened between us, and the mental obviousness for me is she's earning top dollar etc, im piss broke. I feel like I cant move on until I prove to MYSELF I'm better then her, and I just cant do that when im still living home 100% broke, unrego'd car and battling personal issues whilst she's earning 50k a year (friends still talk to her), has a nice car and her own place.

I dunno if im just over-thinking things but I hate feeling and KNOWING everyone IS better then me. The only lower then me is thieves, druggos and the homeless.

Popoto.~<3

Tonight has been great... Just curious, why do girls seem so attracted to me now that I'm in a relationship? I went for two years without a relationship and girls hardly seemed to even notice me, then I met my girlfriend and it seems like every girl looks at me anymore... My girlfriend said she is constantly seeing girls look at me when we walk past them while out in public. Then tonight at the dance this gorgeous blond girl came up behind me and started grinding on me while my girlfriend was dancing with a few of her friends. I told her that I was with someone and she walked away, then my girlfriend came up and gave me a kiss and told me she loves me.

Then when I came out of Walmart a little bit ago two girls who were standing outside of the store started walking with me and flirting with me. They started grabbing my chest and telling me I was muscular (even though I'm really not all that muscular) and asked if I wanted to come back to their place. I told them I had a girlfriend but they kept insisting I come with them. Eventually they got the point and left me alone though.

Probably some elaborate conspiracy plot set up by your girlfriend to see if you would ever cheat on her :razz: I'm guessing you're passing.

Today... I get to help re-shingle my roof. Which, sucks, because I'm not good with ladders.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!