Today...

Leoo

It's a shame that our board's health is shackled indirectly to Jagex's game decisions.

But I think we've also got a while left to survive, even if we're dying. It'll be slow and painful, not quick and clean.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I think Bonez and I are probably the newest regulars to the section, though I was once a regular of sorts several years ago as well.

Got that snow storm. It's hard to say how much snow we actually got. There is a nice mound from the plowing, but nothing too special. I think they had every plow going last night though, it was pretty much an endless army of them. The front end loaders also made an appearance last night and this morning, but now it's just the bob cats working on the sidewalks. There is still light snowfall, and the roads will probably be cleared again in the evening. Looks quite nice actually.

I think Bonez and I are probably the newest regulars to the section, though I was once a regular of sorts several years ago as well.

Got that snow storm. It's hard to say how much snow we actually got. There is a nice mound from the plowing, but nothing too special. I think they had every plow going last night though, it was pretty much an endless army of them. The front end loaders also made an appearance last night and this morning, but now it's just the bob cats working on the sidewalks. There is still light snowfall, and the roads will probably be cleared again in the evening. Looks quite nice actually.

You're lucky, here they wait after the storm to remove any of the snow, unless there's a 40cm+ snowfall, then they clear the main roads in case there is a need for the ambulances.

+1 to that last one. And we still have like 25 cm's of snow and I haven't seen grass or dirt even since October... Haven't seen sun either...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

We got more snow last night. There isnt enough space between the sidewalk and road for everything to be clear, so right now there is snow encroaching on the street and the sidewalks at the same time. The mound at the corners of our shared driveway (us and the neighbors) is about 4ft high, though it was mercifully shorter where cars are supposed to go. Got that clearned, and now I need a break. The rest of the driveway has a foot of snow, the backyard is between one and two. Good times, though this will perhaps be a little more exercise than I would like.

As some might have read from annoying stuff thread, today I was n a Tv quiz celebrating 95th anniversary of our independence. 6 best quizzing sophomores all around the country were invited and I won the thing. Quite amazing to play games on 3D with me PS3 now.

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Welcome to the crew than ezee :P

ginger, I totally get the logic behind that. It's a shame that as our ranks grow older, they grow away from TIF. My_Eggs was a huge "today" poster but mysteriously disappeared soon after moving to his new house. Mentioned that he liked fishing and grew outdoorsy. Likely doesnt feel the need to drop by. I could list all kinds of nostalgic names that simply moved on (Skull for instance). I'm pretty much in love with this subforum though, I'm here til the whole site crashes into silence. And while Jagex is indirectly killing our community, the lack of retention is what bums me out.

Spent the last few days up at TCNJ visiting some friends. Introduced an engineering major to vodka. We stole some couches, played some cards against humanity. Good time.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

It's kind of strange, because I stop by here every day and lurk this forum like crazy, but I only actually post about once a month without even realizing it. I have some pretty great stories since my last post but I'm not sure if anyone would care by this point, lmao.

Anyways, I've just been going through the motions of this semester. I somehow managed to scrape an 80% on a physics exam that I was expecting to bomb pretty hard (to give you an idea, the average was a 55% and an A is set at 86% in the class), and I'm glad this past week of stress paid off there. I ended up coming home this weekend to see a play some friends from high school were in, then threw a small party with some other friends once I was back. Overall it was a pretty fun weekend.

I also finally managed to finish Pokemon Black 2, and as much shit as I'm probably going to get for this, I think that it was probably the best game in the series. I now finally picked up a 3DS and Fire Emblem: Awakening, which will now happily take up the rest of my alone-time for the next few weeks.

Yeah I still come here pretty much every day and at least skim all the new posts, but my post rate has certainly declined. Last semester of high school for me, been busy with 5 AP classes, National Honor Society, my job, etc. Luckily I somehow got a 4.0 for my last semester, bringing my cumulative above a 3.75 which gets me in the paper and stuff so woo.

Yeah I still come here pretty much every day and at least skim all the new posts, but my post rate has certainly declined. Last semester of high school for me, been busy with 5 AP classes, National Honor Society, my job, etc. Luckily I somehow got a 4.0 for my last semester, bringing my cumulative above a 3.75 which gets me in the paper and stuff so woo.

nerd

• Like 2

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

It's official, it's over. I cant stand the way my bf treats me so I've made the painful choice and im moving back to NSW with my parents. I've spoken to the real estate and shes going to email me a rental reference which will help me massively next time I decide to rent (or group rent w/e). Giving my old man a call this week to travel when he can, pack my bulky stuff in his 4wd, the rest in my car, and im leaving. I'll give him a months worth of rent so he doesnt lose his deposit which expires next month, besides that, that's the only generous thing I'm doing for all the crap I've delt with him over these past few weeks.

• Like 2

Popoto.~<3

We care Kalphite. That's why we're all still around.

@Tim, rough choice and I hope the best for you. Try not to kill your family in the next few weeks :P

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Good for you Tim. It's hard now, but before long you'll come to realize that it was for the best.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Good on you, Tim. Glad to see you're getting away from that.

I have a midterm in my Alexander the Great course tomorrow and I'm woefully under-prepared. Combining that with the fact that it's a 382 course and I'm a freshman I'm a tad bit nervous.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Today I enrolled for my uni classes, and boy was that a pita. The whole system seems to have run on javascript, so if you wanted to go back you'd basically undo everything you were working on for that course. This mean that for my stat course, the only one that was mandatory (everything else gave you several options,) it took well over half an hour to let me enroll into the course. I was actually at the uni to enroll, as there was also an information seesion, and the staff couldn't help.

The issue was the enrollment system only gives the course name and code when you're selecting them for your timetable, even though there were several classes that required you to be enrolled in something specific, such as medial or atomical physics, to pick it. It didn't say which of those classes had those requirements until you get to the last step, and even then it just tells you you're unable to enroll. Trial and error finally netted me a class I could attend, and since there was only the 1 time slot, I now have 8 hours of classes on Thursday, 6 of which is lumped together with no breaks.

Welcome to the crew than ezee :P

ginger, I totally get the logic behind that. It's a shame that as our ranks grow older, they grow away from TIF. My_Eggs was a huge "today" poster but mysteriously disappeared soon after moving to his new house. Mentioned that he liked fishing and grew outdoorsy. Likely doesnt feel the need to drop by. I could list all kinds of nostalgic names that simply moved on (Skull for instance). I'm pretty much in love with this subforum though, I'm here til the whole site crashes into silence. And while Jagex is indirectly killing our community, the lack of retention is what bums me out.

Spent the last few days up at TCNJ visiting some friends. Introduced an engineering major to vodka. We stole some couches, played some cards against humanity. Good time.

Last I heard from My_Eggs he was concerned about an ex.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Feels nice to not get the snow for once.

Agreed, though I do kind of wish we had gotten it just so we could have some snow to accompany the cold.

I'm pretty tired of the cold.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off