Today...

Leoo

And masters of the sexing.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I'm also a senior lecturer at a major university, holding a PhD in studies about the two World Wars, and I've released about five best-selling history books. But most impressively, I'm the top sniper in the US Army wtih a 14,678 kill count, and I fired the bullet that took out Osama.

And I'm an alcoholic! :D

I noticed today at how lazy I've gotten lazy, so I've given myself a boot up the butt and getting my head focused.

Starting back at the gym tomorrow, focusing on getting all my work done and getting my routine back on it's feet- in a good way!

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Just as I forgot about the situation, a reminder came.

Got a text from my mum telling me that school had called her regarding her complaint to the headteacher about the situation and how one of the people we complained about wants to have a word with me in his office. I'm not going to lie, I felt really frightened of going into that office again, just as I was forgetting and recovering...

So at the right time, I turned up, knocked on the door and the headteacher opened it. She asked me "Are you alright?" I wasn't sure whether she was asking because I had a really glum expression or whether it was because she knew who I was. She's an old woman and she's retiring this year, and I really like her, I felt sort of bad for dragging her into it, but that really was our only option.

I walk into the office, and he welcomes me with the administration assistant sat at the back pretending she wasn't listening to the entire conversation which lasted 1 hour 40 minutes. He asked me how I felt. I took so long to actually think of words. I said I was relieved with the outcome, but upset with how he treated me. I was really frank the whole time, and he sounded almost sorry. He apologised on two occasions; one for not getting in contact with my parents sooner, and one for 'coming down so hard on you'. And he said he was worried that it had affected me more deeply than any of the other students. I told him that he wasn't telling the truth and that he was only talking to me because my mother had complained, and that had she not sent a complaint, this would have been brushed under the carpet and not another word would have been sent to me. I kept having flashbacks from the office all through the conversation. I told him his face was a reminder of my sorrow lol and that I cried every other day for no apparent reason, and that I've become really paranoid and feel like it's not over. I'm too worried to actually be happy. He told me how he didn't think of me as a cheater, but I told him he only changed his opinion according to what's been proven, but that the damage has already been caused, and that he had long to decide how he'd react, but he said he was under pressure and did what he had to do at the time. It's still no excuse in my opinion. I didn't report the student that made fun of me because students will be students, you get the losers amongst them, as well as the amazing friends I have. But teachers who are supposed to be professional? I had to be honest and say I was so disappointed.

I asked him what he would have done if he had been treated how I was? Accused on the spot, how he would have reacted, and he couldn't answer the question.

He asked me what I'd change if I could about the situation. I said how he handled it was terrible, and the whole standing over me thing was very intimidating. And how none of his opinions are particularly valid since he didn't observe the exam himself, and he kept trying to tell me that it's 'his job' to relay information like this to students, and that the invigilator must have seen something to write a report, as something like this hasn't been reported in 5 years and it's a very serious thing. He doubts she'd have just written something down for no reason. I said how, equally you don't know if I cheated off every single page off somebody, or if she woke up that morning and thought "Hmm I'm going to ruin a couple students' lives or not" It's unlikely, but anything could have happened, you just don't know because everything is just probability, especially if he wasn't there, nothing can be proved. . He's probably read the letter and seen that his conduct was out of order.

That's the sort of exchange that has the hallmarks of someone in senior management telling this guy, "You did wrong, but let's not make a meal out of this; let's all sit down around a table, shake hands and move on."

How do you feel about it now? I mean, if this thing never reared its ugly head again, would it still bother you?

That's the sort of exchange that has the hallmarks of someone in senior management telling this guy, "You did wrong, but let's not make a meal out of this; let's all sit down around a table, shake hands and move on."

How do you feel about it now? I mean, if this thing never reared its ugly head again, would it still bother you?

If it never reared its head, I'd have forgotten about it completely. I assumed they brushed it under the rug, as they normally do, and that it had all been forgotten. I was really on the mend. Apparently, they're going to do an assembly about this kind of thing, as it has spiralled kind of crazily more than they thought it would, so they're going to caution everyone.

I'm also a senior lecturer at a major university, holding a PhD in studies about the two World Wars, and I've released about five best-selling history books. But most impressively, I'm the top sniper in the US Army wtih a 14,678 kill count, and I fired the bullet that took out Osama.

I think you mean you have over 300 confirmed kills and are trained in gorilla warfare.

• Like 2

I think you mean you have over 300 confirmed kills and are trained in gorilla warfare.

dat gorilla warfare

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I'm don't like blaming the internet for degrading social skills, but I can't help but find truth in the sentiment.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm don't like blaming the internet for degrading social skills, but I can't help but find truth in the sentiment.

I'm not convinced they are worse. Even if they are different levels ("higher" or "lower") from the norm when we were that age, by definition the average person will have average social skills for their age bracket. It's still relative, and I think we can count on primal urges to keep things to keep things getting to far out of whack, since the skills need to be good enough to satisfy certain urges. Kids were sexually active all the way back to at least grade 7 (probably 5 or 6) back when I was in those grades. My understanding is that it's pretty much the same now. Certainly not the best measure ever, but the best I could think of off hand. Our species will live on.

On a related note, I keep hearing that the majority of children in school are fat now. Now, that's always about the states, though I understand Canada is expanding pretty nicely as well, but I just can't imagine it as a majority. I'm going through my memories, and I'm sure it was worse than I remember it, but most people easily fell into thin, normal, or just above normal. I'll have to pay special attention tomorrow, but just going through memories from the week, the healthy weights have an easy super majority. Amazing what difference a decade makes. I also have to wonder if the schools put a moritorium on running or something.

I propose we introduce paintball to gym class, it's fantastic exercise :lol: It's also the best fps ever, thus helping solve that computers ruining our children thing.

In other news, today we have a brief power outage (maybe half a second?). It was enough to black out the monitor and reset my stereo naturally, but apparently not enough to wipe my PC ram, since my computer never shut off, and when the monitor came back a second later my computer was still running as if nothing had happened. Thought that was kind of awesome.

On a related note, I keep hearing that the majority of children in school are fat now. Now, that's always about the states, though I understand Canada is expanding pretty nicely as well, but I just can't imagine it as a majority. I'm going through my memories, and I'm sure it was worse than I remember it, but most people easily fell into thin, normal, or just above normal. I'll have to pay special attention tomorrow, but just going through memories from the week, the healthy weights have an easy super majority. Amazing what difference a decade makes. I also have to wonder if the schools put a moritorium on running or something.

I propose we introduce paintball to gym class, it's fantastic exercise :lol: It's also the best fps ever, thus helping solve that computers ruining our children thing.

Part of the problem is that schools are eliminating PE and recess so kids don't get exercise and they get fat. They think having healthy foods helps but it doesn't work if they're still stuffing their faces with carrots without exercising.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I never had many fat classmates and it's only been a year since I left highschool.

I dunno though, might just be I live in a trim community.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I prefer woodsball. Trying to decide which would be safer for a child. Speedball is played with a harder projectile, and at a faster speed, but you also wear a lot more protection. The matches also tend to be much shorter, where in paintball if your good you can be out on the field for an hour or more strait (or at least until you run out of spare ammunition or air). Unfortunately, if swings and dodgeball are getting banned, I don't think there is much hope.

For added exercise, my favorite course is on a reasonably steep hill, and is more for a defend the castle type of play unless the match is contained to the village at the bottom for close quarters combat. It is great exercise though if your there for a day, and the adrenaline rush might even be a good substitute for other risk taking behavior.

It is kind of sad though about how they are scalling back gym programs and taking away all the stuff that was fun anyway (so that they not only get less exercise, but learn to hate the exercise they do get). Unless someone invents a negative calorie food, it doesn't matter how much you replace their food with healthy stuff. They'll still be fat. Woodpulp is a good start though, that might actually be negative calories (yeah, they put wood pulp in food. Because they can).

Dodgeball banned? WTF? What is the matter with you Mericans? Dodgeball is awesome and I don't know a single person who had anything against it or had sustained an injury whilst playing it...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc