Leoo

Today...

Time to go get ready for my Physics final.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I think someone tried to intentionally run me over today, or at least get close enough to scare me. I was at some crossroad and it doesn't have the best view of oncoming cars so I went when it sounded like there were no cars. A black Audi comes barralling down a hill and takes a turn where I'm in its path without stopping or slowing down and almost brushes me. What a tool.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I think someone tried to intentionally run me over today, or at least get close enough to scare me. I was at some crossroad and it doesn't have the best view of oncoming cars so I went when it sounded like there were no cars. A black Audi comes barralling down a hill and takes a turn where I'm in its path without stopping or slowing down and almost brushes me. What a tool.

They're out to get you.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

He has an expensive car and places to be so obviously he's more important. [/sarcasm]

Seriously though, I'm glad you're okay. My kids nearly got hit by an idiot like that once. People can be really insensitive to pedestrians sometimes.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Anyone with extensive knowledge of Cracked: I remember reading about an internet community who thought that literally everyone and everything was out to get them. Like, if the light turned red when they wanted to pass, they'd think it had turned red on purpose just to screw with them, or they'd think there were always cars deliberately following them. I remember it also included Youtube videos of people filming the car behind them for like half a minute. It was either in an article about strange YouTube video genres or strange internet communities, but I might be wrong about that last bit.

Please, find it, because it's driving me crazy.

Yay, it's winter break for me! The last 5 days were ridiculous with tons of essays and stuff to do, but now I get to relax.

Oh yeah, and my hat I posted about selling on ebay yesterday that was going for 88 dollars? it's up to 151 now. and there are more than 2 days to go. i don't even know.

The feared Latin oral exam is about 10 hours and a half away. And then my winter break finally starts. Holy shit I'm looking forward to it, tomorrow should be an incredibly fun day.

Anyone with extensive knowledge of Cracked: I remember reading about an internet community who thought that literally everyone and everything was out to get them. Like, if the light turned red when they wanted to pass, they'd think it had turned red on purpose just to screw with them, or they'd think there were always cars deliberately following them. I remember it also included Youtube videos of people filming the car behind them for like half a minute. It was either in an article about strange YouTube video genres or strange internet communities, but I might be wrong about that last bit.

Here: http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-unhealthy-mentalities-internet-turned-into-movements_p2/

• Like 1

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Oh yeah, and my hat I posted about selling on ebay yesterday that was going for 88 dollars? it's up to 151 now. and there are more than 2 days to go. i don't even know.

Disregard consumer logic; acquire currency. I reckon that if you played it right there's a fair bit of money to be made selling clothes online, especially collectible stuff like that hat.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Today, I was twice pushed to the limit of almost killing somebody.

First moment was during the inter-class basketball competitions, when some [bleep]ing moron just pulled me from hands and pushed on me back when I was rebounding. For those of you that don't know it, that pushing can make you disabled for the rest of your life, there ain't little of those who have cracked their spines with that pushing. I was literally willing to punch and hit anything on one particular moment, but I was kept back.

Other moment was when I had kept a group of 5-6 people at bay not attacking a dude who punched a tooth out of another dude. It was only later that I found out that this dude had also punched a piece of a tooth out of a GIRL!, and simply punched numerous friends of me, for no reason at all. If I had knewn that at the moment when I kept them 5-6 people at bay, I would have just let them have everything at that dude. One cannot punch a freaking GIRL. That is totally unacceptable... But at the time I heard that, he was already gone. Luckily, we still have something like mafia here in my country, so this dude ain't staying without a punishment for a long time.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Disregard consumer logic; acquire currency. I reckon that if you played it right there's a fair bit of money to be made selling clothes online, especially collectible stuff like that hat.

Yep, lots of people do it. Reminds me of merchanting back when I played RS.

And the hat's up to $202.50 now. Normally I'd just figure this is a joke or something and I'm not going to receive any payment, but the top bidder has 100% feedback and has purchased similar items on ebay in the past. I don't know what to think anymore. I guess I'll find out in two days when either nothing happens or I end up with like 400 dollars on my paypal.

Maybe this is like one of those things you see on the news where someone finds some rare painting at a yard sale that sells at auction for thousands.

I think he said he bought it for 80ish?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Nope, I paid around 40.

Buuut the price is completely ridiculous now, 261. I think someone's just artificially raising the price or something, even though one of the guys has perfect feedback. >_> I'm just assuming this is all fake now.

I'm wondering if whoever would buy this hat will actually wear it or just keep it somewhere like some kind of avid action figure collector.

Edit: I'm all suited up and (mostly) ready for my final exam. Moriturus te salutat.

My past couple Ebay auctions resulted in fake buyers. They usually instant buy, or bid last minute, and usually reside in the UK.

tFtfA.jpg

What's the motivation for someone else to artificially raise the price anyways?

To watch some guy overpay for something. You have obviously never watched "Storage Wars."

Spite fuels at least 85% of the internet.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

It's a form of schizophrenia

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

To watch some guy overpay for something. You have obviously never watched "Storage Wars."

or Texas Car Wars.

So, anyone with Winter wanna swap? Im over the summer's heat :(

Popoto.~<3

Hell no! We just got our first blizzard. I love it.

My dad has to go work in this at night. I feel so sorry for him, oh man.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off