Today...

Leoo

I want to see the list, but they disabled the link because it was generating so much traffic. Looking at the pictures, I think it's safe to assume that if no one buys all that, he could open up a museum, or maybe a museum will buy it.

Im tempted to get a credit rating for my debit card for $1000, because there are time when I need money atm and i dont have it because I spend it all on rent and food (because government hasnt changed the income since the 90's)

but the last thing I need is debt too :\

Popoto.~<3

It is worth developing a credit history if only for the specific occasions when just about everyone will need a loan. The first is buying a vehicle, and the second is buying a house. Unless you plan on having all the cash up front, you'll need a loan, and that will be the day when you discover having no credit history means that blank just get's filled in with a credit score of zero. If you get a loan at all, they will hose you with the largest interest rate they can find.

You don't have to use the credit card for credit. You can front load it with money before you even use it, or at least make sure you never spend more with it than you have and ensure you always pay it off strait away. If you stay on top of it, when you finally need that loan, you'll have an established credit history in perfect standing. Even if it's 5 years of grocery bills, that's infinitely better than that car being your first ever loan.

I never understood why a bad credit rating meant that you pay higher interest fees. You're having enough trouble paying bills as it is and their solution is to charge you more than everybody else? It's madness. Madness, I say! :lol:

Today I spoke to my boss and once again brought up my idea of opening an expansion office in Phoenix and volunteered to head it. When will he realize I'm not kidding about this? I cannot wait until I retire and can move away from anything remotely snow like.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

It's all about risk Kaida. They are taking more risk by loaning you money, so they want a bigger reward.

Today I managed to go grocery shopping when the place was crowded (3pm? Seriously?). I discovered that the store I normally use is not large enough when it's full of people and carts, and I really don't like being there. Was a nice day for a walk though, aside from being -10C which gets a bit chilly. I am also starting to wish I had my shoe spikes with me for those icy patches.

It could also be a motive to use their services even when you don't completely need them just for the sake of getting a good credit rating.

True :lol:

The nice thing is though, their services are free as long as you actually pay the bill off in full and don't use it to buy anything under normally $10. It's the merchant who pays for you to be able to use the thing.

The fee is (partly) passed on to the consumer through higher prices. It's like when you tax a good; no matter who is taxed, the producer or the consumer, price and quantity remain the same.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

It's all about risk Kaida. They are taking more risk by loaning you money, so they want a bigger reward.

Don't you start bringing reasonable logic into my conspiracy filled ramblings. :P

It's good that you got your shopping done today. This mess that I've been getting hit with is supposed to move towards the Maritimes, so watch out.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Yeah, supposed to be a big storm tonight. Which is awesome because I finally realized our kitchen is cold because the door doesn't seal properly. The front door doesn't either, but at least there are two of them, though the second has no weather seal on it. Old houses man. But yeah, should be largely set for a few days.

I have also discovered that greek salad dressing (or any feta filled oil dressing really) is apparently my ketchup. I ran out of butter when I was cooking fish (and forgot to buy it today, oh well). I normally use that as the flavoring, so I decided to use salad dressing instead. Weird? Yes. Good? Not bad at all. Tastes like greek dressing (because white fish have soooo much natural flavor). I've also used it on the string beans, and while it's not quite as good (it kind of just pool under them), it's still decent.

Coincidentally, "why are you putting salad dressing on your fish?" is not something I want to answer on the spot.

I'm trying to drive up north and this storm is like NOOOOO

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Windshield wipers broke today in the middle of the storm all of us in the Northeast US are getting.

It was not a pleasant experience.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I did a small tally, and Im looking at roughly just under $5000 to 100% overhull my car, paint, engine conversion, sound, mechanical parts etc. which would make it approx $8000 total on the car (bought for $3000)

The funny thing?

...I could sell it for that total price after modifying it too. Seems my car model with a SR20DET Conversion is worth quite a bit, especially since barely anyone does it, yet highly saught after.

This is basically a list (in no order)

Boot Struts

Air Conditioning (Full Conversion)

Turbocharger + System (or SR20DET Conversion)

Console Lid

internal Cluster Replacement

Boot Clips

Boot Flooring

Fog Lights

DIN Cup Holders

Roof Liner

Fuel Tank Sensor

Tumbler Lock System

Brake Adjustment

Paint

Timing Chain

Starter Motor

Replace ALL speakers

Replacement White-Powder Rims

Popoto.~<3

So! uhhh...when's the last time OT saw a new face? I feel like the last "new" member to join our ranks was IEatWindex. And that must have been 3 years ago...

I feel like that was longer than that...I loved the troll accounts of OT though. Part of the heart and soul of this place really (inb4 YaaarPaperclips tangent)

Feels like you've been here for ages though.

I know there has been one or two new people posting in some of the threads here but that has happened a while ago and they weren't very memorable.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢