Today...

Leoo

Happy Valentine's Day :wub:

As for my plans for today: I'm about to go pick up my Ex-Gf (been like 4 Years since we Dated). I've been hanging out with her the past 2 weeks smiley.gif She has signed up for the Army so I'm just trying to spend as much time with her as I can. I'm lending her $50 so she can get something for her mom's Birthday today. We will also hang out tomorrow & will maybe go to the Beach :shades:

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

I made a Valentine's Day card for all of you!

prety.png

• Like 3

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

^Lolz. :lol:

This is my first solo Valentine's Day in 3 years and the only difference I'm noticing is that I didn't have to try and spend money I couldn't afford on a gift.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

New Brunswick right? Would expect them to be a bit more on top of that seeing as you get more snow than Nova Scotia does, though like here I spend most of my time if not in the city, than not too far away. Aside from that freaking private road I found a few weeks back there in Moncton. In their case they contracted the plowing to the province, who plows them once they are done taking care of all the public roads (which does make sense, even if it's a huge pain for the businesses there).

Yeah but I heard the highways in the south of the province and Moncton and Fredericton get more service. From the history of the 10 last years, looks like they're trying to abandon the north of the province, and with Harper's EI reform they pretty much killed everything up here.

t0op6w.png

Dear god that's one overweight bee...

Shit. I accidentally deleted my 2nd HDD and lost ALL my Videos, Steam and Music.

I hate you, so much internet for your shitty guides.

EDIT2: Game over. EVERYTHING is gone but Windows 7. I tried extending 2 partitions then all of a sudden, Windows though it'd be smart [bleep] and delete everything instead.

• Like 3

Popoto.~<3

Oh no! My secret is out! :ohnoes:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

And this is why I'm terrified to screw with my OS. I'm afraid Windows will smite all of my files out of spite.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

One should always have important things backed up anyway.

True story. Lost my thumb drive with every piece of work for school on it. The day before my teacher tells me he can't find a piece of work, that was on the thumb drive, thankfully it worked out though.

For me Windows is usually the problem. I've had what I call a hibernation of death 3 times already. It's where the computer hibernates and the HDD is no longer bootable. It can be read from, but nothing can be done to allow it to be booted from save a complete format.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Today I had several pretty girls smile at me for no reason. This is unusual for me (being the butt-ugly chud that I am :P) and leads me to two conclusions: Either the girls in Gatineau are friendlier than I remember, or a lot of people had a very good Valentine's Day yesterday. :lol:

Today I had several pretty girls smile at me for no reason. This is unusual for me (being the butt-ugly chud that I am :P) and leads me to two conclusions: Either the girls in Gatineau are friendlier than I remember, or a lot of people had a very good Valentine's Day yesterday. :lol:

You were in Canada. Everyone's friendly up there.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm back from my one week trip to the Gambia and it was, without a doubt, the very best week of my life.

I could probably talk about it all day, but I'll only give you guys short summaries because I doubt anyone feels like wasting a half hour reading my crap. Let's start superficially: the weather was great. The place we stayed at was real nice: it was a non-touristic resort, meaning it was a nice place where our group (about 40 people in total excluding the 5 teachers who came along) could be alone, without being completely isolated from the locals. Besides the locals, I've also learned to know a lot of people from my school on the trip, either met people I've never really known or learned to know some people better that were not much more than acquaintances.

Now a bit deeper: the people were incredibly friendly. There were a few people who weren't genuinely friendly (they saw tourists as a link to the western world and a chance to emigrate), but others were genuinely nice people, and it felt like they were immediately your friends. Like this one day when me and 4 friends walked through a large street in the capital Banjul, we were greeted by an upholsterer, and then immediately invited to sit down in his shop where we sat for 15 minutes talking to him and his friend while he worked. Or Osman, the night security guard at our resort, who we would sometimes go and drink tea with (the best tea I've ever drunk in my life) at 3 or 4 am. There were also a few students from our school's sister school in the Gambia (the reason our school makes the trip there every year) who accompanied us most days of the week and were all great people. It really touched me the last day, when our group of 5 friends who accompanied them the most (the rest of the group didn't spend as much time with them as we did) all received a shirt as a present from them.

We also went on some kind of excursion on pretty much every day of the week. We visited schools, we went on a boat ride through the mangrove, or on a boat ride over the Gambia river to an island where slaves would be held. We went to this one place in the savannah where no tourists ever go and spent a night in the wilderness around the camp fire. We visited the biggest market in Banjul and spent an hour or two shopping there, and we all bought a bunch of souvenirs. We visited a park with monkeys and hyenas, on the last day.

You can't forget though, that this was a group of 40 students aged 16-18, meaning there's also going to be a bit of partying. Almost every evening after the excursions we bought some cheap booze from the nearby supermarket and spent the night at the resort's beach around a camp fire, enjoying the liquor and each other's company. Usually the drink of choice was vodka (because it was incredibly cheap, about 3 pounds or 4 euros for a bottle, and it was actually pretty good taste-wise), but one night we held a tequila evening, which I think was the night where the most people got drunk. There was also the second night, when the most people threw up. That night one of my best friends suddenly wandered off alone with a local, away from the resort, looking for vodka, already black-out drunk. Or the last evening, when we started off with a boring camp fire, before about 10 of us gathered around a table and watched the number of people dwindle as the night progressed, until only 5 of us were left. We wanted to watch the sunrise, but eventually all four the others decided they got sick of waiting, and I ended up staying alone, spent an hour and a half doing walking around the resort and the beach waiting for the sunrise, until the sun came up around 7. Then I woke some people around 7:30, since they'd told me they wanted to go swimming in the morning.

Now, we also went to the Gambia hoping to find some weed, especially the group that consisted of two of my best friends and I, joined by 2 others who quickly became great friends too. The group that went last year said it wasn't that easy and the quality wasn't too good, so you could guess how surprised I was when the very first local we spoke to, named Noah, asked me if I could play a Bob Marley tune on the guitar I was carrying on my back, before asking me if maybe I wanted to smoke some Bob Marley cigarettes along with it. It seems weed is about as common as grass over there, and after two days we were actually getting sick of all the people offering us Bob Marley cigarettes. We ended up buying the perfect amount to last us the week for almost no money (at least compared to what we would've been paying here, especially with the good quality it had), and almost all evenings, it was the last thing we did before going to bed, after drinking the vodka. Sometimes we'd join Osman the tea man for some of the Bob Marley tunes, the guy rolled like a pro in the low light. The first time we did it with him, we asked him if the security would be okay with this, since we didn't want to get caught, to which he replied he was security. As a disclaimer, we were conscious about the risk we were taking, which is why we never did it out in the open and tried our best to make sure the person who sold it to us wouldn't [bleep] us over.

All in all, this week was just great, a beautiful combination of seeing new things, meeting new people and enjoying life.

Edit: holy crap this was a long post, sorry guys.

• Like 1

Last night was pretty great. I went to see a Bad Books, the Front Bottoms, and Weatherbox concert about an hour away from my college with a friend, which was fantastic. However, by the end of the show it was blizzarding like crazy, so we ended up heading back to my hometown instead cause it was closer... only for it to not be snowing whatsoever there. We ended up hanging out with another friend from back home for a while and ended up calling it a night around 3:30.

This is the first time I've had a ton of time with nothing to do in a while, so I figured I'd write up the rest of those stories I mentioned in my last post. I apologize in advance, this is about to get pretty long.

My First Time Throwing a House Party

A couple weeks ago, my parents went out of town for a weekend for a work meeting. This isn't the first time this has happened; however, it is the first time this has happened without my parents paying off some cousin to stay at the house with me. Our exchange student was staying at another family's house, and my parents told me I was free to come home and finally have the house to myself for the weekend.

I thankfully had the sense to keep things rather small, so I had about ten people come over and stay the night. While we were waiting for other people to get there, my best friend and I hit the liqour cabinet and her and I each did about six shots before anybody got here. When my friends did get here, however, they brought a bong, a bubbler, and a quarter ounce of weed to go with it. We went through all of it that night. That was probably the highest I've ever been, to the point where I apparently explained to a friend how I felt connected to the letter "F" and thought it was my spirit letter. Ended up going til about 6 am when everyone passed out; nobody puked and everything worked out marvelously.

My First Experience with Vietnamese Food

A couple days later, a friend who was also home that weekend asked me to get Vietnamese food with her. That was probably the most interesting experience at a restaurant I've ever had. I knew that it would be different than most other Asian restaurants I had been to when I realized that I was the only white person there for once; however, it did not hit me how authentic the place was until I had to place my order. My friend was trying to get me to order a dish called pho, which is like a kind of beef soup with noodles inside. That's all fine and dandy, but it also had cow stomach and tendons in it. As much as I try to be appreciative of other cultures, I couldn't man up and order it so I got a different version of the dish without those in it.

That was one of the best meals I've ever had. It was served with a plate full of herbs and fruit and another plate full of sauces that you could add to the broth to customize its flavor. A suicide run of the various herbs and a hint of lime later and I had the best soup I have ever tasted. If any of you have an authentic vietnamese place around like that, I honestly thing the dish is something everyone should experience.

My First Cop Chase

Another day that I was home, I was going to a music store with a friend. On our way there, she pointed a cop car just sitting at an intersection. I tried looking for it, but I couldn't see it so I just continued driving. However, as said search had distracted me, I completely misjudged an upcoming yellow light and proceed to blow through a red light going 5 over the speed limit.

Naturally, I freaked out, as there was supposedly a cop right there. I turned down a couple streets and pulled into a Meijer's parking lot for about five minutes. Thankfully, no sirens came on so the cop probably didn't even notice what I did. It was still a thrilling five minutes of live-action GTA for this suburban college student though.

My First Time Coming Close to Blacking Out

The next weekend, I went out with a couple friends that I did not normally do so with. We ended up pregaming in one of their dorms, and to put it into perspective, I drank the least out of any of them and I did 5 shots, and out of the eight people there were only two guys in the group. As we were drunkenly trying to find out way to the party, one of the girls that had drank about twice as much as me got a bit... trashy. I don't slut-shame, but she was wasted to the point where she was basically complaining about how horny she was and ended up mooning us all in the middle of the street on the walk there.

Upon getting there, I had another shot and two beers before realizing if I had any more alcohol that night I would probably black out (8 drinks basically in 2 hours, plus I'm only 5'4" and 130 pounds). I somehow ended up dancing with two girls that night without consciously making an effort to do so before my friends managed to get me to leave and put me on a bus home because two of the girls were puking. Despite the hangover, this was another fairly great night.

My First Time Getting Caught

The next weekend, everything started off rather normally. A couple friends decided to just stay in and drink in one of their dorms. We had about five shots each, but we had mountain dew in between so I didn't feel too drunk (I have zero caffeine tolerance and didn't realize how counterproductive mixing it with alcohol is). Anyways, we were just playing Cards Against Humanity with a couple other people when one of the guys goes to leave the dorm and use the bathroom...and stumbles right into a campus police officer. He said for a first offense he wouldn't give us MIPs and we would just have to have meetings with our hall directors, which we were all thankful for. However, we still haven't heard anything about these supposed meeting and it's been nearly a month, so we're hoping he just didn't write up the report because we were all super polite to him. I guess I'll see what happens with this in time.

My Current Dosage of Stupid High-School-Esque Drama

Alright, so early in this semester my friends Jake and Kyle and I started hanging out with a couple girls from my high school, named Ally and Andreea. Both of the guys have long-term girlfriends (3 years and one year, respectively), so at first it was just cool having a bigger group of friends than I had first semester.

Well of course, things got a bit more complicated. Andreea and Kyle and Ally and Jake both started liking each other a lot, leaving both of the guys confused with what to do about their current girlfriends and leaving me feeling like a fifth wheel whenever we hang out. They've already started to stop inviting to do things, which I don't normally care about, but they're the only friends I really have up here, and I really don't want to go through the shit I went through first semester again (basically I got really depressed for a while because of how horrid my social life here is compared to being able to go home and throw together a 30 person get-together on a days notice). I guess I'll see how this turns out.

This was really long, but, this plus a rather difficult 18-credit courseload is why I haven't been on here as much. I guess I'll just see what happens with all this stuff. Not much else to do, haha.

• Like 2

I've been having computer troubles lately, so I'm going through and trying to back up files so I don't lose them. Major nostalgia trip.

[hide=Remember these?]

Five images because I wanted to make this my sig, lol. Mods denied me that, even though I worked really hard to make it be in the rules. :,(

1sayno.png

2sayno.png

3sayno.png

4sayno.png

5sayno.png

A couple I made:

Funny how things change.

passthecheese.png

And don't.

sanime.png

[/hide]

All my RS level up pics too. Those almost make me want to play again. But, kind of sadly, almost every single picture has me alone. I was such an antisocial scaper.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Kalph, I know how you feel...

Since coming to a new high school I only clicked with one dude. We got to be great friends and spent the whole year fishing for chicks together around the town. I spent every weekend drinking and chatting and checking girls with him... And that also went on until the end of 11th grade. But then, he finally caught a long-term girlfriend. And every single moment is with her. So since the start of my final year I have been either completely alone or the fifth wheel of the carriage, when trying to hang out with him.

Lone wolf I am, lone wolf now...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc