Today...

Leoo

PS4 looks completely unimpressive. If I get it I'm going to wait until the slimmer cheaper version comes out, as it always happens with playstations, unless they just have a stellar lineup announced at E3. It feels weird saying this, but I'm actually a lot more interested in the Wii U than the PS4 at this point.

I barely got any sleep last night, and as such I woke up with a pretty nasty headache today that I can't seem to get rid of. I'm on my way to a presentation on Race for extra credit for my anthropology class which I'm really not looking forward to but at least it's only an hour long.

I also was planning on coming home for a friend's party tomorrow night, staying at my house for the night, and heading back up here the next morning. However, I just learned that everyone in my house is getting over the flu, and while they haven't been in my room at all I really don't know if staying the night is worth the risk of getting sick instead of taking the 90 minute drive back home after the party (it will be all sober so it's not like I'll be risking a dui, I just dont know if I'll be awake enough by that point to make that drive).

Speaking of that, any tips on what to get for a seventeen-year-old girl you don't know all that well? I'm decent friends with her but not enough to have any fantastic ideas. I was thinking of just getting one of those Pot of Gold chocolate boxes; would that be safe or should I just go the find a card+$10 route?

PS4 looks completely unimpressive. If I get it I'm going to wait until the slimmer cheaper version comes out, as it always happens with playstations, unless they just have a stellar lineup announced at E3. It feels weird saying this, but I'm actually a lot more interested in the Wii U than the PS4 at this point.

Speaking of that, any tips on what to get for a seventeen-year-old girl you don't know all that well? I'm decent friends with her but not enough to have any fantastic ideas. I was thinking of just getting one of those Pot of Gold chocolate boxes; would that be safe or should I just go the find a card+$10 route?

Have you heard of the Ouya? It outshines the PS4 in my book. I'm with you though, unless E3 knocks my socks off, I might skip the PS4 entirely (and that's coming from a huge Sony fan)

What to get a 17 year old girl?

Shoes.

Socks(or favorite accessory, most of my female friends have a weird affinity for socks).

Alcohol.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

37cm snow fall for the day has been confirmed, and they're still expecting another 15 to 20 cm of snow... Getting tired of all that snow, especially since it's the second big storm this week.

( know it's kinda off topic lol, I just don't really like drug talk in general).

Getting real tired of your shit mr. snow.

Then you just have to let me know, no need to be an ass about it.

pretty sure he's joking

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

37cm snow fall for the day has been confirmed, and they're still expecting another 15 to 20 cm of snow... Getting tired of all that snow, especially since it's the second big storm this week.

( know it's kinda off topic lol, I just don't really like drug talk in general).

pretty sure he's joking

tumblr_m4ch51v89B1qb39j9.gif

Spent all evening yesterday cleaning and rearranging my room. It really needed it, since I haven't done any major cleaning since I moved in.

Ended up moving my bed by the window. Terrible idea. Oh man, so cold last night. I mean, the snowstorm didn't help, but still, freezing. I don't know how to rearrange it now though, unless I want to pull everything off the walls. :/

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

What to get a 17 year old girl?

Alcohol.

Just. no. Getting alcohol from a 21yo bloke to an underage girl is just....creepy, I wouldn't even do that to my sister or (when she's close to of-age) my niece.

Popoto.~<3

pretty sure he's joking

tumblr_m4ch51v89B1qb39j9.gif

I thought the joke was kind of obvious lol. Maybe I was wrong..

Anyways, I've been truly happy the past week. I'm really liking my new girlfriend, and we have so much in common. She's cute, sweet, into anime and video games, shorter than I am (which is a plus), and also is a year older (she's 18, I'm 17). We've been hanging out a lot, talking and texting a lot, and we're gonna go to an anime convention together at the end of March and cosplay for it :D. My life is really taking a turn for the better.

• Like 1

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Cute girls in cosplay make everything better. ;)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

My bosses 7 year old son invited me to his birthday party which was today. I got to leave work early to go play laser tag with a bunch of little kids. It was so much fun. The birthday boy cheated and totally destroyed me in the first round. He had killed me 3 times more than he had killed everyone else! I won the second round though and got the best score of the night. I was pretty stoked. :lol:

• Like 1

There was a game night tonight for the floor event. It was so crowded in there, like 40 people in the RA's dorm at one time. My roommates and I left to play something else until it calmed down. We ended up playing Monopoly, and I won on my first time playing, which was pretty cool. After that I went back to the bigger party (no one else wanted to go) and played Mafia for the next hour. I really need to go to more stuff without my roommates/"friends" because it's so much better doing things without them. Rooming with a couple new people next year will be nice.

Now I just need to figure out how to turn those events into real friendships. Then maybe I can make some better friends.

What if they're cosplaying as Hitler?

Iseenothingwrongwiththis.png

She and her friend are cosplaying as a pokemon and its trainer and I'll be l from death note

That's better than you being the Pokemon and her being the trainer I guess.

^I'm in the process of perfecting my "Naughty Jinx" costume just for that purpose.

In other news my laptop's power cord has reached that point of only working when plugged in at specific angles. Time to scour the internet for a new one.

• Like 1

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

You'll fit in great with her poke trainer costume haha

Laser tag is the [bleep]ing shit.

@Tyler who the hell picks monopoly over going to a party? What the hell kind of college do you go to?

Today I placed 1st of 21 in a GateCrash Magic: The Gathering draft. First pick, first pack was Aurelia Warleader. Fantastic card. Win condition for like half of my games.

I go to one of the worst party schools in the state (as in least known for paties), but it was a game party anyway, not a "let's get drunk and dance" party. Game parties don't work with large numbers of relative strangers.

I don't like large crowds either, so I wouldn't have stuck around either way.

First time in a while that I could have a sit down and just aimlessly browse the net. Feels good man.

Also Tylerelyt, how did you manage to conclude a game of monopoly in good time? Every time I play with multiple people we always have that one guy who takes out loans and loans to try and win.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Jump up drum 'n bass party tonight, looking forward to it. We managed to convince a whole bunch of people who came along to the Gambia to come, so it'll be nice seeing all of them in an informal setting again (meaning, outside of school), and afterwards I'm staying over at one of my best friends', who's always been a great host on the very rare occasions I get to sleep there.

Also Tylerelyt, how did you manage to conclude a game of monopoly in good time? Every time I play with multiple people we always have that one guy who takes out loans and loans to try and win.

We played for 3 hours. Not really "good" time. We also played a 3 hour game of risk last night (starting at [bleep]ing midnight, who's idea was that?), so we're fairly used to long games.

I go to one of the worst party schools in the state (as in least known for paties), but it was a game party anyway, not a "let's get drunk and dance" party. Game parties don't written with large numbers of relative strangers.

Nah, I understood you. Game parties are fun as hell with the right games and right people. Try getting a Dominion set. Best game ever. Or Settlers of Catan. Or Tichu.

Off to Disney World tomorrow for a week, massively looking forward to it. A glorious week without snow or school. Mostly without the snow.

Helped my brother move today. Their new house isn't done yet, so round two was playing tetris in the storage locker. Fun times. They also seem to exclusively buy furniture that is heavier than it looks, though I can't say I begrudge the exercise.

But yeah, very excited. And the contruction they were working on last year in the Magic Kingdom is complete now I think, so even get some new sights.

I go to one of the worst party schools in the state (as in least known for paties), but it was a game party anyway, not a "let's get drunk and dance" party. Game parties don't work with large numbers of relative strangers.

Nah, I understood you. Game parties are fun as hell with the right games and right people. Try getting a Dominion set. Best game ever. Or Settlers of Catan. Or Tichu.

AFAIK, Dominion sets are ridiculously expensive, and the one time I played it with my brother, it was a little too much for me. I suppose it helps that that was the fifth or sixth new game I had learned that break, but still.

Right now, I'm wanting to pick up a copy of Settlers and a copy of Pandemic. I haven't gotten Settlers yet because I know 3 people who have their own copy, and until this year I didn't have game nights without at least one of the three. Pandemic I want because I need a co-op game, because those are really fun.