Today...

Leoo

Well, I've been having a pretty great spring break so far. Finished all of my homework that would be due when I get back in advance so I get a legitimate week of relaxation. Spent friday night playing smash bros and Risk (well only an hour because that game NEVER ends) with some bros, had a party on Saturday, and saw a FANTASTIC rendition of Les Miserables that some of my friends that are still in high school were in. Like seriously, some of the leads sounded better than the vocalists in the movie. I still can't get over how stupidly good it was, especially for a high school play.

I managed to break my phone by dropping it out of my pocket in the 10 second walk from my house to my car and now the tough screen is shattered, so today I have to take it back to the Verizon store and pray that it is still under warranty (I've had it for less than a year so I don't think it should be a problem though). Aside from that, I'm just having a movie night with some friends tonight, should be pretty fun.

Doesn't sound like a very tough screen to me (wink wink nudge nudge)

Just joshing yr spelling ha ha

• Like 1

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Hey at least you haven't fully submerged your phone in orange juice. ...Which I have done and although my phone miraculously survived it it now has more glitches than should be legal.

I realized that how funny I am tends to scale inversely with how good of a day I'm having. Which explains why I think of my best jokes on Mondays.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

From eBay description:

The Risque Tower is probably the naughtiest game you’ll ever play.

It is based on the classic Truth or Dare, as well as the famous stacking game Jenga.

Players will have to either answer a truth question or perform a dare before he/she removes a block from the tower and stacks it on top.

Truth questions are mostly of an adult nature, while dares are generally quite embarrassing.

Perfect for hen parties, girl’s nights out, or birthdays – remember to keep it for adults only!

...It's very pink but otherwise there's nothing "adult" about the product itself, only the ceremony that takes place around it. :P

So what's the Jenga part for? Why not just play Truth or Dare?

That's the marketable version. The better version can be found here:

http://www.reddit.co...edition/c8noeqw

Today I'm working til 4am. Blah.

A couple of years ago my roommates and I made a Jenga drinking game. You'd pull a piece out of the tower and it'd say "Take X drinks" or something similar.

A roommate's girlfriend has a severe worm phobia-- she'll have a panic attack and start crying if she even thinks of worms (yeah she's a baby). So, naturally, we thought it'd be funny if we wrote "Drink three times while looking at a picture of worms" on half of the blocks and then invited her over to play with us :lol:

She didn't find it funny. :| Women, amirite???

77yLQy8.png

Florida: Where the further north you are, the more south it feels.

Today I saw 2 new faces in OffTopic threads and the tentative return of pennywise. It was also my mom's birthday so I had cake made of diabeetus. Like literal chocolate baked on chocolate with a layer of Hershey bars. Ugh. So much chocolate.

Sounds like my parent's Chocolate bomb cake. White chocolate over dark chocolate and covered in chocolate sauce. The only thing I can think of off hand with more chocolate are those 4.5kg toblerone bars (which are about the size of a baseball bat). Someone buy me a 4.5kg toblerone bar :wub:

I'm too young to know so many people that are pregnant/dead.

I swear my newsfeed on facebook is all pregnancy count downs and pictures of weed.

And all the "people you might know" are people that I graduated with that have since deceased.

Facebook, you morbid son of a [bleep].

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Sounds like your friends were much more interesting and/or foolish than mine were. Most of the people I went to school with became office workers an accountants and such.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I have never gotten so drunk on a schoolday.

Never written and taped a song from scratch either.

So today we did a song for Womens' Day to girls in our class. 4 of us, imcluding me, wrote ot and then 8 of us includng me sang it.

Womens' Day is on Zfriday btw, if anyone doesn't know.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Oddly enough, Florida really doesn't have a Southern Accent, not like the other states around it. The state is relatively young, as being a large field of swamps it took longer to be developed and settled. You can still catch a bit of it, but I've never found it particularly stands out in casual conversation. Be glad your friend wasn't in Louisiana or Mississippi. If I am remembering my accents correctly, those are probably two of the strongest in the South. Alternatively, the East Coast has a couple really distinct accents, such as Brooklyn or Canada's Newfoundland & Labrador and Cape Breton accents.

Not sure about the old Soviet rides. I like my rides intense, but I don't particularly care for rides that seem like they might fall apart. I'm also not the keenest on rides that seem likely to inflict physical injury. I still duck a bit on Disney's space mountain. It looked like it might decapitate me when I was 4, and it's hasn't gotten better as I've gotten taller (it's in pitch black, but the ride is very compact and in that dark, the beams over your head seem way too close. Apparently it's downright pants soiling terrifying when they have the lights on).

I'm more in it for the loops, corkscrews, and the longest vertical drops I can find (I will not bunjee jump though).

As someone who lives in Florida, I can confirm that we do not have southern accents, except in the north and center (excluding college students in Gainesville and Tallahassee). Most people along the coasts have more of a midwestern accent.

From eBay description:

The Risque Tower is probably the naughtiest game you’ll ever play.

It is based on the classic Truth or Dare, as well as the famous stacking game Jenga.

Players will have to either answer a truth question or perform a dare before he/she removes a block from the tower and stacks it on top.

Truth questions are mostly of an adult nature, while dares are generally quite embarrassing.

Perfect for hen parties, girl’s nights out, or birthdays – remember to keep it for adults only!

...It's very pink but otherwise there's nothing "adult" about the product itself, only the ceremony that takes place around it. :P

So what's the Jenga part for? Why not just play Truth or Dare?

That's the marketable version. The better version can be found here:

http://www.reddit.co...edition/c8noeqw

Today I'm working til 4am. Blah.

A couple of years ago my roommates and I made a Jenga drinking game. You'd pull a piece out of the tower and it'd say "Take X drinks" or something similar.

A roommate's girlfriend has a severe worm phobia-- she'll have a panic attack and start crying if she even thinks of worms (yeah she's a baby). So, naturally, we thought it'd be funny if we wrote "Drink three times while looking at a picture of worms" on half of the blocks and then invited her over to play with us :lol:

She didn't find it funny. :-| Women, amirite???

I'm basically the same way but with caterpillars :(

Someone turned my wallet into the cops today :D I got to go pick it up after work. Everything was still inside it! Everything! Money, stamps, etc. I'm super pumped about that. That's the second time in the past 3 months that I've lost my wallet and had it returned with everything inside |^_^|

And the rest of my weekend went pretty well. I borrowed the bosses truck and went and bought a new toolbox. It's kind of a cheap one, but it's not too bad and big enough that I can start buying more tools. After that I stayed and hung out with the boss for a couple hours and we ended up talking about some work things. She basically told me that after I finish my next levels of welding school (hopefully in the fall), she wants me to start my apprenticeship for fabricating. Then she said that hopefully in a couple years I can take over as shop manager. I don't think I've ever worked in a place where I'm this confident in having a future there. It's kind of an exciting feeling! Plus we also talked about how her boyfriend (who is kind of the shop manager at the moment) does a lot of drawing with SolidWorks, but he is all self-taught and still learning, and she said she's fine with me learning it as well and I can take over some of the drawing. :)

Noice Nekyia

Best be keepin your wallet in your pants though

tonight im drunk cause im a dateless loser. think i mighta found a [bleep] buddy though. we;ll see thewe ttaht goes

Had a pretty good day today. Woke up early to study, had an exam at 9:30. Had to leave home at around 6:30 because it's just over an hour and a half's drive to the examination center. On the way there i was pretty nervous. I had never gone there alone so i had the GPS out to make sure i was going the right way. As i come off one of the off-ramps from the interstate i see a sign saying "Toll Ahead" or something of the sorts. So i'm looking out for the multi-lane toll booths like they usually have and i pass a small little booth right as i leave the off-ramp to join the next road and suddenly it came to me that i had just ran through the toll without paying. I was so busy looking at the GPS to make sure that i got onto the right road that i completely missed it, and because it wasn't what i expected at all. So the rest of the way there i was nervous about what would happen. So i guess i forgot about it and on the way home i passed the toll booth again, this time i paid at least. But before i passed it i saw a sign saying that if you fail to pay the toll you would be fined $100. So i took the number at the toll and phones them right away to explain what had happened. Told them i was on my way to an exam, unfamiliar with the location, etc. They were very understanding and told me that that $100 is only if you fail to pay it within a week. So they said i should call back next Monday when the "violation" would be processed and then pay whatever was outstanding (which is 50 cents). I would have been so upset if i had to pay a $100 fine because i failed to pay 50 cents, haha.

Also, i really love driving on the highways. My MPG goes up so much. At the moment my car gets about 15.5 MPG in the city, mostly because i drive her pretty hard, but it went up to 16.2 MPG in just one trip to Orlando and back. It's awesome :D

Exams went down pretty well. Got two more on Wednesday, and then i'll be done for a while. Excited to get this out of the way, finish my course, and start my life.

Ngggh errands all around. Going on a voyage to find some cheap Sensodyne toothpaste. Ain't no-one gonna pay £4 for that!

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Am I the only who finds the semi-new "Snickers Peanut Butter Squared" candy to be incredible? It might just be my new favorite.

I've also decided to write my fanfiction for the terrible fanfiction contest as a Rugrats All Grown Up/CatDog slashfic. I'm also going to try to include the most absurd cake-based puns and shatter suspension of belief so badly that it will be permanently morphed for the reader.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Highway mileage is the best. My car is usually about a 16mpg (I do enjoy me some peel outs) but on high way it's like a 19-20mpg.

Today I missed my first two classes because I drank too much last night. Lesson learned. Also I spent money on soda I didn't need or want for reasons I still haven't figured out. Relapsed into a cigar, which I was later upset with myself with. Now I'm off to catch a train to class in a minute or two. Still loving all the new faces 'round here, keep up the good work gentlemen (and ladies)!

We don't have pick-up trucks here...

And with our prices we are crying if we get less than 23-24 MPG.

Today I was super sleepy all day, for the adventures yesterday.

Got laughed at for what I wrote on my phone during the adventures.

Pretty uneventful day otherwise...

Tomorrow is going to be fun. Test on music and really important basketball match.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I've come to the conclusion that I'm more open, friendly, and social when I'm hungover.

I may or may not also be more prone to fits of insanity.

I've decided I'm going to start up my vlog as I was considering a few weeks ago. I'm discussing the cameraman role with a friend of mine next week, so I'm hoping to have my first video out by the next month or so.

Been listening to classical music all evening.

What is really awful is that the only piece that I can 100% tag correctly is the Swan Lake Scene and Dance of the Little Swans. Everything else, all those symphonies and stuff are a mess. Granted, they are all familiar, but I just mess up their names. And I have a test on them tomorrow...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Started looking for a job today, might be a chance I can get back in at my old work so I'll see how that goes. Meeting some friends tomorrow, head to a pub quiz for a few beers and whatnot.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Seeing friends tonight for the first time in ages :) Probably just end up playing Risk or going to the driving range, but growing older means I'm seeing them less and less unfortunately.

Also an interview for a receptionist position at my local sports hall on friday after MONTHS of searching. Not sure on what to wear, smart-casual maybe.

Also I lurk OT WAY WAY too much and basically never post. So hi :)

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!