Today...

Leoo

Nice, had a party last night, a quiet one. Was awesome, and I got a ride home at 1 am. But now I woke up at 8 AM and got nothing to do. And I feel a bit hungover... Why can't I sleep?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Do NOT under any circumstances let a person wearing sneakers spar you while you are barefoot.

My shins have welts, and almost got my foot broken (he kicked my foot). This is why instructors need to enforce rules like "no shoes".

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

That blows, Nekyia. Hope someone gets it back to you.

Celebrated my buddy's 18th today. Kinda nomad'd it around town, settled in a parking lot to drink. Was kinda fun, but I prefer indoor chilling over freezing in the cold with a beer in my hand. Different kind of chill. Found out how to play Adult Jenga, and I am ABSOLUTELY breaking it out at the next house party I go to. It's incredible. Other than that, just another day of drinking where I come home feeling kinda empty. I think it's time I make some new friends.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Wtf is adult jenga? Teach us.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Arrived back home this week after a year travelling/working abroad. Still feel a bit weird/jetlagged but it's been good seeing friends again.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

From eBay description:

The Risque Tower is probably the naughtiest game you’ll ever play.

It is based on the classic Truth or Dare, as well as the famous stacking game Jenga.

Players will have to either answer a truth question or perform a dare before he/she removes a block from the tower and stacks it on top.

Truth questions are mostly of an adult nature, while dares are generally quite embarrassing.

Perfect for hen parties, girl’s nights out, or birthdays – remember to keep it for adults only!

...It's very pink but otherwise there's nothing "adult" about the product itself, only the ceremony that takes place around it. :P

I've woke up the last two mornings thinking I was home, not in my dorm. It's been very disorienting.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

From eBay description:

It is based on the classic Truth or Dare, as well as the famous stacking game Jenga.

Players will have to either answer a truth question or perform a dare before he/she removes a block from the tower and stacks it on top.

Truth questions are mostly of an adult nature, while dares are generally quite embarrassing.

Perfect for hen parties, girl’s nights out, or birthdays – remember to keep it for adults only!

...It's very pink but otherwise there's nothing "adult" about the product itself, only the ceremony that takes place around it. :P

So what's the Jenga part for? Why not just play Truth or Dare?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

To decide a winner, of course. Besides, what's funnier than watching increasingly drunk, embarrassed and/or naked people play Jenga? :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

From eBay description:

So what's the Jenga part for? Why not just play Truth or Dare?

That's the marketable version. The better version can be found here:

Today I'm working til 4am. Blah.

So no spamming OT with drunken ramblings tonight then? :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Hi can someone explain chips & salsa to me? Like what is the appeal? What are they? Are you meant to heat the chips or the salsa or whatever?

Because if you got chips and you got salsa why don't you just get cheese and make some nachos??? Is there some kind of interaction between chips and salsa without melted cheese that I'm missing out on because if I am I'm going to be so mad

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

chips and salsa (both cold) is the [bleep]. Go out and get some. now.

and no, I was far too tired to post last night. Got home at 530am, we ran late. Wasn't entirely sober, but not unsober enough to make it fun. Found out a few of my friends are pregnant though. I swear, I'm like one degree of separation from pregnancy everywhere I turn. It's lurking over my shoulder. I'm not ready for a kid, as much as I want one. Bonus of not having a steady girlfriend I suppose.

Adult Jenga was a lot more interesting for the few seconds I was able to imagine it as some sort of game where you stack humans into a big pile (using people as jenga pieces). Oh well. I could see it as a way to get adults to play truth or dare though maybe? It's been a long time since I played that.

Anyway, I am obviously back from my Vacation in Walt Disney World, and it was quite a bit of fun, as always. We got a better time this year apparently, the parks were a lot less crowded than last year for most of the trip (also, never bother scheduling a Saturday in the parks or Downtown because it is totally insane). Got really cold on the last day (55), which makes leaving a lot easier. My only issue now is that the next time I go back there, I want to be going with someone. That was going to be a problem in my last relationship actually; he wasn't a big roller coaster fan where I am totally unable to say no to any roller coaster. If it's not going to fall apart or break something (as in, my bones), I'll ride it. I'll even laugh because I'm a laugher, not a screamer.

The one thing I will say in favor of going off on your own a bit is that you can meet a lot of people. In lines mostly, but also at the pool and even at restaurants if your really lucky. There was however a fairly large shortage of early 20 somethings there. I like the girls from Louisiana who asked me where I'm from, and then respond with "oh, that's why you sound like that". I don't normally think of myself as having a strong accent (though if your used to one of the Southern ones, or New York, I could see it standing out quite a bit), and I haven't met a lot of people who can actually tell my accent isn't American. For extra laughs, their accent was so weak they could have been from a northern state.

The only real downside to the whole trip is that Orlando doesn't have a Canadian Customs section, so you have to go through the TSA, and they wanted me to go through the body scanner instead of the metel detector which I declined, which means you get a body search instead. Not nearly as bad as I was expecting it to be, possibly because they've gotten sooooooo many complaints about their conduct. No gropping, and we managed to not lose our heads because I forgot to take the watch off (I can't believe I did that). The agents were actually quite pleasant.

Not going back through Montreal also made the trip a lot more pleasant The Montreal customs agents are seemingly all extremely unpleasant people. I don't know if they just hate people who aren't from Quebec, or if they just hate everyone. By contrast, clearing customs in the Maritimes is a downright pleasant experience. The epitome of Maritime hospitality, it's like a huge welcome home. The Americans Customs there are also quite a pleasant bunch, presumably because the local culture rubs off on them :lol:

God, Southern accent sticked on to my friend very deeply after he went as an exchange student to Florida for a year. He went there with a typical Estonian accent and came back as a redneck. No offence, but still.

And Randox, try an Egyptian amusement park from the '60s or something, with rusty Soviet rides. Most fun I've ever had on roller coasters, with the employee putting on extra speed that would not normally be allowed on the ferris wheel. It creaking and cracking and all of us shouting together, on a ferris wheel, was awesome :D

And don't get me started on what it felt like on roller coasters :)

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Oddly enough, Florida really doesn't have a Southern Accent, not like the other states around it. The state is relatively young, as being a large field of swamps it took longer to be developed and settled. You can still catch a bit of it, but I've never found it particularly stands out in casual conversation. Be glad your friend wasn't in Louisiana or Mississippi. If I am remembering my accents correctly, those are probably two of the strongest in the South. Alternatively, the East Coast has a couple really distinct accents, such as Brooklyn or Canada's Newfoundland & Labrador and Cape Breton accents.

Not sure about the old Soviet rides. I like my rides intense, but I don't particularly care for rides that seem like they might fall apart. I'm also not the keenest on rides that seem likely to inflict physical injury. I still duck a bit on Disney's space mountain. It looked like it might decapitate me when I was 4, and it's hasn't gotten better as I've gotten taller (it's in pitch black, but the ride is very compact and in that dark, the beams over your head seem way too close. Apparently it's downright pants soiling terrifying when they have the lights on).

I'm more in it for the loops, corkscrews, and the longest vertical drops I can find (I will not bunjee jump though).

In Norway, went to Tusenfryd amusement park, and there was this one attraction called Spin Spider.

It was freaking awesome, besides one small fact. It was like a giant swing, which also twisted around itself from the center. To better understand it, here is a pic: (all safe, from its official homepage)

https://services1.cloudhostedresources.com/image-resizer/?/1024/http://www.tusenfryd.no/var/plain_site/storage/images/media/images/attraksjoner/spinspider/spinspider_3006_2/4105-2-nor-NO/SpinSpider_3006_2_gallery.jpg

That circle part span around. And that's not it's full height. But when it got to the top, when one managed to be at the lowest seat at the time, it felt like you would fall straight down. And what was terrifying, was that the security harness gave way a small part. And that click, it really felt like I was about to fall. Never ever been afraid of an attraction so much...

Yet I am glad that I experienced it, even though I probably wouldn't go there again.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I'm entering into a "most implausible sex scene" fanfiction contest. That's about all I can say about it without risking more blackmarks on my account.

I will be laughing like an idiot for a while though since writing intentionally terrible fanfiction is a hobby of mine.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

I'm entering into a "most implausible sex scene" fanfiction contest. That's about all I can say about it without risking more blackmarks on my account.

I will be laughing like an idiot for a while though since writing intentionally terrible fanfiction is a hobby of mine.

Then TTanT said, "I have to get up and write the fanfiction."

"No, TTanT."

"Why?"

"Because YOU are the fanfiction!"

And then TTanT was a fanfiction.

• Like 5

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Florida: Where the further north you are, the more south it feels.

Today I saw 2 new faces in OffTopic threads and the tentative return of pennywise. It was also my mom's birthday so I had cake made of diabeetus. Like literal chocolate baked on chocolate with a layer of Hershey bars. Ugh. So much chocolate.

diabeetus.

Just got home 2 hours ago and packed everything away and setup my desk+PC. gunna move my stuff into rompus room and claim as my bedroom like they promised months ago. I also ordered a new mouse and (finally) a mouse pad because this cheap razer one sucks and drops out so much.

FREEDOM!

Popoto.~<3

Dear new OTers: If you stay I promise to love you long time.

The forum has been unprecedentedly busy the past day and a half and I love it.

OT: I'm only one class into the day and I'm already completely exhausted and ready to just pass out. Not sure how I'm going to manage three more classes and Tae Kwon Do but it'll probably involve either copious amounts of caffeine or a hastily made deal with Satan.

[/hide]

Well, I've been having a pretty great spring break so far. Finished all of my homework that would be due when I get back in advance so I get a legitimate week of relaxation. Spent friday night playing smash bros and Risk (well only an hour because that game NEVER ends) with some bros, had a party on Saturday, and saw a FANTASTIC rendition of Les Miserables that some of my friends that are still in high school were in. Like seriously, some of the leads sounded better than the vocalists in the movie. I still can't get over how stupidly good it was, especially for a high school play.

I managed to break my phone by dropping it out of my pocket in the 10 second walk from my house to my car and now the tough screen is shattered, so today I have to take it back to the Verizon store and pray that it is still under warranty (I've had it for less than a year so I don't think it should be a problem though). Aside from that, I'm just having a movie night with some friends tonight, should be pretty fun.