Today...

Leoo

Distracted, I wouldn't like your phone bill next month... Usually they are like 40€ special cost calls...

And on a different note, a girl from my class made a collection of gifs of me from that tv show I told you about a week ago. Anyone interested, PM me. And some of them are hilarious :D

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

How did you guys figure it out so quickly, though?

In other news I'm trying to put together the money to go to my first out-of-state convention with a few friends. It should be fun if I can afford it.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

So many Sigmund Freud translations, so little time.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

One and a half [bleep]ing days trying to fix a mate's computer. We were getting pretty desperate, my friend paid quite a bit for this new computer and I felt guilty for recommending it. Thinking it was something to do with the harddrive, Windows 8, the CDROM, or the BiOS, turned out to be a faulty RAM stick.

Exhausting and stressful day, barely had any sleep. Played "We are the Champions" when windows finally booted up.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Apparently my suspicions were right, it's a sex line from Cyprus that's for some reason calling a bunch of Belgians, wanting them to call back to rip them off.

Only one question remains though: How long has TT been in the sex phone scam business?

In other news, the malaria prevention pills we took in the Gambia apparently completely [bleep]ed me over: reading the possible side-effects is like reading a checklist for all things that I felt the last few days since I've come back, including loss of appetite, stomach aches, diarrhea, vomiting and skin rash. Also, the pills caused me to hallucinate (it's also a possible, but rare side-effect) when I was still there in the Gambia.

One morning we set our alarm real early, at 6:30, so we could get to Osman and start our day with a nice cup of tea. As I slowly woke up because of the song, I thought I saw my two friends who were sleeping in the same room come over to my bed: one of them sat down, the other stayed standing and both started dancing a bit to the music. Then I suddenly noticed three black young men standing in our room, just bobbing their head along to the music, seemingly unaware of their environment. I immediately thought this was just impossible, and my friends and I had already laughed at the small possibility of hallucinations, so I thought that was all it was, a hallucination. Just to make sure, I set myself straight a bit, moved my hand toward the men, and then I just swung my arm right through their bodies. It was one of the strangest experiences I've ever had.

And after all that trouble, it turned out Osman was sleeping.

• Like 1

College closed again. And to say that when they closed it monday, it was the first time in 3 years they closed it. Seeing how I just drove in that storm, it's quite understandable that the 50cm of snow they forcasted might actually be all coming down, ~10cm of snow so far and it only started about 2 hours ago. Wow, listening to the radio at the same time as posting this, they just said that Taxis too are closed.

Was funny being in the College's parking lot and not being able to see the 6 story building.

Well, if you did pot every day and drank, I wouldn't blame it on the malaria pills...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Hallucinations aren't an effect of marihuana, that's just an urban myth, and to hallucinate from alcohol you'd need to drink so much you'd end up shitting yourself because you lose control of your bowels. It was the malaria pills. And either way, this was the morning after, a buzz doesn't last that long.

• Like 1

Well, if you did pot every day and drank, I wouldn't blame it on the malaria pills...

Marijuana has no side effects of that sort, ESPECIALLY not that long after. No need to be condescending because you haven't researched/tried it, lol.

I feel like I aced my programming and linear algebra exams yesterday. Today is the first day in about two weeks I haven't had work due the next day, and it feels soooo good.

• Like 1

Uhhh hallucinations are definitely a side effect of marijuana. Still relatively mild unless you're taking in a ton on cannabis, but it's not completely untrue. That plus the fact that they're more... disassociative than psychedelic hallucinations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_cannabis#Short-term_effects

http://www.livescience.com/24559-marijuana-facts-cannabis.html

That's still not as bad as the worst side effect of marijuana, not being able to [bleep]ing stop talking about it constantly.

• Like 1

That's still not as bad as the worst side effect of marijuana, not being able to [bleep]ing stop talking about it constantly.

I'm siggying that, because it's all I hear these days.

starting to pack my stuff up for yet another move. wish things worked out here better job wise. At least this time I'm going to Uni regardless of what anyone thinks.

Popoto.~<3

I'm siggying that, because it's all I hear these days.

Quote of the month, definitely.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Too be fair, Distracted mentioned cannabis briefly 3 pages ago as part of a larger story, so it's not like he's been talking about it non-stop.

• Like 1

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Uhhh hallucinations are definitely a side effect of marijuana. Still relatively mild unless you're taking in a ton on cannabis, but it's not completely untrue. That plus the fact that they're more... disassociative than psychedelic hallucinations.

http://en.wikipedia....rt-term_effects

http://www.livescien...s-cannabis.html

Yeah, like you can get a colored tint over everything, or like a more intense version of what happens when you close your eyes really hard and stare at your eyelids for a while except over everything outside, but never anything like Distracted described with seeing people that weren't there, from my experience at least. I guess I've never gotten that intensely high but I haven't even heard about that kind of thing from friends that have done actual psychadelics...

And I don't know, I never really talk about it unless it comes up or I'm making plans to smoke with somebody. It's not exactly something that's appropriate in everyday conversation. I'm only an occasional smoker though I guess and it probably gets worse with people who smoke daily instead of weekly.

37cm snow fall for the day has been confirmed, and they're still expecting another 15 to 20 cm of snow... Getting tired of all that snow, especially since it's the second big storm this week.

( know it's kinda off topic lol, I just don't really like drug talk in general).

37cm snow fall for the day has been confirmed, and they're still expecting another 15 to 20 cm of snow... Getting tired of all that snow, especially since it's the second big storm this week.

( know it's kinda off topic lol, I just don't really like drug talk in general).

Getting real tired of your shit mr. snow.

• Like 2

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Getting real tired of your shit mr. snow.

Then you just have to let me know, no need to be an ass about it.

Whenever the temperature outside is really different from the day before, I am reminded that my room has no thermostat. Temperature control is based on how much I open the radiator, and it was not open enough this morning. Not too bad though, it's snowing so it isn't too freakishly cold outside.

Realized I have once again totally stopped paying attention to anything related to gaming news, because I didn't notice deadspace 3 being released. Kinda dropped the ball there, been waiting for that game for a while now.

And I can't wait for study break. Going to Disney World again, and I could use a vacation right about now. Also, direct flights this time, which is awesome because I am never returning home through the Montreal Airport again. Based off the last couple trips through there, I'm pretty sure the next escalation is a plane crash. Actually, I'm not sure we'll ever have to pass through TSA security at all, just customs, and quite frankly, american customs are a lot more fun to deal with than the TSA.

Well, PS4 was announced last night. I fell asleep during the livestream, since it was at 2 am in my time and I have a hell of a week, with a million performances with choir because our Independence Day is on Sunday and bball competitions and exams and what else...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc