Today...

Leoo

I've been having computer troubles lately, so I'm going through and trying to back up files so I don't lose them. Major nostalgia trip.

[hide=Remember these?]

Five images because I wanted to make this my sig, lol. Mods denied me that, even though I worked really hard to make it be in the rules. :,(

1sayno.png

2sayno.png

3sayno.png

4sayno.png

5sayno.png

A couple I made:

Funny how things change.

passthecheese.png

And don't.

sanime.png

[/hide]

All my RS level up pics too. Those almost make me want to play again. But, kind of sadly, almost every single picture has me alone. I was such an antisocial scaper.

Can we keep the last one?

Is this normal? when in bed my nasal passages are open. fine, no hayfever. But the moment I get out, my sinus goes berserk, I start sneezing uncontrollably and for the next 2 hours it feels like I'll sneeze my brain out.

It's like my brain goes "aaaaaand HE'S OUT OF BED! EVERYONE START UP THE MUCUS! NASAL PASSAGES 2 TO 6 BLOCKED! WE ARE A GO FOR OPERATION IRRITATION!"

Popoto.~<3

Kalph, I know how you feel...

Since coming to a new high school I only clicked with one dude. We got to be great friends and spent the whole year fishing for chicks together around the town. I spent every weekend drinking and chatting and checking girls with him... And that also went on until the end of 11th grade. But then, he finally caught a long-term girlfriend. And every single moment is with her. So since the start of my final year I have been either completely alone or the fifth wheel of the carriage, when trying to hang out with him.

Lone wolf I am, lone wolf now...

You're being the third wheel, not fifth.

22031_s.gif

Wow it's finally your chance to correct somebody's metaphor usage and you manage to completely balls it up.

Thanks for ruining it for the rest of us, now I definitely know someone who's not getting an invite to my pool party.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I've been having computer troubles lately, so I'm going through and trying to back up files so I don't lose them. Major nostalgia trip.

[hide=Remember these?]

Five images because I wanted to make this my sig, lol. Mods denied me that, even though I worked really hard to make it be in the rules.

[/hide]

Holy shit I do! RuneScape nostalgia is some of the best nostalgia. For some reason I'm reminded of the SwiftSwitch riots.

Edit: holy crap this was a long post, sorry guys.

No need to apologize! I was a good read, a nice change than the routine debates I get to read every morning to someone actually enjoying life.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

God damn, super jealous of the party life posts this page.

...and Lang, when did you get so funny? :P

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Does anyone know the size difference between men's and women's shoes UK wise? I'm a size 7 but the sources are telling me different things. I just want men's shoes.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Kalph, I know how you feel...

Since coming to a new high school I only clicked with one dude. We got to be great friends and spent the whole year fishing for chicks together around the town. I spent every weekend drinking and chatting and checking girls with him... And that also went on until the end of 11th grade. But then, he finally caught a long-term girlfriend. And every single moment is with her. So since the start of my final year I have been either completely alone or the fifth wheel of the carriage, when trying to hang out with him.

Lone wolf I am, lone wolf now...

Yeah it's shitty lol, I've had that kind of thing happen a lot in high school but I've always had enough other friends to get by whenever somebody got too whipped. Now... mnleh.

I started watching Breaking Bad last night. I'm both happy I did so because of how damn good it is and upset because I really don't want to put the time commitment into finishing it.

Today I'm studying for my upcoming programming and linear algebra exams. I don't think either should be too bad but I'm never making the mistake of not preparing for a test again.

Apparently they are the same but mens can be wider. Advice is to try them on before buying.

I was going to buy online because I wilt at human contact.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Thing is, I've only really scratched the surface with my last post, when I reread it.

Anyway, school tomorrow. Not looking forward to waking up early and getting back to the daily routine of school. On the other hand, felt nice to watch all the pictures of the trip on Facebook as they all came on throughout the day.

Apparently they are the same but mens can be wider. Advice is to try them on before buying.

I was going to buy online because I wilt at human contact.

Borrow a pair of similar shoes from a friend or go to a small store to see how your feet are in reference to a similar shoe. Also, it did say that the sizes are generally similar with the men's possibly being wider/ a little bigger therefore you should be able to buy them regardless and get thicker socks or something.

Just noticed on the news a 18yo woman was shot the same time her sister was at some obama gun control rally.

no offence to Americans but holy [bleep], is the right to bare killing machines REALLY so important? if we can manage in Australia and UK with our gun laws, why cant the US?

Just making me one step further to never visiting the country. :\

Popoto.~<3

Just noticed on the news a 18yo woman was shot the same time her sister was at some obama gun control rally.

no offence to Americans but holy [bleep], is the right to bare killing machines REALLY so important? if we can manage in Australia and UK with our gun laws, why cant the US?

This is why I don't watch the news. Full of negativity designed to incite kneejerk reactions, anger, and fear.

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png

is the right to bare killing machines REALLY so important? if we can manage in Australia and UK with our gun laws, why cant the US?

It's a huge deal, it says so on our sacred piece of paper written down by the demi-god Fathers.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

is the right to bare killing machines REALLY so important? if we can manage in Australia and UK with our gun laws, why cant the US?

It's a huge deal, it says so on our sacred piece of paper written down by the demi-god Fathers.

I should know better then to question the paper! D:

@Muggi, it's not fear, it's just logic. is owning a firearm REALLY such a must have there? obviously I dont live there to know myself. (Just like everyone is stupid enough to assume Australia is just filled with deadly animals and creatures)

Also it seems the shopping center I was at caught on fire less then 10mins after I left.

....awkward. o3o

Popoto.~<3

@Muggi, it's not fear, it's just logic. is owning a firearm REALLY such a must have there? obviously I dont live there to know myself. (Just like everyone is stupid enough to assume Australia is just filled with deadly animals and creatures)

Also it seems the shopping center I was at caught on fire less then 10mins after I left.

....awkward. o3o

A news story convinced you not to visit America because it implied that it's full of gun violence and you'll get shot if you come visit. That's fear, not logic.

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png

....awkward. o3o

A news story convinced you not to visit America because it implied that it's full of gun violence and you'll get shot if you come visit. That's fear, not logic.

a new story doesnt, a history of it, year after year after year is what does it.

Popoto.~<3

Well Tim, look at it this way. I've lived here 19 years, in the heart of gun owning America, and I've never been shot, nor been around someone who has been shot. Obviously it's not that common, or else I would at least know of someone.

That being said though, I'm going to totally destroy that argument by saying there's been two shootings/gun scares near me in one night. If Facebook is to be believed, some guy at the college in my home town is walking around campus with a gun, and had been for like an hour. And not to far from my dorm a ton of cops are at some house apparently responding to a shooting, if my roommate is to be believed. Kindof a surreal night.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I step on and trip over so many guns it's not funny. When we were younger, we used to kick around a unloaded pistol sorta like a hacky sack.

Nah, seriously, I've never seen a gun nor heard a gunshot. The only armed robbery I faced was when some pricks stole a piece off my car's rack off...armed with a screwdriver. And I wasn't even there!

siggy3s.jpg

Because of fearmongering and a lack of knowledge on mental illnesses, I'm unable to wield the firearm to kill a legitimate threat to myself, my family, my dog, and so many horses I've lost track of them. I'm not even talking about the threat of a person, who could torture me to death and leave long before the police would arrive, I'm talking about a poisonous snake. One has already killed the previous dog I had. The only thing I can legally obtain to use as a weapon is a shovel, and there's no way I could be close enough to decapitate a snake without being bitten myself.

• Like 1

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!