Today...

Leoo

Or just have her call the police next time they show up.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I've been playing Far Cry 3 recently and it is an epic game. A bit reminiscent of Assassin's Creed or Assassin's Creed is reminiscent Far Cry. Dunno which one came first (and did I use the word reminiscent right?). It's a bit annoying that every death miniquest involves knifing the leader. I just want to shoot things.

I noticed the same thing, but they're both Ubisoft games, so it makes sense they'd share similarities in their gameplay and stuff.

Speaking of Assassin Creed, have any of you heard of the new one, Black Flag? It was officially announced Monday after a trailer and some screenshots were leaked last week. Looks to be imo, to be the most innovative Assassin Creed game since the original.

tFtfA.jpg

I haven't played far cry 3 in a while. Maybe my growing battle prowess started to suck the fun out of being sneaky, or maybe it's just the heavies sucking all the fun out of trying to kill things. They just take sooooo much damage (like a couple grenades), so until I can get the skill to headshot them, it's not possible to take a fort containing them undetected.

That said, seeding a base with C4 and land mines if you in a patient mood (mostly to deal with reinforcements) is quite fun. Not sure what happens if the god guys arrive before the land mines go boom though, since I've only done it a couple times and I always got spotted (heavy problems). I also left them in the road once on purpose to act as a distraction. That was pretty funny. I'm also an avid vehicle hunter. Got my start after failing miserably to kill all the deer I needed, and came back with an unarmed jeep to hunt 'canyonero style'. For sharks I took the big big boat and it's .50 cal to a small island coast to shoot the sharks with before skinning, since that both conserves ammo and works a lot faster than using a gun proportional to the situation. Armed jeeps are also great for dealing with the more dangerous wildlife. That's how I killed all my bears.

My brother has been playing 07scape and he keeps telling me how awesome it is... But I haven't logged in since last summer and I don't want to break the stride.

Atm I am [bleep]ing amazed at how well we are doing in our citywide basketball championships with my school's team. We are in the top ten and in our 6 team group we are the only team with 2 wins, other teams have either one loss and one win or only 2 losses.

Top 2 of the group then go to the next group of six where then the champion is determined. I am not personally hoping for the championship, we are way too weak for that, but getting to the top 6 would be awesome.

And our team is really weird. Out of 12th grade I am the only player, from 11th we have one in the starting 5 and 3 from the 10th grade. And we have no substitutions... Well, we have, but they are so weak that the starting 5 plays practically all the time. Subs get in only for like a minute or two each.

Sounds like you'll have a champion team in a year or two if the sophmores are starting on such a power team already.

Today the cool ranch doritos locos tacos are uncleashed at taco bell. Going out now to get me one.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I haven't played far cry 3 in a while. Maybe my growing battle prowess started to suck the fun out of being sneaky, or maybe it's just the heavies sucking all the fun out of trying to kill things. They just take sooooo much damage (like a couple grenades), so until I can get the skill to headshot them, it's not possible to take a fort containing them undetected.

The .50 cal sniper or AMR and a hill take out heavies if you aim. I usually aim for them first right after alarms.

Also, the joys of working on a farm, I have to be up so I can get to work at 5:30 tomorrow.

The 5-star sniper rifle kills everything in one shot, including heavies. What I did was hang back far enough to where they couldn't hear the shot and just picked everyone off one by one. Honestly you haven't lived until you've freed a tiger from it's cage, let it take out the entire camp, and then one shot the tiger.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Just finished writing a script for my first vblog. Now I'm hoping I don't look hideous and the camera has a clear sight for it. Last thing I want is to look bad and further upset myself with my looks. :\

Popoto.~<3

^I'm looking forward to it!

Trying to design (and hopefully make) a spring powered toy musket. My goals are for it to sturdy and have a range of at least 30 feet. Of course I have no idea if I can get my hands on a spring that's both that powerful and small enough to fit but....

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Gone through my first week of uni. Really need to get some advice on focusing and remembering, it's a whole different game to my bridging course. I'm [bleep]ed with maths too since a substantial amount of this stuff I was never taught.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Or just have her call the police next time they show up.

Aye, she phoned the police the first time it happened. They showed up 5 hours later and said there's nothing they can do unless they catch them in the act. Went round to see her this morning but they didn't show up. I suggested getting a better lock thing for the communal doors so she's gonna look into that.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Happy Womens' Day everyone!

Well, we just awestruck our girls yet again. My class is amazing, even though I use a lot of my personal money and time on preparations...

And about our basketball team... We lost by one point on overtime yesterday and by 2 points today. 2 sophomores from the starting 5 were missing and they were both of our guards so we were quite [bleep]ed today offensively. The opposing team's footballer scored 3 3-pointers, out of sheer luck and that was practically the killer... Absolutely nobody, couldn't even bounce the ball, yet scored 3 during the last 2 minutes...

BUT I dominated the board and 3-second area, every time I got ball in there it was a foul or a basket. Missed twice over the course of the whole game. But we couldn't get the ball over to the basket, so I got no ball on the second half... I still scored most of the team's points and our team would be totally [bleep]ed if I were missing. I am the only rebounder in the team, so next year they are [bleep]ed unless someone new comes.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

The opera two days ago was actually pretty nice. It was a relatively modern adaptation (it even had naked female breasts in it), which I thought was nicely made, and well sung (not like I know a lot about opera singing, but the lead female singer did some amazing things with her voice). The only thing I didn't like was the location: normally, an opera in Brussels is held in a nice, fancy venue, basically what you'd have in mind when thinking of an opera venue, but the director opted for the Circus (not a clown circus, a Roman circus), which throughout the performance was incredibly hot, to the point of making me feel faint for a bit, with uncomfortable chairs where we had less leg room than a charter flight.

Tomorrow I'm going to Ghent, where I'll be studying next year, to attend an open day of the faculty I'll be studying at. I haven't mentioned this here before, but I'm pretty certain I'll be studying Philosophy next year. I know its image, but in reality it's different: Philosophy degrees are sought throughout the private and public sector because of the skills we learn, so I have a pretty broad choice after I graduate. I'm thinking of combining my Philosophy with a minor in Biology, which would give me the chance to get a Bachelor's degree in Philosophy, and then get a Master's in Biology, albeit in 3 years instead of the regular 2 for a Master's. Anyway, that's a choice for the future.

It's a bit of a strange choice to tell people who ask me, since they're usually surprised by it (I don't really have a lhilosopher's image, you could say), but it was actually my closest friends, who know me best, who had helped plant the seed in my head that would turn into going for Philosophy.

Guess it's been a couple days since I posted here haha.

Well, a few days ago I had a movie night with some friends. It was a pretty fun time, and wouldn't have been anything storyworthy if we hadn't discovered a little gem called Evil Bong 3: The Wrath of Bong. It is pretty much exactly what it sounds like: An alien bong trying to suck people insides of it to conquer the world with alien marijuana. Or something. Simultaneously the best and worst movie I've ever seen in my life.

Wednesday I went to Frankenmuth with a girl, which for those who know is a tourist attraction in Michigan that's designed to mimic a Bavarian German town, and is renowned for the chicken. While the meal had some of the best food I've had in a long time (though it was crazily expensive), by the time we finished our meal the majority of the rest of the town was closed. It was still really pretty to walk around in for a while, but we really were victims of poor planning haha. Guess we should have expected that given that we went on a weekday in the winter, but... ah well. Still was a fun day.

Today it's looking like I'm going to play ultimate frisbee with some friends. No idea where it'll go from there though haha.

Oh, and I just filled up my 160 GB iPod Classic with music. Still kind of crazy that something that small can hold 61 days of music.

Oh, and I just filled up my 160 GB iPod Classic with music. Still kind of crazy that something that small can hold 61 days of music.

I wish I can find 61 days of music to put in my iPod. I've had it for six years yet I've never broke the 5gb mark.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

My computer installed 147 updates last might when I went to bed. 8-9 hours later when I got up, it had just gotten to the final update. Started it up again so it could configure, then shut it back down since I wasn't using it-3 more updates. I'm just impressed at this point.

Now I need to find a ride home for spring break. :/

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Guess it's been a couple days since I posted here haha.

Well, a few days ago I had a movie night with some friends. It was a pretty fun time, and wouldn't have been anything storyworthy if we hadn't discovered a little gem called Evil Bong 3: The Wrath of Bong. It is pretty much exactly what it sounds like: An alien bong trying to suck people insides of it to conquer the world with alien marijuana. Or something. Simultaneously the best and worst movie I've ever seen in my life.

Wednesday I went to Frankenmuth with a girl, which for those who know is a tourist attraction in Michigan that's designed to mimic a Bavarian German town, and is renowned for the chicken. While the meal had some of the best food I've had in a long time (though it was crazily expensive), by the time we finished our meal the majority of the rest of the town was closed. It was still really pretty to walk around in for a while, but we really were victims of poor planning haha. Guess we should have expected that given that we went on a weekday in the winter, but... ah well. Still was a fun day.

Today it's looking like I'm going to play ultimate frisbee with some friends. No idea where it'll go from there though haha.

Tbh, I have seen The Evil Bong. That movie is crazy retarded.

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Last night the dog and I got to have another private agility class. The only other dog in our class went into heat so it was just us. The instructor said we are doing so good that next week we are just going to join in the next level class. So we are basically advancing through $130 worth of classes. :D The level 3 class is in the hour slot before our level 2 class, so when we went in for class last night he had us run the course he had set up for the level 3 class, and we totally nailed it. He said we would've blown the rest of the level 3 class out of the water :)

He even said that I have a natural ability for agility and pick up very quickly on a lot of things that people tend to struggle with. Ammo is also doing ridiculously well. I know I'm probably pretty biased in saying it since he's my dog, but I am so blown away every time we go into class because I can't believe just how well does things. I actually think we could get to the point where we can actually compete in competitions. I'd say most of the work from here on out is more training myself to be better/faster with my commands and be able to make my way around the courses in the most efficient way.

I was also supposed to go in for a chiropractor appointment today but for some reason they did not get my message yesterday saying I would take the 4 o'clock opening so I have to wait until Monday to go in. It really sucks since last night was probably the worst night so far and I was woken up with the pain/tingling/burning/numbness and what not that comes with the carpal tunnel or whatever is going on at like 1:30 and I could not get back to sleep because of the pain :(

And I'm getting my taxes done tomorrow morning. Did a quick estimation on them and I think I'm looking at a $1500 refund. Probably the lowest I've ever had, most likely due to being on workers comp. for the beginning of the year and being laid off for 3 months. Plus after a ~$5000 refund last year I think any refund I get will look like it could be better :P Either way, it'll be nice to have the money!

Good news! Today I got a girl's number from some of her friend's!

Bad news! That girl is in high school, and is kinda [bleep]y!

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Today my friend in the Air Force came to visit since his grandmom had died, and he was in town for the week. We went go-karting. Fun stuff. When we parted ways I grinded on battlefield 3 until I got the new weapon (S-Tac) which doesn't really mean anything unless you know the game. But that's what I did with myself.

@Kalph

Watch. Rubber. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1612774/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1). If you liked Evil Bong, you'll love Rubber.

@Nek

Ammo is a pretty badass name for a dog

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I usually use an RPG against the Heavies in Far Cry 3. Bonus points if there are some regular soldiers lurking next to them. Also I like using stealth to liberate outposts, nothing says beautiful like my knife in your throat.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢