Today...

Leoo

Craving Starbucks but it's Ramadan :(

Thought you were leaving/scared of imprisonment. Isn't Starbucks the least of your concerns?

Not at the moment, no. 

I'll probably leave after Ramadan, so why not enjoy the last few weeks while i can. I don't think there's a Starbucks in South Africa, and if there is i doubt it's anywhere near where i live.

• Like 1

If you watch local news daily (*cringe* at some point I actually did that, not much more productive to do), you see them make those sorts of jokes all the time. They're not putting anyone down, just trying to lighten things up a bit :-D.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Ubuntu is a pretty unstable Linux Distro, you'd be better off getting Mint without cinamon (even if it's based on Ubuntu it's much more stable) or something like Fedora or any other popular distro. Mageia is extremely similar to Windows for a Linux distro.

This weekend I'm planning on rebuilding one of my old computers (used parts of it on my brand new computer but bought old parts on kijiji for the purpose of rebuilding the old one), and then making it an ESXi server and moving my current Win Server 2012 to it from the physical old almost dead computer I have it on. Considering it's my DHCP/DNS/Domain server here at home, it's time I move from the old core 2 duo infrastructure to the old i3 first gen I had before building this new i5 last gen computer I'm currently using. Replaced that i3 last month and now I have something more powerful than a core 2 duo for the server.

i-know-some-of-these-words-674x505.png

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

If you watch local news daily (*cringe* at some point I actually did that, not much more productive to do), you see them make those sorts of jokes all the time. They're not putting anyone down, just trying to lighten things up a bit :-D.

if youre lucky you get to see your news lady get attacked by a goat

<generic DotA v LoL argument goes here>

Met a cute guy last night. I was going to take him home but I had to wake up at 7am this morning for work because I had to open. :(

Popoto.~<3

About a week ago i contacted my old school regarding some fees i paid, but never ended up using (because i never finished the course with them). So i contacted the head of training to inform him that, obviously, i don't intend on returning as i will be completing my course elsewhere. As a result i wanted to get a refund. I estimate it to be somewhere around 20-25k, so it's not like i was just going to let it be. As i expected, i am yet to get a reply from him. I've seen this school push and manipulate a lot of students while i was there. I sincerely hope they do not expect me to bend over and take it up the ass like those before me. 

Went and saw Purity Ring tonight and it was [bleep]ing beautiful even though their set was wy too short. danced with some baes too which was fun, now im super crossed and i should be falling asleep but idk i feel like i want o do more stil. the struggle is so real rn

I want to get started on finding a job in Switzerland for the winter but I'm kinda scared of actually writing a CV cause I feel it'll look so empty. I'll get over it, I guess, but looking at an example CV startled me. 

Gotta start somewhere :)

So like, I got purple nail polish on, but I'm not totally happy with it. Going to need a different one.

This one is like kinda glittery in lighting, and has some shade of blue so it's not entirely purple. And it's kinda see-through, I would have wanted something more opaque.

Give me like a purple like this Uec2iam.png

Or maybe a bit darker

got hit by a car on my bike on my way to work today. I didn't fall off or get hurt or anything, it was a really light hit, but still pretty jolting.

Just got home after being at work for about 12 hours. granted the last 3 of those were dinner / gym / walking home because I'm bikeless but god it's so exhausting.

Finally back up to 135 3x5 on my bench though so I'm pretty much back up to the strongest I've been physically which is nice, just have 10 more pounds to go on my squat and deadlift  to get those back up to 225 and I'll beback up there on everything.

Also the new sorority noise album is amazing