Today...

Leoo

I've always been able to maintain enough self-awareness when drunk to be like, "OK I've had a few drinks and now I'm really buzzed and starting to feel drunk. I'm at the point where any more drinks will make me feel worse instead of better so I should slow down."

When I explain that to my friends who always get blackout drunk they look at me like I have some kind of superpower lol

77yLQy8.png

I used to be one of those black out drunk friends. But I suppose that years with my one friend have calmed me. They used to call me deadweight for passing out anywhere and everywhere. After drinking with my one friend though...things changed. I had real control over myself and my behavior. "Anything you can do drunk you can also do sober"

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm not that much of an ass when drunk. I also tended to fall asleep anywhere.

It's also not like I'd throw up or anything.

Finally done with those field trips for the year.

Picked up 10 kg's with three weeks. Me likey, now I look a bit more human.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Spending a good part of the day with family today...hope TIF is still in one piece when I get back! :-D

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

The E3 hype train has really started working again.

The Last Guardian, Shenmue 3, Horizon, For Honor, even AC Syndicate looks good, much better than Unity.

Even EA had some gems, new Battlefront and that [bleep]ing beautiful yarn game.

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

The E3 hype train has really started working again.

The Last Guardian, Shenmue 3, Horizon, For Honor, even AC Syndicate looks good, much better than Unity.

Even EA had some gems, new Battlefront and that [bleep]ing beautiful yarn game.

For Honor looks really [bleep]ing good. And The Division looked really good too. Also excited for the new Hitman and Dark Souls 3. Late 2015/early 2016 is going to bankrupt me. 

• Like 1

I met a man last week who I developed a crush on, he felt the same thing when he met me, things are looking good and may very well work out, generally promising.

But would you believe me if I told you that he confessed to me about not feeling it as a man, and that he wanted to transition?

So I would be with another transgender woman... nothing official yet since it's a bit early to officialize things, but damn, isn't that quite the coincidence?

• Like 3

Coincidence maybe but who better to understand you than someone also so versed in gender fluidity

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I was never with another girl, I was with another guy like until mid-May, when we decided that it wouldn't be worth it to be together but not be able to see each other more than 1-2 times a year, and to have to go at least a year before even seeing each other for the first time.

Coincidence maybe but who better to understand you than someone also so versed in gender fluidity

Haha, well for right now it's mostly, who better to understand her than someone someone like me.

But that is also true.

I don't get it, the dude says  "Instead she got that thing called Ubuntu. Pronunciation was the least of her problems". But she's the only one pronouncing it correctly? What a [bleep]ing [wagon]. Mocking her about her pronunciation, and he's the one not saying it correctly  =D>

• Like 1

Ubuntu is a pretty unstable Linux Distro, you'd be better off getting Mint without cinamon (even if it's based on Ubuntu it's much more stable) or something like Fedora or any other popular distro. Mageia is extremely similar to Windows for a Linux distro.

This weekend I'm planning on rebuilding one of my old computers (used parts of it on my brand new computer but bought old parts on kijiji for the purpose of rebuilding the old one), and then making it an ESXi server and moving my current Win Server 2012 to it from the physical old almost dead computer I have it on. Considering it's my DHCP/DNS/Domain server here at home, it's time I move from the old core 2 duo infrastructure to the old i3 first gen I had before building this new i5 last gen computer I'm currently using. Replaced that i3 last month and now I have something more powerful than a core 2 duo for the server.

I would have used Mint, but my university's internet straight up doesn't support it. It only has support for Ubuntu and Fedora, and I have no experience with Fedora. I graduated from my university, so I guess that's a moot point, though. Either way, I had an image of Ubuntu on my flash drive already so I decided to just use that instead of mucking around with other distros.

And I'm using Cinnamon because I like it

I don't get it, the dude says  "Instead she got that thing called Ubuntu. Pronunciation was the least of her problems". But she's the only one pronouncing it correctly? What a [bleep]ing [wagon]. Mocking her about her pronunciation, and he's the one not saying it correctly  =D>

He's talking about the difficulty of pronouncing it not her skills at doing so, since 90% of that stations audience wouldn't be sure about how to pronounce it correctly either

I know what he's talking about. But why would he say "pronunciation is the least of her problems" when clearly she has no problem pronouncing it. In fact, he's the one that has trouble. Maybe i'm missing something.