Today...

Leoo

happy birthday breh~~~

the Grateful Dead show tonight was probably the best show I've eer seen in my life. Now I'm super torn between going to see their next show at the same place tomorrow, which will legitimately be the last show I can ever see of theirs, or to go into San Francisco and seeing my first pride parade, which will be insane because of the recent legalization,but I feel like there's a super high chance I'll be living in this area after graduation and that I'll have more pride parades I can go to in the future. Blehhhhhh this is hard lol

Grateful Dead > pride parade

no questions asked

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

When you complete your bucket list do you feel complete or empty?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

From a psych perspective, feeling like we're getting closer to crossing things off our bucket list makes us happier than actually crossing things off. That's why when you complete a goal, you can't just be happy and content for the rest of your life. You've always got to keep coming up with challenges to conquer

77yLQy8.png

Boring af here.

Internet is extremely limited and so I just use Messenger and chat with people if any are online.

If not, well, nothing to do.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Holy.

[bleep]ing.

Shit.

Just found out that Norwegian is flying to Iceland. For really cheap prices.

Iceland is one of my dream countries, the other was Indonesia that I managed to visit in 2013.

I just need a travelling companion with a drivers' license.

And I might have gotten one.

I must be dreaming, someone pinch me.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

It's a surprise that it is so cheap. Last year, it was three times the price.

And Indonesia was even better than I could've hoped for.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

So like, my girlfriend is back to being my boyfriend, it seems, because he went on a trip to Texas to visit a few friends there for about a week and he says that this trip reconfirmed his manhood. Oh well!

Still love him just as much. Would have been really awesome to be two trans women together, but I initially met him and fell in love with him as a man anyway. Kinda got a preference for men too, but I'd totally be happy with the right woman as well.

He said that he spent a year being unsure about his gender, though, and that the whole time he felt more like 50/50. Then after like a week spent with me it leaned more and more towards female until he felt like he was sure of it, then a week spent with his guy friends and it switched to 100% male.

Got the feeling we haven't heard the last of this yet, to be honest; if a week isn't enough to be certain you want to be female, then a week probably isn't enough to be certain you want to be male, and all the things he told me he didn't like about being a man that made him want to be a woman makes me feel like it's highly unlikely that he's really sure he wants to be a man, especially not after just a week. But whatever. If his feelings come back, then they'll come back, and if he feels like he wants to be a woman again, then so be it.

The thing that worries me, though, is that he has been diagnosed as depressed for the entire year he spent questioning his gender, and he was like so happy when he figured out he would prefer being a woman, and he enjoyed doing girly things so much, like doing his nails or wearing a dress, and made him feel super good whenever I would call him by the female name he chose. Hard to believe those feelings would disappear completely after just 5-6 days spent away with a couple friends.

I mean, if they're truly gone and he's 100% sure he wants to be a guy, that's awesome for him, and I will be happy regardless, but... I don't really want him to go back to being depressed because of it. That would make me unhappy.

Its just like root beer.

Ammako, your other is clearly not settled and you shouldn't expect them to be, and it seems they're following themselves into thinking they are. But as long as youre happy together its all good in the hood

• Like 2

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Ammako, your other is clearly not settled and you shouldn't expect them to be, and it seems they're following themselves into thinking they are. But as long as youre happy together its all good in the hood

agreed

It will take some time for your significant other to find his/her way. Be patient and continue to support the transition process like you seem to already be doing. You seem very caring and supportive, which is important.

In other news, does anyone else get these random bouts of feelings of extreme loneliness from time to time? It [bleep]ing sucks. Probably the first time I've felt this shitty about not being in a relationship in a long time. Maybe it's because this time last year I was all snuggled up with my ex girlfriend in our bed in our apartment. Times sure [bleep]ing change.  <_<

(alcohol induced most likely  -_- )

j0xPu5R.png

I have recently after coming home for the summer. My good friends either live on the west coast or are out doing stuff in other parts of the country. I mean, I could try to make friends here, but what's the point if its just going to be for another two months of summer?

And as for a significant other? Meh, we're still young, Kev.  |^_^|

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”