Today...

Leoo

Taking the SHRM-CP certification test in 24 hours. Only need a 65% to pass, but I'm still a little uneasy about it

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Going to Paris in a few minutes to go to a trap show in a club. Didn't really expect myself ever to say that combination of words but here we are. I'm kind of annoyed I can't really party all out though, have to save my voice for the show tomorrow and I know from experience that a long night out is hell for my voice. 

Took my cert exam. Mixed feelings, like literally 60/40 that I passed but ill find out sometime in "late august". It'd be pretty sweet to get it.

Congrats Boris, thats awesome news!

• Like 2

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Going to Paris in a few minutes to go to a trap show in a club. Didn't really expect myself ever to say that combination of words but here we are. I'm kind of annoyed I can't really party all out though, have to save my voice for the show tomorrow and I know from experience that a long night out is hell for my voice. 

Who you going to see? 

tFtfA.jpg

Tums?

I have no idea what these are.

Last working day tomorrow. Finally. 20 days in a row.

Gonna chill the free days.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Tums is a brand of antacid tab.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Who you going to see? 

Tropkillaz and Flosstradamus were headlining the show. It was pretty damn awesome as well, despite being expensive as shit, but that's just Paris for you. The show a few hours ago that we played went pretty well, we ended up second with just 2 votes difference. Still just had a blast on stage, I think it was one of our best shows yet. 

Now I'm really confused though, a few minutes ago on the way home a bunch of cats suddenly ran onto the street from out of nowhere while I was driving, and two of them were running full speed at the car. Of course I tried to brake as soon as I saw it, but I'm afraid I might've been too late since I heard a thud. The strange part is, that when I got out of the car there wasn't a trace to be found anywhere. No cat, no blood stains, nothing. I have no idea whether or not I just killed a cat, but either way I'm still pretty shaken, especially since I had been thinking about how hard it would be to dodge a cat that suddenly runs onto the street just a few minutes earlier.

And another congrats from me Boris. Now that you're becoming a doctor, can you check out this weird lump on my back? 

First world problems: have to go to CVS to buy something to get small enough denomination change to tip at a haircut :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

<-- doesn't understand tipping culture

<--- lives in areas without tipping culture

<--- doesn't have to worry about tipping or carrying cash at all

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

oh my god, please don't start the tipping debate. it's so overdone and nothing new ever gets said.

woah dead thread

Going to see Skrillex/Diplo, ASAP Ferg, Zeds Dead and a bunch of other acts I've never heard of today. Gonna turn up hard.

nice, enjoy ferg

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Today, I finally got the plane tickets.

TO MOTHER[bleep]ING ICELAND!

Lifelong dream come true, this autumn.

Can't wait.

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

My annual trip to Dour takes place again tomorrow. Should be a blast again this year, looking forward to a bunch of the names playing, but one of the artists I'm looking most forward to is Infected Mushroom. Been wanting to see those guys for ages.