Today...

Leoo

I don't think I'm really pushing him towards either, I've made it clear that I didn't want him to let anyone else influence his decision, that he shouldn't let anyone else decide for him.

That being said, it does seem like he's being easily influenced by who he is spending time with. Gender isn't all black and white a lot of the time, chances are he would be considered genderfluid rather than completely male or completely female, and who he feels lile would change depending on mood, surroundings, people around him, lots pf factors really. But that's a lot more trouble to deal with, because you can't change your body on demand whenever you start feeling like the other gender, so whenever he would feel like female, he would probably be unhappy to a certain extent (same problem if he did choose to transition, he may be unhappy or regret it whenever he would feel male again.)

And another thing that's kinda funny is, that he was so sure he wanted to be female that he asked me to never let anyone convince him otherwise, because he knows that he lets other people influence his decisions too easily.

Gonna have to ask him to discuss that with him later when he is on. He hadn't started therapy with a psychologist yet, he wanted to because he would have to if he wanted to transition, but I think it would be beneficial for him to see one anyway. Talk to him/her about how he is feeling, how he easily switches from feeling totally female to totally male, to feeling like in-between. The psychologist would never let him access hormones until he'd have been feeling strongly towards wanting to transition for at least 6 months anyway, so he won't be making any hasty decisions. But the psychologist would be able to enlighten and help him more than I could, help him figure himself out.

In other news, does anyone else get these random bouts of feelings of extreme loneliness from time to time? It [bleep]ing sucks. Probably the first time I've felt this shitty about not being in a relationship in a long time.

That's been me for the past few months or something. And I had never been interested in relationships before.

Lots has changed about me since then, though. Got lots of love to give and I want to receive just as much in return.

I blame it on depression, and realizing stuff about myself, that now I feel like I need someone to love me, whereas I was totally fine with being alone before.

Today....

I passed my second year of my degree which will count for 30% of my degree classification.

I got some very pleasant marks in some modules, lower than expected in a couple of them and higher than expected in two of them.

So, that means I get to book my plane tickets to Canada

For my year abroad  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 

• Like 4

Rick and Morty season 2 episodes 1 and 2 leaked. Yessssssss

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Today....

I passed my second year of my degree which will count for 30% of my degree classification.

I got some very pleasant marks in some modules, lower than expected in a couple of them and higher than expected in two of them.

Just in time for Canada Day! You now have an excuse to get drunk on a Wednesday, as is tradition

• Like 1

Today....

Just in time for Canada Day! You now have an excuse to get drunk on a Wednesday, as is tradition

I know, funny I got my results on Canada day. Would have been awful if I didn't pass and therefore didn't qualify for my year abroad.

I get drunk on Wednesdays anyway because that's the day of most of the sports team games and I went on the nights out that followed from time to time

Today....

I know, funny I got my results on Canada day. Would have been awful if I didn't pass and therefore didn't qualify for my year abroad.

I get drunk on Wednesdays anyway because that's the day of most of the sports team games and I went on the nights out that followed from time to time

Where are you headed in Canada (if you don't mind of course)?

j0xPu5R.png

Today....

Where are you headed in Canada (if you don't mind of course)?

Toronto  :shades:

I just applied for my student permit and should be buying my flight ticket soon.

Currently just doing a quick check of everything before I head off tomorrow for 2 months. Going to be a wonderful time away with lots of walks, exercise, learning, and gunplay.

Watched the first two episodes. They will not disappoint.

So uhhh... eventful week or two... So it turns out i'm in the clear. I'm not in any danger of getting arrested/deported. It's kind of a messed up story. Basically the girl that told us all that we had a warrant out for our arrest was the girl at whom's house this entire event took place. Her "source" either has no idea what he's talking about, or she wanted us all to suffer the way she had to suffer (ie. get deported). I spoke to a friend of mine about this more or less 10 days ago, and he told me he would look into it for me. Day or two later he called me back and told me that i had no record, nothing at all on my name. The two people that got deported over this story were both put down as dealers and smugglers (which they weren't, but that's a different story). So it seems i get to stay here. Not sure how i feel about that. As much as i hate South Africa, i was kind of looking forward to "starting" over. But at the same time, i get to keep my car, i get to keep my job, and i guess that's pretty cool. 

And for the life of me i can't decide whether or not i should buy the Battlefield DLC.

Not buying battlefield premium is a poor choice if you play battlefield more than once a week

Not buying battlefield premium is a poor choice if you play battlefield more than once a week

I think in the case of Hardline most would agree that it's a good choice not to have bought it. Apparently it's the worst Battlefield game ever made, haha. People have a lot of complains about it, and apparently some of the premium features that were supposed to be out already or in the near future will only be out early 2016. Also, the game is apparently already "dead" on PC. I really can't say the same for console though. 

Its a shame that the battlefield series tanked so hard after 3 which I consider one of my favorite games ever. Hopefully dice gets it shit together for star wars

A thunderstorm just hit where I live. I wouldn't even call it a thunderstorm though. It doesn't seem adequate.

This [bleep]ing storm was explosive. I was killing some Zammy GWD, and heard rumbling outside. Thought at first someone might be moving a bin or something, but it didn't stop. It then started to sound like it was coming from the other side of the flat too, in the other street, and I'm like "The [bleep]?".

That's when the flashes started. The blinds for my window started going white now and then, and I'm thinking "Is it a storm?"

It got worse from there.

The lightning was hitting houses, trees and streets all over the place, and the thunder was literally exploding when it happened.

I have never been scared of a thunderstorm before, but I was [bleep]ing terrified that lightning would hit the flat with this big bastard. People on Facebook from all over the town I live in have been saying it's insane, one of the biggest storms in recent memory.

[bleep] me. That's an hour and a half I do not want to repeat again.

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

A thunderstorm just hit where I live. I wouldn't even call it a thunderstorm though. It doesn't seem adequate.

This [bleep]ing storm was explosive. I was killing some Zammy GWD, and heard rumbling outside. Thought at first someone might be moving a bin or something, but it didn't stop. It then started to sound like it was coming from the other side of the flat too, in the other street, and I'm like "The [bleep]?".

That's when the flashes started. The blinds for my window started going white now and then, and I'm thinking "Is it a storm?"

It got worse from there.

The lightning was hitting houses, trees and streets all over the place, and the thunder was literally exploding when it happened.

I have never been scared of a thunderstorm before, but I was [bleep]ing terrified that lightning would hit the flat with this big bastard. People on Facebook from all over the town I live in have been saying it's insane, one of the biggest storms in recent memory.

[bleep] me. That's an hour and a half I do not want to repeat again.

But did you die in RS?????
  • Like 2

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Somehow, I doubt you would get too much sympathy from your RS character under the circumstances... :-D.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I won't get a single ounce of sympathy when the message finally does broadcast. I can see it now

Pumpking has died in Hardcore Ironman mode with a skill total of 2412 fighting against: Kalphite King!

Turns out the storm in question hit most of the UK, people from well over a hundred miles from me experienced it too, and it was just as violent

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg