Today...

Leoo

I have the worst sunburn of my life. Almost threw up it hurt so much this morning. Thanks for nothing spf 50

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So I tried my first crossfit style workout tonight. Definitely interested in the style as it changes things up a bit and offers a challenge. Only issue is that I was doing it with a group and breaks were a bit longer than timed so it wasn't the best timed workout.

Yeah but it was the spray kind which as it turns put is basically like applying nothing

A few weeks ago I discovered a large group of my friends are interested in starting up an amateur football (soccer) team. Football used to be my passion when I was younger, but I stopped after having played with a really crappy team that made me lose that spark. I've had thoughts about restarting for a while though so when I heard that news I immediately got excited. Now we regularly play with a group of around 10 people on a nearby pitch, and despite the exhaustion and muscle pains due to long inactivity, I've been having a blast. 

Working overnights consistently has proven to take substantial amounts of time off your life expectancy. Its just not an ideal life style

I've heard what sounds like someone breathing into/scratching a mic through my headphones 3 separate times tonight. It's very disconcerting. I hope it's just my headphones having a bad connection, which they've had for several months. (but they've never made that noise!)

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Just weighed myself for the first time since I started lifting again in  mid March and found out I'm up about 14 pounds since then, pretty much none of it being extra body fat  :thumbup: veryyy happy with this for three months progress

• Like 1

Headphones do that just before they five out usually. Comes from a loose wire between the bud and the chord, usually internal. Generally not worth fixing unless your headphones were super expensive.

I've heard what sounds like someone breathing into/scratching a mic through my headphones 3 separate times tonight. It's very disconcerting. I hope it's just my headphones having a bad connection, which they've had for several months. (but they've never made that noise!)

You should have the ghost exorcised from your headphones.

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Apparently holding objects tightly for several hours a day 5 or 6 days a week isn't good for you  :rolleyes:

I now have a 'trigger finger'. Was pretty weird the first time I woke up to find my right ring finger locking up. It goes away pretty quickly, but my Chiropractor showed me how to massage it so that I don't have to deal with that all the time. On the other hand, both my hands have a much stronger grip now. Good endurance too, so it's not all bad I suppose. Actually, probably in great shape for rock climbing now.

A couple weeks ago I got to go rappelling down the side of a 14 story building. Just so much fun. The part where you are standing backwards on the ledge being tied in, then lowering yourself over the ledge, that's crazy. Like, if I had looked down at that point, I don't think I could have done it. Once you get used to it though, it's quite fun. Definately got some good jumps in. Would have loved to do that a few more times. I've wanted to repel again since I had a chance to try it in a rock climbing gym (which was only high enough for one bounce really). Good view too, though I didn't get quite comfortable enough to stand sideways so I could get a better view.

I misspell definitely so often I think my auto correct gave up on me