Today...

Leoo

But maybe we'll see a united Ireland again?

And I've recently come to the sad conclusion after seeing all this Brexit stuff that no where in the world is really all that specially great to live in. I had a half baked plan of moving out of the US because the hardcore right wing religion nuts have far too much influence on the government, but my choices on leaving were limited to countries that spoke English primarily, which naturally lead to me dreaming of living in either

A) Britain

B) Canada

Or C) Australia

In that order.

But Britain was always kind of expensive, and now that it's losing all the EU benefits (theoretically anyway, obviously negotiations are still pending) due to what I have gathered to be a xenophobically motivated political force, I see that jumping from the US to Britain would only be resolving one qualm and replacing it with another..

Canada is freaking cold, but they're political class system was also teatering on scary edges not so long ago from what I recall. But as it standstands right now it's my top choice.

And Australia is literally the other end of the world and half the wildlife is poisonous. I'd still probably visit but it doesn't appeal to me to live there.

And I realize that I've missed probably dozens of other feasible countries that at least largely have an English base but I'm tired and this post is already too long

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Canada is [bleep]ing hot as hell. Toronto for example is a lot more to the south than the whole of Britain. Most of Canadian population, probably over 90% live in a more southern latitude than Estonia is situated at.

I don't know where you get that coldness.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Located South but on different air currents and such. England especially due to the water and air currents is much warmer than Canada. Most places in Canada have no trouble reaching below -20 in the average winter and have snowfalls of over a foot. For whatever reason though we tend to the other extreme and get quite warm in the Summer time reaching highs of 30+.

I instinctively discredit arguments where one party tells me to search (usually with Google) for the evidence myself, rather than they provide sources themselves. In part because it appears incredibly pretentious and shows some sense of unfounded superiority. I also don't like Google and have stopped using Google's services for anything relatively personal because I don't like mass data collection, so it's a pointless gesture against Google as well (haha).

For the record, I also instinctively downvote posts (when applicable, such as Reddit) that complain about downvotes regardless of the quality of the post, especially when the reply has -1 karma or higher (i.e., positive karma).

Also, I return shopping carts to the proper place inside the store when possible. I hate seeing carts strewn across a parking lot, or disorganized carts in the outside 'corrals'; it's incredibly agitating, so I refuse to contribute.

I'm such a rebel.

In other news, Game of Thrones season finale tonight. Excited. The last episode (Battle of the Bastards) was simply incredible; from the beginning portion Mereen to majority in he North, mmm.

• Like 1

ozXHe7P.png

Canada is [bleep]ing hot as hell. Toronto for example is a lot more to the south than the whole of Britain. Most of Canadian population, probably over 90% live in a more southern latitude than Estonia is situated at.

I don't know where you get that coldness.

Try being here between November and April. ;) May-early June usually aren't too bad, as is late September through October. Summer sucks though, but I think that's just because I have to work outside all day. I tend to spend July and August inside where it's air conditioned as much as possible.

I went to get milk and found this posted in the window of the store

reward_zpsy0u1lpjr.png

This is how we do justice in the country, son! :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

It mostly just solidified what I already assumed but the opening was a little more intense than I pictured. Can't wait for next season. Until then I'll watch....idk. Maybe something will come out.

I have an interview with state government in 9 hours and I still need to sleep for my hour commute. Being an adult is so inconvenient

Finally got my VISA for Greece today. Took 2 weeks, which is really weird since it usually only takes a few days. On my way to the Embassy to pick it up i saw two accidents. I swear the accident rate goes up so much during Ramadan, it's crazy. One of them looked like a pretty serious accident too. SUV rear-ended a mini-bus and it was hard to tell where the bus ended and the SUV started. Anywayyyyy... can't wait to spend 3 weeks in Greece. Going to be fun. 

Located South but on different air currents and such. England especially due to the water and air currents is much warmer than Canada. Most places in Canada have no trouble reaching below -20 in the average winter and have snowfalls of over a foot. For whatever reason though we tend to the other extreme and get quite warm in the Summer time reaching highs of 30+.

That's something called continental climate.

Also, that Gulf stream, heats whole Europe. In winter. While keeping it rainy and wet and cool all summer.

I still can't fathom what will the implications be for Brexit. I mean, wtf seriously.

I know I ain't gonna go and do a London city trip for a while now.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

ICELAND!!!!

ICELAND!!!

ICELAND!!!

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Sounded like Estonian no. 1 football commentator shouted his vocal cords off this time for Iceland's second goal, as opposed to the Icelandic commentator who had to get a surgery after they won Austria...

[bleep]ing epic match.

Specially the first Icelandic goal. England scored from a penalty on fifth minute, Iceland plays the game open and scores within a minute like a no big deal :D

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Ryanair offers a promotion to everyone after that match.

RYANAIR.

The company that wanted to lose the windowblinds for weight savings.

Cheapest company EVER.

https://twitter.com/Ryanair/status/747534499550998528

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Ryanair offers a promotion to everyone after that match.

RYANAIR.

The company that wanted to lose the windowblinds for weight savings.

Cheapest company EVER.

https://twitter.com/Ryanair/status/747534499550998528

At least they don't charge you to go to the bathroom.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

If it were not against EU rules, they would.

The windowblinds were not removed for the same reason.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

tbt last wednesday when I was a citizen of a country in the EU lol

Anyway, I love my job it's so amazing, it's like re-living my childhood. I have been blessed with a great set of kids, one of the girls might as well be fluent in English.

My teaching assistant never turns up, but my class is so good that I haven't needed her although I've had to do 3 tasks at once. I'm having a great time but with a small group of children, it's hard to do events that kill enough time everyday.

Another thing is my class consists of mostly 10-11 year old children but there's one 14 year old because it's only a small village so he's not near enough to one of the high school summer camps my company runs, so he's in my class and he's complaining that the things (topics) are too juvenile for him, so I'm working on making some codebreaker/sudoku/wordsearch activities for him to do on his own tomorrow. Thankful that he's only here for the week because I do feel for him, but what does he expect me to do?

I have no idea where in Italy I'd be headed to, next. I don't mind going further south but ideally not too mountainous as my ears are getting a bit messed up. Also, I have to be mindful that I have a holiday in Milan in August so I can't keep going too south otherwise my train journey back will be something like 12 hours.

I just graduated. Feels weird to be done highscool, but at the same time I have a school picked out for the fall and a job lined up for the summer so lots to keep me busy.

• Like 3

I have a question for you guys, and this is based off of something i recently read on Facebook: 

1.) Do you think a Transgender person is obligated to tell someone they meet that they are a Transgender. And i don't mean just any and all random persons they mean, i mean a person they intend on dating in the future, hooking up with, etc. If yes, when do you think is the appropriate time to do so?

2.) So you think someone with a criminal record is obligated to tell someone they meet that they have a criminal record. Again, not just any random person they meet, but someone they intend to get intimate with in the future. 

1)

I'd think it'd be a good idea to tell the person so they aren't lead on by something they're not interested in. Appropriate time? Probably when discussing the idea of going on a date/dating

2) relationships are based on honesty and open communication so while it's a good idea to tell someone if you have a criminal record or not, I don't think it's an obligation

Does anyone know of a way to stop an input stream from being directed to a particular process/program? I bought a controller today to play a game I bought on steam, but the launcher for the game doesn't recognize the controller for some god damn reason, so I can't set the controls in a logical way. I figured I would just set the controls via JoyToKey, but then there's a double input. So if I can stop the game itself recognizing the controller, I can get it to work the way I want.

I've looked everywhere I can think for a config/txt file that tells the game what buttons are what, but I can't find that anywhere, so this seems to be my only recourse.

Edit: Never mind, finally figured out the thing to google and got it working. Damn, that was obnoxious.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I have a question for you guys, and this is based off of something i recently read on Facebook: 

1.) Do you think a Transgender person is obligated to tell someone they meet that they are a Transgender. And i don't mean just any and all random persons they mean, i mean a person they intend on dating in the future, hooking up with, etc. If yes, when do you think is the appropriate time to do so?

If they have already transitioned, then the "obligation" is on the same level as telling you about an abusive ex, or that they were on the #1 basketball team in their state in college. As in, these are things you're likely to find out in the process of getting to know someone, but if it's never relevant to your relationship it may never come up, and that's perfectly fine too. 

Pre-transition, or if they're not planning on transitioning, is more complicated, I'll grant you. I also think it's more likely you're going to know they're trans then, because of the way society tells you to make assumptions about gender and the fact they're subverting those assumptions.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off