Today...

Leoo

Congratulations you all 'muricans.

And I am not gonna stop that for as long as that clown is your president.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Yesterday was the hardest day of my life emotionally. It was the day of my dad's funeral.

There were several unsolved, not repaired things he took to the grave and its only now that I realised the extent of my anger. I need to forgive but it will take time, particularly because I'm dealing with domestic violence in my personal life at the moment

• Like 1

Why the heck does it take so long time for Canadian authorities to deal with the Working Holiday visas?

Also, damn Maddy. Feel sorry for you. Closest I've been to that is when I lost my "grandmother" at whom I lived the first few years of my life and who I really-really loved.

• Like 2

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

For the past 4-7 months give or take I've pretty much exclusively shit blood. Should probably call a doctor but wasting a vacation day to get a camera up my ass just doesn't sound all that fun.

If you've been shitting blood that long it could be something serious like cancer. I highly recommend going to the doctors as soon as you can. If there's something bleeding down there then it's absolutely not a good thing. Associating an open sore with shit is never a good thing, so why should bleeding in your intestinal tract be any better? TotalBiscuit had a similar event. Better earlier than later man.

Simply ignoring a health issue won't make it go away. Find someone you trust and get them to go with you. This way you feel more comfortable talking to the doc if you need it.

j0xPu5R.png

I got no problem talking about it to a doctor I'm just stubborn and was optimistically hoping my body would just deal with it and get better. Ah well

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I do free colonoscopies.

WINK

yeah I know it could be serious but in all fairness if you Google any symptom at all it'll tell you that you have cancer

• Like 3

It looks like fresh blood, a nice crimson red. So I guess bright

So I guess I'm optimistically looking at an anal fissure? I didn't take an MCAT

It looks like fresh blood, a nice crimson red. So I guess bright

So I guess I'm optimistically looking at an anal fissure? I didn't take an MCAT

Yeah that's the most optimistic possibility.

I lose feeling in my feet when I have bowel movements and I can be in great pain that causes me to be bedridden.

I considered calling security to get me to hospital it's that unbearable but it seems to have stabilised enough for me to sleep a few hours

I finally got my WIFI Adaptor and finished my build and RPG still hasn't ventured to find out why his anus is bleeding. Get to the Dr. ASAP

pretty sure he already said he had scheduled an appointment

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Yeah I got my appointment for Feb 20th, my Anus hasn't shown any signs of bleeding the last 2 or 3 days though so let's see how long the clean streak lasts

• Like 1

I goofed and I may have removed my avatar. whoops.

EDIT:

made new one, oh well. RIP image of me drinking and looking like a butthead

I've been working on a secret software development project, and it's been so rewarding. Never have I poured so much effort towards a goal in such a small time-span. 500 hours logged since late September, 130 this month alone.

I still am not sure if it's going to work as planned, but I've been running on some sort of opposite Murphy's law since inception: everything that can go right, goes right. There's plenty of times I was banging my head, but never have I encountered a problem I haven't been able to work myself out of--oftentimes with surprisingly better results than I'd ever expected.

If it's a fraction as successful as my tests indicate, I'll be a very happy individual.

• Like 1

ozXHe7P.png

I've been working on a secret software development project, and it's been so rewarding. Never have I poured so much effort towards a goal in such a small time-span. 500 hours logged since late September, 130 this month alone.

I still am not sure if it's going to work as planned, but I've been running on some sort of opposite Murphy's law since inception: everything that can go right, goes right. There's plenty of times I was banging my head, but never have I encountered a problem I haven't been able to work myself out of--oftentimes with surprisingly better results than I'd ever expected.

If it's a fraction as successful as my tests indicate, I'll be a very happy individual.

I mean, technically Murphy's Law also says all the good things happen too. Like, it's more about "lots of people will use it and all the edge cases will be hit" than about "Everything's gonna go wrong!"

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I goofed and I may have removed my avatar. whoops.

EDIT:

made new one, oh well. RIP image of me drinking and looking like a butthead

I think I like that one much better, in any case.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Oh gosh, that new avatar is terrible.

Also, how can I ever tell now which one is RPG?

[bleep]ing tight schedule... Going to Poland tomorrow...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Well I finished the Betsy DeVos hearing while cleaning this morning. Been listening to it while bike riding, etc.

I'm surprised Warren's questions didn't receive more public attention. She really pushed DeVos. But most of all, her respones to Kaine's questions infuriated me the most:

[hide]

Kaine: Do you think K-12 schools that receive government funding should meet the same accountability [outcome] standards?

DeVos: All schools that receive public funding should be accountable, yes.

Kaine: Should meet the same accountability standards?

DeVos: Yes, although you have different accountability standards between traditional public schools and charter schools.

Kaine: But I'm really interested in this--should everybody be on a level playing field. So public, public charter, or private K-12 schools, if they receive tax-payer funding, they should meet the same accountability standards?

DeVos: Yes, they should be very transparent with the information and parents should have that information first and foremost?

Kaine: And if confirmed, will you insist upon equal accountability in any K-12 school or educational program that receives federal funding, whether public, public charter, or private?

DeVos: I support accountability.

Kaine: Equal accountability for all schools that receive federal funding??

Kaine: Ok, is that a yes or no?

Kaine: Do you not want to answer my question?

Kaine: Ok, let me ask you this. I think that all schools that receive tax-payer funding should be equally accountable. Do you agree with me or not?

DeVos: Well they don't, they're not today.

Kaine: But I think they should. Do you agree with me?

DeVos: Well, no, because--

Kaine: You don't agree with me? Let me move to my next question. Should all K-12 schools receiving governmental funding be required to meet the requirements of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act?

DeVos: I think they already are.

Kaine: But I'm asking you a should question. Whether they are or not, we'll get into that later. Should all schools that receive tax-payer funding be required to meet the requirements of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act?

DeVos: I think that's a matter best left to the states.

Kaine: So some states might be good to kids with disabilities, and other states might not be so good? And then what, people can just move around the country if they don't like how their kids are being treated?

DeVos: I think that's an issue best left to the states.

Kaine: But what about the federal requirement? It's a federal law the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act. Let's limit it to federal funding. If schools receive federal funding, should they be required to follow federal law whether they're public, public charter, or private?

DeVos: As the senator referred to--

Kaine: Just yes or no. I've only got one more question.

DeVos: --a Florida program there's many parents happy with the program there, and--

Kaine: Let me state this. I think all schools that receive federal funding (public, public charter, or private) should be required to meet the conditions of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act. Do you agree with me or not?

DeVos: I think that's certainly worth discussion.

Kaine: So you cannot yet agree with me.

[/hide]

(Approximately 2:53:30 into the C-SPAN broadcast.)

Next is Rex Tillerson's.

ozXHe7P.png