Today...

Leoo

Ever look back at your old messages from ~10 years ago when you were a horny nobody and tried spitting the worst game ever to everyone? It's pretty hilarious/sad

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Ever look back at your old messages from ~10 years ago when you were a horny nobody and tried spitting the worst game ever to everyone? It's pretty hilarious/sad

buying gf 10 gp

• Like 1

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Did we read different articles?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia#.ouOvvB53re

Summary: "A dossier, compiled by a person who has claimed to be a former British intelligence official, alleges Russia has compromising information on Trump. The allegations are unverified, and the report contains errors."

It makes no claims.

ozXHe7P.png

Did we read different articles?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia#.ouOvvB53re

Summary: "A dossier, compiled by a person who has claimed to be a former British intelligence official, alleges Russia has compromising information on Trump. The allegations are unverified, and the report contains errors."

It makes no claims.

You are correct, strictly speaking, but it's also a reality that a significant number of people only read the inflammatory headline and ignore the article with its many cautions and clarifications. Additionally, when the news is discussed later and amplified it is often done so as a foregone conclusion (just like the "Russia hacked the election" line, for which no evidence has yet been presented).

I don't necessarily think it was the wrong move for Buzzfeed to publish; if nothing else it allows the general public to judge for themselves, given that this dossier has been floating around for several months. But I can definitely get the argument that it was irresponsible.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

WE HAVE COMPROMISING INFORMATION ABOUT PRESIDENT ELECT TRUMP. YOU WON'T BELIEVE #7!

So essentially my manager called me today, saying that because the physical assault was between two members of staff (myself and perpetrator both work for the university)

we need to go to a disciplinary hearing. He's been suspended from our workplace and I haven't. While this investigation proceeds, it's mandatory that he's suspended after which they will make a final decision about whether he continues in his position or loses his job. He may potentially also have to write an apology to me and/or pay a fine.

Me, I'm not very vengeful - I would be fine with an apology and us keeping distance from each other but I can sense he is MADDDD

And I hate making people angry/making more enemies if I can help it. Unfortunately I can't help it in this case, but his absolute rage towards me is concerning.

I just honestly can't get over that there are people who condone unprovoked strangulation. I don't know why it's so hard for me to get my head around. But yeah 5 more months of university and then I'm gone forever.

Imagine if I posted that same warning and then went on to say that trump kills babies and sucks their blood -statements that I had absolutely no evidence for - that discredit someone who is clearly ideologically opposed to me. How would you take it?

Well obviously you'd just believe it because [bleep] thinking for yourself

It looked amazing, but I can't afford to pre-order it. Yet.

I need to finally do my drivers' license. Costs around 700$, all together.

Also, can't wait for March 3rd. I'll be in Warsaw then, on my way to Georgia, maybe I may even get a hands on a Switch or sth there. One of the biggest cities in Europe, after all.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

That's an expensive ass drivers license. Mine might have cost $50 without the class fee

It looked amazing, but I can't afford to pre-order it. Yet.

I need to finally do my drivers' license. Costs around 700$, all together.

Also, can't wait for March 3rd. I'll be in Warsaw then, on my way to Georgia, maybe I may even get a hands on a Switch or sth there. One of the biggest cities in Europe, after all.

Whoa that much? Had to pay only $30 ish here, though I did have to pay it twice...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Well, the 700 bucks includes the mandatory drivers' school, which takes up like 500$. Getting the license at our version of DMV takes written and driving tests and all together the tests and license go for around $200. But you can't even get to the DMV tests without having completed satisfactorily drivers' school.

And well, if I were to fail any of these tests, retaking each would be ~100$...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

That's not a far stretch from the western standard but all those classes (at least in my case) were part of our high school curriculum

The license process is convoluted and terrible here. I'm on my full license now, but it cost me about 50 bucks for the test, and 350 for a license for ten years.

On an unrelated note, my computer chair has died on me and I don't think I can save it this time. Anyone got a nice recommendation?

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

We need 40 hours of theory and 40 hours of driving with an instructor.

In most cases, it is a voluntary subject in high school. Well, I did nearly complete my drivers' school, but then I broke my knee and that was that at the time...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Today I am trying to level up Invention to 95 in RuneScape.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Wow that's awful to hear Maddy, I'm sorry