Today...

Leoo

Why do people that have dishwashers complain about empty them when people, like me, have to MANUALLY wash every freaking dish?

Have we become that freaking lazy as the human race??

No, I manually wash each dish as well. Then promptly dry them and put them away.

Depends where you keep your plates, H2PM - the cupboard where I keep my bowls, plates etc is in another room, and that involves moving/physical exertion.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Just woke up. The Halloween party was awesome, got a little tipsy. :P School in about two hours.

DRINKING ON A TUESDAY NIGHT?!

now you're starting to get it :thumbup:

Drinking on a wednesday morning?

:thumbup: :thumbup:

T'was actually a Monday night/Tuesday morning. :P

Stop having too much fun. ;___;

-Call friends

-Drink Alcohol

-Go to a park

-Get drunk

-Have fun

Not that hard, really.

...I have no friends. ;____;

Well i do but most of them have moved to different towns/states now, my town has no park + ghetto kids (the kind with knifes and try to mug you) and those that still live here are lazy and/or dog out to screw their girlfriends.... all the time. I think I need to start looking for new friends....

Popoto.~<3

Depends where you keep your plates, H2PM - the cupboard where I keep my bowls, plates etc is in another room, and that involves moving/physical exertion.

I believe thats what longboards are for.

--------------------

Ok so after 2 hours I got through 70 pages of humanistic crap text. found a decent quote. My research paper is now %40 done, since I'm gonna wing about 90% of it. I also winged about 30% of that first percentage.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Going to the huge new shopping centre this weekend with a friend. Saving for my PC too... but I want to spend. ;___;

Bad fatty, save that money. :angry:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Going to the huge new shopping centre this weekend with a friend. Saving for my PC too... but I want to spend. ;___;

Bad fatty, save that money. :angry:

I'm not fat D:

Next time you go drinking in town Im coming along btw.

(Can't believe we're messaging over TIF for irl stuff >.<)

Popoto.~<3

Off to go pick up Jennifer. We're going to grab some coffee and a quick bite to eat before bowling starts. Afterwards all of us will probably go eat at my work again, after we eat we might see a movie or something. Should be a good day! :)

Ugh. Jen and her brother got into a huge fight, so I comforted her for an hour, she's feeling a bit better but overall not a good day for her, except for our morning of course. So, I may be heading over there later to make sure she knows that things can only get better. :)

Did some photography of my buddies longboarding, which you can look at here.

Using a technique where I fire the 'bulb' and do a couple of seconds of panning, makes quite a cool effect although I think it needs a tripod to work well.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Today i realized i have legitimate feelings for a girl for the first time in a long time.

...this is not convenient for me.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Today i realized i have legitimate feelings for a girl for the first time in a long time.

...this is not convenient for me.

2rzoopy.gif

The emotions not the girl. :mellow:

Today I am super bored; browsing TIF and hitting the refresh button every ten seconds.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Ugh. Jen and her brother got into a huge fight, so I comforted her for an hour, she's feeling a bit better but overall not a good day for her, except for our morning of course. So, I may be heading over there later to make sure she knows that things can only get better. :)

Is Jennifer that huge boobs girl you were talking about?

Sorry, haven't been here in a while.

She's actually my girlfriend now.

Today, I saw my favorite car in the world, the Audi R8 (see below). The Maserati of Minneapolis store just put one on display in their window! I get to drive by it and drool every day now <3: It's sitting right next to my second favorite car ever, a Lamborghini Gallardo. I've been thinking about going in and asking for a job for a while, cause I love cars so much. The Audi finally convinced me, i'm going in tomorrow :) I'll do anything from wash the cars to put numbers in a computer to... test driving them :pray:

2s0cxth.png

Give him the important information: There are pics a few pages back ;)

Give him the important information: There are pics a few pages back ;)

Of boobs, if my memory serves me correctly ;)

Today I did improvisational comedy, and kinda failed at it. Wasn't in the right mindset at all.

lampost_sig_stark.png

[hide=Pictures]6415_114261019890_754244890_2307148_6064746_n.jpg

One of her senior photos.

38983_417250939890_754244890_4804413_7321694_n.jpg

Not too sure when she took this one :unsure:

[hide=For your viewing pleasure, the assets that got me to notice her at first.]

34595_406415194890_754244890_4522689_4081518_n.jpg[/hide][/hide]

There you go, she gave me permission for those three. :) Rather reluctantly on the third, but my seductive charm pulled through.

There they are.