Today...

Leoo

house-do-want_thumbnail.jpg

On a serious note; not going to huge shopping mall this weekend. Friend bailed out to look after her boyfriend because he had surgery on his finger and his under aesthetic. I mean holy [bleep]; I had all four wisdom teeth ripped out, in pain for a week, on aesthetic and popping pills yet I could still do everything (minus eating hot/cold/solid food).

Tbh he probably thinks I'll try to steal her. I mean yeah I like her quite a bit and she is hot, but I'm not [bleep]ing shallow as to make a move on a engaged woman. (unlike two here...)

Popoto.~<3

Tbh he probably thinks I'll try to steal her. I mean yeah I like her quite a bit and she is hot, but I'm not [bleep]ing shallow as to make a move on a engaged woman. (unlike two here...)

Just cause there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score :thumbup:

Today I have a public lecture to attend and a whine and cheese after... I'll be at university for a solid 15 hours today :(

hiccup.png

Just got up about a half hour ago. Brushing my teeth now and getting ready for school. Have to present a thirty minuet lecture on the music of John Cage in my music history class today. Should be a great day :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Just cause there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score :thumbup:

Today I have a public lecture to attend and a whine and cheese after... I'll be at university for a solid 15 hours today :(

Best quote I have seen today to be honest, but then I saw wine spelt with a H... ¬¬

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Just got up about a half hour ago. Brushing my teeth now and getting ready for school. Have to present a thirty minuet lecture on the music of John Cage in my music history class today. Should be a great day :thumbup:

You check Tip.it Forums while you brush your teeth?

Interesting.

Albel being Albel, can do that.

On topic: I have my girlfriend coming round here, just been on the internet most of the morning listening to music and looking after our puppy/kittens.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Overslept by 5 hours. whoops.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I get to go to another plant-wide meeting at work. Once again I'll hear all about the money I'm making for them, while getting none for myself.

:thumbup: for the wealth gap!

Not trolling though. I just took my one shot at capitalism, that's it.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Going to the huge new shopping centre this weekend with a friend. Saving for my PC too... but I want to spend. ;___;

Bad fatty, save that money. :angry:

I'm not fat D:

Next time you go drinking in town Im coming along btw.

(Can't believe we're messaging over TIF for irl stuff >.<)

We'll see how I'm doing money-wise in a few weeks. For now, sleep and hope my left arm starts working properly. Currently weight hurts it and I can't seem to sleep right and not make things worse. Worst part is the physical test I have to do on Sat for the army reserve. It'll make push-ups a [bleep].

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

They better not cry when a "robin hood" comes around.

By 'Robin Hood' do you mean those bloody communists? General MacArther will get you.

Today I am eating baked beans for breakfast. Tomorrow, maybe bacon and eggs. But baked beans > spaghetti.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Overslept by six myself. #-o

No waii. I overslept two hours today, and went in to school late for the second time this week. I guess it's just one of those days.

But on a brighter note, the weather has been freaking beautiful - sunny, warm, mild breeze, and all the leaves are changing <3:

People at my school are dressing up for Halloween tomorrow, it should be fun.

Overslept by six myself. #-o

lol, i didn't sleep at all but i ended up skipping class and running a bunch of family members to numerous appointments and work places. english 101 can suck it.

Can I borrow that 11 hours of total over sleep? i could use it.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I taught myself how to play piano a little today using my knowledge of sight-singing in chorus class.

I figured out the notes on the keys, and I looked up sheet music of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Started playing and got it right away, no lessons or anything. I can only do simple songs though.

I taught myself how to play piano a little today using my knowledge of sight-singing in chorus class.

I figured out the notes on the keys, and I looked up sheet music of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Started playing and got it right away, no lessons or anything. I can only do simple songs though.

It's a pretty straightforward intstrument, and one you'll have to understand if you ever want to be a good musician. If you want to start playing it more seriously, I would recommend practicing some scales - it will help you build the muscles in your fingers so you can play real music.

Going to the huge new shopping centre this weekend with a friend. Saving for my PC too... but I want to spend. ;___;

Bad fatty, save that money. :angry:

I'm not fat D:

Next time you go drinking in town Im coming along btw.

(Can't believe we're messaging over TIF for irl stuff >.<)

We'll see how I'm doing money-wise in a few weeks. For now, sleep and hope my left arm starts working properly. Currently weight hurts it and I can't seem to sleep right and not make things worse. Worst part is the physical test I have to do on Sat for the army reserve. It'll make push-ups a [bleep].

Oh its not the pushups that'll kill you...its the 7.5 Beep test that will. Advice: dont eat anything garlicy that day. Bad memory of that...

Popoto.~<3

Currently typing this from Jennifer's parents house. I suppose my first impression on them was good. They said I was handsome and they're very happy their daughter picked "such a good looking stand-up guy" to be with her. +1 for Zach?