Today...

Leoo

Going to a costume concert, found out my stepmom has a Guy Fawkes mask lmfao. With my new (not really new) jacket, I look like KTP minus the shades (and plus some hair). Pictures to come after if I remember.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Going to a costume concert, found out my stepmom has a Guy Fawkes mask lmfao. With my new (not really new) jacket, I look like KTP minus the shades (and plus some hair). Pictures to come after if I remember.

No pics no proof. Brow.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Can't go trick or treating with friends because apparently 14 is too old according to parents. feelsbadman.

On a happier note, passed my algebra test today with a B. Thought it was going to be a lot worse.

Today was Halloween at school. Besides the guy with a Deadmau5 mask, I got the most attention of people dressed up haha. All my teachers were joking with me. Fun stuff. A fair few people got the whole reference too.

[hide]22ntxx.jpg[/hide]

[hide=You cant see it all, but there was more people. SUCCESS? I THINK YES.]2134vpx.jpg[/hide]

[hide=The Concept]02_juice.jpg[/hide]

Can't go trick or treating with friends because apparently 14 is too old according to parents. feelsbadman.

Why did I think you were 16-17? [insert thinking emotion here]

Then again, I sort of assume that for all TIFers until I learn their real age.

Today was Halloween at school. Besides the guy with a Deadmau5 mask, I got the most attention of people dressed up haha. All my teachers were joking with me. Fun stuff. A fair few people got the whole reference too.

[hide]22ntxx.jpg[/hide]

[hide=You cant see it all, but there was more people. SUCCESS? I THINK YES.]2134vpx.jpg[/hide]

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Couldn't do that stuff in my High school, or in most of the schools.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Today I woke up late and got to Spanish with less than 30 minutes left in the class (our periods are 90 minutes long) and I still managed to finish my test that we had today.

Then in English we watched The Truman Show (most of it) and my teacher was dressed up as Tim Lincecum for Halloween because he went to our school. My friend also found his old Spanish book so he stole it lol.

Then in Biology my teacher gave us a [cabbage]load of candy. Oh, I also found out I got an 89% on my Precal test, which is good, so my day was pretty good overall.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

[hide]22ntxx.jpg[/hide]

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Couldn't do that stuff in my High school, or in most of the schools.

There is some crazy teacher that tried to call me out and get me in trouble for it, but the dress code has NOTHING on facial hair, be it fake or real, and nothing outside of that could be even somewhat considered offensive, so I was in the clearicon_thumbsu.gif

I don't know if anyone even remotely remembers me but I used to post here a little.

Today I decided to go back to offtopic XD, as it made me lol a lot.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

[hide]22ntxx.jpg[/hide]

Wongtong approves icon_thumbsu.gificon_thumbsu.gif

My sister's home. I got her zune working! I so jelly.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

No pics no proof. Brow.

v2zo7o.png

Yup.

15cbz0y.jpg

If people didnt relate Guy Fawkes masks with 4chan as they do today, I would totally buy one.

But nope.

I'll settle with my ushanka instead.*

*=With a soviet pin

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm a bit depressed, didn't get into the Army Reserves because I got bullied badly in school and so they are worried it could happen again or I could snap. The Psychologist there said if I did something like join the SES I could try again in 12 months. Due to where I live, I'll just join the local volunteer fire-fighting service.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Should move in with me Ryan. :D

They said the exact same to me a few years back also, using the "join the SES" line for team work. Trust me, joining a sport would be better heck even a Martial arts. I got around it with Jujitsu because its excercise AND team work is involved in learning.

Im also a ninja but that's a different story.

PS: Im thinking about re-joining Jujitsu next year, just not atm as there's only 1.5 months left and it'd be a bit of a waste membership fee-wise. So until then im getting back into exercise and joining a gym. :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3

I get a text at 3am [now ish] from my nuts cousin that he's in Maryland [4 hour drive] and needs a ride home cause hes drunk. I told him I was drunk too, and couldn't get to him. Then he calls me to say he's at my front door just to test if I was truly there for him.

[bleep]ing creepy man.

Dudes a nut.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Should move in with me Ryan. :D

They said the exact same to me a few years back also, using the "join the SES" line for team work. Trust me, joining a sport would be better heck even a Martial arts. I got around it with Jujitsu because its excercise AND team work is involved in learning.

Im also a ninja but that's a different story.

PS: Im thinking about re-joining Jujitsu next year, just not atm as there's only 1.5 months left and it'd be a bit of a waste membership fee-wise. So until then im getting back into exercise and joining a gym. :thumbup:

Just let me find a full-time job. I just hope that if I go again I don't have to do the medical again. Having an old man touch my balls was extremely unnerving for me. :cry:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

If people didnt relate Guy Fawkes masks with 4chan as they do today, I would totally buy one.

But nope.

I'll settle with my ushanka instead.*

*=With a soviet pin

Yeah some guy there sort of harassed me about it. I told him to go [bleep] himself.

I only had it on for a while though, it was hot as balls in there.

15cbz0y.jpg