Today...

Leoo

Had a double cheeseburger for lunch. No, it wasn't McDonalds nor Steak 'n Shake. A local restaurant, I don't think its a chain. It was delicious by the way. Unfortunately its only a memory now. :sad:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Today I found out that the one class with girls I'd like to see in costume is the one I skip the Friday before Halloween. That's two years in a row that's happened.

I've got three large papers due this week, and at least one test. On the bright side, my parents leave Wednesday and don't get home until Sunday afternoon, so I'll pretty much do whatever I want for the last half of the week - not that I don't already.

I've been having some troubles with my mom lately. She wants me to see a psychologist. She insists I'm depressed (even though it's ridiculous - she just printed some thing off the internet and applied all its traits to me), then says it wasn't originally her idea, then starts shouting at me about how she's going to kick me out of the house. WTF? Anyways, I have no time at all for useless meetings, and I already see two therapists and a PO. This all just drives me crazy.

Sounds pretty rough. My parents have been threatening to send me to a psychologist for quite a while, although they've never actually tried it.

PO?

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Halloween party at my work tonight. While I'm there I'm getting Red Dead Redemption from a friend, I'm letting him borrow my Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Get ready for a great game. Red Dead Redemption is epic.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I ate lunch with pinkbullet3 today at Chipotle. Was delicious and fun :thumbup:

Wish we had a Chipotle like remotely close to where I live :/.

Only place I can ever eat it is when I go home for winter/summer.

Wish we had a Chipotle like remotely close to where I live :/.

Only place I can ever eat it is when I go home for winter/summer.

That sucks, because chipotle is the best ever. I didn't know about it until I moved from Idaho to Minnesota 2 years ago. I've ate chipotle the last six days in a row for lunch, it's that good :)

2s0cxth.png

Been living off of coffee for the past couple of days. Pretty much half dead/asleep all the time. Somebody please shoot me... with a syringe full of caffeine. D:

I should be able to sleep once I get back home today, so only a couple more hours of consciousness.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Sounds pretty rough. My parents have been threatening to send me to a psychologist for quite a while, although they've never actually tried it.

PO?

Probation Officer. Long story. Multiple stories, actually :wall:

But yea, she's acting nice today, even though she was on the phone giving the contact info for my therapists. Three cheers for crazily (unofficially) bipolar women.

das coo'

Wish TIF people lived near enough to me to do that lol

Today I went to school, missed my chance to buy tickets to see Kevin Hart in November, and then I'm gonna go pick up some 4loko for Halloween. Also starting to feel the ugliness of hearing about the chick I'm into hooking up with the other guy, Didn't care 2 nights ago. Suddenly i care. Feels bad gentlemen.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Just wrote Adrenal adrenal a few paragraphs about how [cabbage]'s going in life. I miss having him around here.

How is old Adrenal? Haven't heard anything out of him in ages.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

How basic is 'basic'. Sats, GCSE, A level, or a Degree?

On topic; Today, I just woke up and feel like sleeping again. Life is just

I'm australian and have no idea what any of that means apart from the degree, but it is nowhere near degree level maths. It was for an electrical apprenticeship. Very basic [cabbage], I would have probably gotten 100% on it 4-5 years ago.

Indice laws, multiplying 3 digit numbers, picking the biggest fraction from a group, rearranging formulas etc. I failed that but just ask me about imaginary numbers :rolleyes:

I smashed the energex aptitude test because it was much longer, so I had more room for error to get a high percentage. This one was like 15 questions and not much time at all.

You should also PM me earlier next time im in Brisbane. Im up to 11 months dry now, I'd like to see you top that.

As for my trip, (besides Dan not checking his PM and being handcuffed) it was great. booze, fun, games, got a necklace of this chick but stupidly forgot her name and number. w/e.

If you give me enough notice I could probably find a cheap place for you to stay next time, depending on the amount of people.

He's banned lol. So in terms of TIF, not so good. In life he seems to be doing ok.

Not again. :thumbdown:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Tomorrow is "duct-tape a stuffed animal to your leg" day at school, but I don't have any stuffed animals. :thumbdown:

Did your parents not love you or something...?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

[spoiler=Long post is long.]

They got donated to charity.

Stupid charity, always needin' stuff.

Lame, brah, lame...

One thing I can see, though, is a bunch of stuffed animals with duct tape on them in all your school's garbage cans (I'm sure most kids will use the ones they don't appreciate as much as others).

Let me know if this is actually the case.

---

:twss:

---

Went to do my laundry and got on the elevator (I live on the 5th of 12 floors) to go down to the laundry room. Didn't notice the elevator was going up so I'm like damn. Then a girl gets off at the 6th floor and I get off too (ow ow) and then I go down on another elevator and to the laundry room.

Then as I'm going back up to my room I get on the elevator with about 6 other people and accidentally hit 2 instead of 5 because 2's underneath 5 and I hit it too quickly (ow ow) and so I felt bad for holding everyone up cuz they were all going to the 6, 7, 10, and 12th floor.

The only good thing about living on the 5th floor is that I don't have to wait for anyone to get on/off at the 4, 3, or 2 floor cuz all those kids are expected to use the stairs. Sucks for 12th floor kids, haha.

:-?

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Well, I'm terrified. I'm getting put on a new acne medication, because my parents think mine is terrible. (It's bad... But not horrific or anything, nobody other than them have really mentioned it to me in my life). And, this medication is loaded with side effects. Hair loss, depression, and a full body rash that resembles a burn victim with a 30% mortality rate. Plus a 100% side effect where my lips will dry up, crack, and bleed unless I put Vaseline on them a few times a day. I know the odds of any side effect (other than the bleeding lips...) is rare, but still...Scary for me, anyways. On the bright side, it has an 85% success rate, and I only need to take it for 5 months. But...Still, I'm a little bit paranoid about the side effects.

Well, I'm terrified. I'm getting put on a new acne medication, because my parents think mine is terrible. (It's bad... But not horrific or anything, nobody other than them have really mentioned it to me in my life). And, this medication is loaded with side effects. Hair loss, depression, and a full body rash that resembles a burn victim with a 30% mortality rate. Plus a 100% side effect where my lips will dry up, crack, and bleed unless I put Vaseline on them a few times a day. I know the odds of any side effect (other than the bleeding lips...) is rare, but still...Scary for me, anyways. On the bright side, it has an 85% success rate, and I only need to take it for 5 months. But...Still, I'm a little bit paranoid about the side effects.

Dude, forget acne cream. Watch what you eat, get enough sleep, and wash with an acne soap three times a day, and you'll be fine.

E: Wait, medicine? I don't even. Well I don't know much about medicine, but it sounds like a massive pain.