Today...

Leoo

ex said she would help me to try and get better. called her today and now shes acting like a real cow and saying she dosnt care. [bleep] sake

ok decided ive had enough of this. shes caused me so much pain im not talking to her any more its not worth it

The person with many faults should look inside themselves.

ex said she would help me to try and get better. called her today and now shes acting like a real cow and saying she dosnt care. [bleep] sake

ok decided ive had enough of this. shes caused me so much pain im not talking to her any more its not worth it

w/e

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

w/e

Start on your attidute, then maybe she will give you the time of day.

w/e

do you know me? no.

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

w/e

do you know me? no.

Personally? no.

But you sound like you're a normal, self centred [bleep] of a boy which is most common now days.

Yesterday was my birthday, I went to school then had 3 hours of band, came home and did homework. [cabbage]ty day.

Today I woke up with a migraine and was throwing up the aspirin I took so I stayed home. Another [cabbage]ty day. Im going for band rehearsal and the football game tonight. Hopefully tonight will be good, having some friends over to play Magic.

I just had the longest nap ever. I napped for 12 hours or so. Well, I woke up a couple of times but then I went to sleep right after.

I had a lucid dream. Whenever I have proper lucid dreams, I have trouble waking up. It was so crazy. My dream was like a game. Every time I woke up, it would turn out that I was actually dreaming and I had to find a way to wake up. Then I woke up thinking that I had won, but turns out that I was dreaming again. So I decided to do some experimenting and ended up making my ceiling melt onto me like candle wax, and I tried to smash my windows with my lampshade. But that didn't work, but I remembered, "HEY. I'M IN A MOTHER [bleep]ING DREAM. I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT." So I put my fingers onto the glass and my fingers started to go right through the glass like some X men [cabbage] or something. Then I woke up and I was like YES I'M AWAKE but I was dreaming. Yeah. You get the picture.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

w/e

do you know me? no.

Personally? no.

But you sound like you're a normal, self centred [bleep] of a boy which is most common now days.

im not, im so sorry if im a bit angry....

he mad?

Yesterday was my birthday, I went to school then had 3 hours of band, came home and did homework. [cabbage]ty day.

Today I woke up with a migraine and was throwing up the aspirin I took so I stayed home. Another [cabbage]ty day. Im going for band rehearsal and the football game tonight. Hopefully tonight will be good, having some friends over to play Magic.

Magic TG: TGC?

Yescool.gif

Yescool.gif

Very nice. ;)

EDIT: I'm awake. Jen had to leave before I woke up because she has work, but she left me a note saying that she'd come over after work and can't wait to see me. <3: Anyone doing anything cool today? I have work at 6:00 PM. Other than that, I'll be on the computer or I may hang out with some friends.

I'm actually about to head out to Nashville for a few days to sell stuff at an anime convention. Profits/Capitalism, ho!

I have to hope I can get at least $500 to break even.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Today, I finally decided that I am agnostic.

I've been pushed away by Christianity for a while now. It all became evident to me, that there is very little, if any, evidence that God exists. I also figured out that Christianity is inspired by old Egyptian religion(s). Their "prophets" had almost the exact same traits as Jesus.

I'm not trying to offend Christians, if you are Christian, that's fine. I just decided that I don't believe anymore. Though, I still think that it might, just might, be possible that there is a higher power somewhere. But I won't find out till I die.

Wongtong - That dream sounds like inception. You should of gone deeper, though.

:D

I c wat u did thar!

Great day today. Went to the dentist as soon as I got up. Then went to my old high school for student observing for my Education 210 class. And now my sister is home for a few days :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I'm actually about to head out to Nashville for a few days to sell stuff at an anime convention. Profits/Capitalism, ho!

I live 45 minutes from Nashville o_o

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I've been keeping an eye on the username Suppository ever since I've taken a break from RS so that I'd know if it's been taken. [bleep]ing A! It's gone. I really wanted that name for whenever I go back. I never should have changed it in the first place. Poopie.

On another hand, I love it when you randomly get back into stuff you've forgotten. Did some well good lineart today 'cept it needs to be neatened up a whole lot. The ladt time I did anything that pleasing was... months ago D:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I live 45 minutes from Nashville o_o

We live in the same freaking town dude. And there's internet here. I'm not doing too bad with sales at the moment though. Me and a couple of others from uni went down there to stay a few days.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I also figured out that Christianity is inspired by old Egyptian religion(s). Their "prophets" had almost the exact same traits as Jesus.

I'm guessing you've recently seen "Zeitgeist"?

I also figured out that Christianity is inspired by old Egyptian religion(s). Their "prophets" had almost the exact same traits as Jesus.

I'm guessing you've recently seen "Zeitgeist"?

Yup. That and some other things turned me away from Christianity.