Today...

Leoo

Really the only hope I have is that I started college full time when I was 16 at the beginning of my junior year of high school, hopefully they'll recognize that I can do good in college classes and accept me :unsure:

You should go to Purdue. Its great at engineering and stuffs. Not that I'm biased or anything. :wink:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

So much minecraft... God damn this is almost as bad as runescape was for me. Except not even close.

Anyways, I've been doing lots of [cabbage] over the last few days, and more to come. I have some "investigative work" to do tomorrow and probably for a while after that, so that should either be fun or end up [bleep]ing awful for me. We'll see.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Good luck man. Don't worry too much about the statistics; being around the average is good enough. Your interview and essays will weigh a lot more than your grades. Your teacher recommendations are also very important, but I'm sure they would be very understanding of your situation if you specify that; they have room on the application just for situations like yours. And one thing most people miss with MIT is that they require two SAT subject tests: one in math, and one in science.

lolstanford, and good luck with MIT :D

Thanks :D I took the two subject tests couple weeks ago. I'm expecting 700 on math and 600 on biology =\ not too good, but it had been a year since I'd taken either class. I got a 32 on my ACT, so that should help. I'll just have to nail the interview!

2s0cxth.png

I cut my finger whilst I was slicing cheese. I cut it pretty badly and I was worried that I'd chopped off the top of my finger when I cut it, but turns out I only chopped half of my forefinger so I was fine. I was cutting the cheese (hurr durr) with a very sharp cleaver so it wasn't painful at the time. It's been a pain in the ass to write and type though, considering that I cut the forefinger of my right hand.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Going for my licence tomorrow. I hope I get it first try, otherwise it'll be a waste for $50. My left arm better stop being so sore too, it'll be hard changing gears with a sore arm.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I should really do some homework, but the bit I have to do is a total wft-fest. Organising lifts to teh party and such now. Woo party.

Also, the rest of Jackie Chan Adventures is nearly done. XD

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

That's what you get for using a cleaver. Everyone knows battle axes and claymores are much more effective at slicing cheese.

Battle axes are better for chopping bananas. Props to anyone getting the reference.

Today I delivered my formal speech assessment in front of 250 people, as part of the speech finals. Came third :).

lampost_sig_stark.png

Today I played WoW all day and got my first level 30. (I've gotten to 20 and deleted my character way too many times, so I decided to stick through this time.) So yeah, I think it's safe to say this has been one of the most pathetic days of my life. Lots of arguments in Battleground Chats... :oops:

That's what you get for using a cleaver. Everyone knows battle axes and claymores are much more effective at slicing cheese.

A battle axe is the best weapon, no matter what the situation.

Bags are packed, borrowing work laptop. I'm all set for my Holiday/trip/birthday tomorrow. :)

Do some drunk tifing, for me :mrgreen:

You'd like that wouldn't you? YOU'D LIKE THAT!!

Brace your Profile page then >:3

Popoto.~<3

Well, a Cleaver is the standard Chinese knife in the kitchen, she just has to learn to be more careful lol.

-from memory-

Wongtong hates Erin Simpson, Wongtong eats glass when she's bored, Wongtong takes pictures of her eyes, Wongtong cuts her forefinger whilst slicing cheese and lastly, Wongtong sniffs chemicals and gets a nosebleed.

Today, I'm still in College. Got class in roughly 5 and a half minutes, half term next week though. Oh yes, half term... :]

I had my scan this morning, Everything is OK with the baby, it was hiccuping away merrily while the nurse was doing the scan which was funny, and relieving at the same time, means the little one is doing just fine, they dont know the cause of the weekend, but everything is OK now, so I dont mind the unanswered questions.

Not much plans for the rest of today, just mooching around mums, may go to the cinema later, oh and get my stuff together for work tomorrow.

I am hungry, but not too sure what I am hungry for :unsure:

Did my usual 'buying too much stuff that I can't carry but have no choice but to' thing today. It always happens when I ask my mum if there's anything she needs when I go shopping. She only asks for a few things but I end up with like 3 bags regardless...

I was shattered having walked home with finger destroying plastic bags. It's getting cold now, though. I've decided to put my dressing gown on rather than the heating. Saving money and being comfy at the same time ^_^

I've gotta go out in an hour and half, though, to pick my brother up from school >.< Oh well.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Chilling out right now. Got done with a piano test just a second ago, and right now Im waiting for band to start. After that i'm going to chill with my girl friend before she goes home for fall break. For break i'm going to drown my self in music :mrgreen:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Came third :).

:twss:

OT: Bowling in 10 minutes. ;) My mom is having an old friend that was lost at sea or something over today. I need to buy some more brake fluid for my car, and when I get home I'll be browsing TIF (Off-Topic) playing LoL and playing WoW. Gonna be a good day. :thumbup:

Probably going to go to the store... really need to buy some food. Been lazy and just getting fast-food past few days.

Than got a test in my night class tonight and after that it's probably Super Meat Boy and HoN time :P.