Today...

Leoo

Today I discovered XKCD, this site is beyond hilarious. Of course, now a lot of people on the web I thought were hilarious, are now just copycats.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I had a good day today. Got some new shoes, and just chilled on minecraft. Solid.

is mine craft actually fun? I've heard it mentioned on my facebook newsfeed before

Do you like Lego?

I do love a good Lego set, yes

also, Monty Python <3:

Go get some sleep. You'll probably feel better at the least.

truth. i haven't slept well in atleast 2 months. Between work and night classes, and general dislike of lying still, I haven't slept anymore than 12 hours a week since August. Can't wait til December when my shift count goes down, and I'm on winter break.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

There wasn't any need for me to go to A&E although I am still not right, I am now stuck waiting for tomorrow to book another scan either in my local hospital or take a trip to Winchester early pregnancy ward to get the scan, but they need the bleeding to stop first.... I hate waiting!

Being on forced bed rest is really boring me now... I am only allowed out of bed to use the toilet or have a bath.... not too hot a bath mind you - my mum has the heart of gold... but she is bugging me.

Hopefully everything will turn out OK, this wasn't planned, but I have just settled into the fact I'm having a baby, I dont want to lose it :-/

I get tomorrow off work though, shame its this reason!

Today, I wondered if I should purchase an iPod Touch.

And today I told you that you shouldn't.

And today I told you that you should.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Go to the fist party

◕ ◡ ◕

My mum's friend is over and my mum is trying to be an ass by telling me off in front of her. I hate sassy Indians, always popping off crappy uhh, metaphors (I think, crappy phrases) and cackling like it's the funniest things ever. Damn freshies! Learn English you mofos.

I haven't slept since 10am yesterday c: I'm feeling a little drained but coffee keeps me going.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Saru - 0 Oil Filter -1

Spent 3 hours trying to change the oil filter, as a result I have one normal hand, and one very cut up, bruised and blistered hand. My dad used a [bleep]ing dremel last time to tighten it, and since he can't find the bolt again he said "just man up and take it off." It's not [bleep]ing budging. I kid you [bleep]ing not. I've even taken off all of the paint off of the oil filter, I've tried so much. I don't [bleep]ing understand how it could not come off. Well, there went my [bleep]ing Sunday. I am so [bleep]ing pissed off right now, I think I'll go be passive aggressive, trash my dad's room, and blame it on the dog.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I have been allowed out of bed... I can now venture to the sofa downstairs, which is cool, people are down here and so is the telly, even if I cant move around from the sofa :/

I think the problem is stopping, so hopefully it stops completely and I can get a scan tomorrow to make sure everything is okay with the little one..... I have been feeling sick today so that has reassured me that the little one should be OK.... back to tormenting me with wanting to throw up at any given point :-)

feeling like total [cabbage]. really depressed, feeling sick all day, not eating, not bothering to get up anymore etc etc

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

I'm getting sick of Facebook. The only reason I use it, aka its chat, is sucking harder than a shopvac recently.

Does anyone here know a reliable alternative that isn't a pain (and is free) for me to get an account on?

Oh, and it had better have message sent notification sounds.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I found out what I'm probably doing tonight, and it isn't giving breaks. I'll be doing a job that is meant to be done by packers, but apparently they don't have enough. And so I get to stand boxes up all day. Whatever sanity I have regained in the last couple weeks will be lost once more by the end of today.

That's what I did... and when I told the operator of the line I usually work on she laughed at me... a lot. I kind of deserved it, though.

Today I went to Chapters and found a copy of a book I want (Half Empty by David Rakoff), but didn't buy it. Then I went to Swiss Chalet and had some lunch. Now I'm on the computer. And I think this is the longest I've been signed in to Facebook in about a year, going on half an hour.