Today...

Leoo

Yes!! Today I got accepted to my 2nd choice college :D Which is great because my first choice is extremely difficult to get into, so now I'm essentially in the best realistic scenario :D :D

Congrats.

Procrastinated my project terribly because of Minecraft. Time for some coffee and a long night. #-o

Those tunnels wont dig themselves.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Yeah, I'm a senior.

And I too have spent hours and hours playing minecraft instead of doing work.

Such a great role model :thumbup:.

Spent my free time today listening to music, and watching Red vs Blue. Also bought their Blood Gulch Blues song. Quite like it.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I am beyond livid at this point. As I'm sure at least one person is aware, I sold my ipod recently on Ebay. They filed a claim saying the audio doesn't work. Calling [cabbage], yet ebay still sided with them. I got the ipod back. They replaced the external speaker with plastic. The majority of the epicness of the ipod is [bleep]ing ruined now. I am taking vengeance on ebay, will post later with an update.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I am beyond livid at this point. As I'm sure at least one person is aware, I sold my ipod recently on Ebay. They filed a claim saying the audio doesn't work. Calling [cabbage], yet ebay still sided with them. I got the ipod back. They replaced the external speaker with plastic. The majority of the epicness of the ipod is [bleep]ing ruined now. I am taking vengeance on ebay, will post later with an update.

Don't give them the money.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I'm getting Facebook updates from all my college buddies that they're all working on the project at the last minute. Good thing I'm done with mine and had the night free. :mrgreen:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I never had that option, Paypal held the money for 21 days. So I never even had the money to begin with.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

I never had that option, Paypal held the money for 21 days. So I never even had the money to begin with.

Sue them?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I can't.

This happens all the time on ebay, and the buyers always get away with it. There's no sellers protection on ebay, and it's impossible to leave negative feedback.

I'm getting Facebook updates from all my college buddies that they're all working on the project at the last minute. Good thing I'm done with mine and had the night free. :mrgreen:

Uh, gtfo, and take your responsibility with you :P

I'm about to experience what may be the tiredest couple days of my life so far. I'll get about six hours of sleep tonight, then tomorrow night I have an "annotated bibliography" for National History Day that I've been putting off for weeks (I'll definitely be up all night on that one, not sure if I'll even finish), plus a concert from 7:00-9:00 for school, then the day after getting no sleep I have a meeting at 7:00 PM which I'll have to stay up for. Wish me luck :wall:

I woke up at 7am this morning, read some of my new book and now its gone 10am, im watching the inbetweeners, went through series one and two over the weekend, and am watching series three on 4OD ready to watch last nights season finale.

I may actually get some good quality runescape playing time in while im still off work, am off until at least Wednesday as I am not going back until I have had my scan, but im trying to find things to keep me occupied lol

I have just spent the last hour fighting with my dads stupid printer trying to get it to believe me that there was paper in there, as it was A5 not A4 I had to look at the loading instructions in case they were different...... it told me to load the paper to the right and slide the slider thing, which I did....... it wouldn't believe me that there was paper in there, short of going on a hormonal pregnant rage at the thing, someone saved me... and the printer by knocking on the door.... when I got back, I realised I had loaded it to the LEFT not the RIGHT :wall:

Working on my group uni assignment atm, basically answering the question: "[bleep]ing fingerprint scanners, how do they work?"

We've got to do a 3k word essay (which we've got all the info for, our doc is 4k words atm, but it needs organising and editing into a proper document instead of a jumble of 3 people's work). And we have a 10 min presentation to do... :s At least we don't get marked on the presentation, that part is for study skills rather than computer architecture.

I also have an Operating Systems Procedures test next week, should be easy if I can remember the commands (we're doing unix command line stuff) and a Java test in 2 weeks.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Get well soon Bows.

Just got back from the hospital, I've got some outstretched ligaments. Nothing too too serious, got a cool little cast though. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

My sister got some Karaoke game for her b'day. I was watching her sing until everything when wrong when she chose some Mariah Carey song named "Touch my body". I did not need to hear that :thumbdown:

My laptop has been messing up lately. I think I need to back up my important files 'cause I feel a breakdown coming on :c I thought HP laptops were reliable, just got dat battery issue now and den.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

My sister got some Karaoke game for her b'day. I was watching her sing until everything when wrong when she chose some Mariah Carey song named "Touch my body". I did not need to hear that :thumbdown:

My laptop has been messing up lately. I think I need to back up my important files 'cause I feel a breakdown coming on :c I thought HP laptops were reliable, just got dat battery issue now and den.

Oh i see

[hide=lyrics]"Touch My Body"

MC, you're the place to be

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah

I know that you've been waiting for it

I'm waiting too

In my imagination I'd be all up on you

I know you got that fever for me

Hundred and two

And boy I know I feel the same

My temperature's through the roof

[Chorus:]

If there's a camera up in here

Then it's gonna leave with me

When I do (I do)

If there's a camera up in here

Then I'd best not catch this flick

On YouTube (YouTube)

'Cause if you run your mouth and brag

About this secret rendezvous

I will hunt you down

'Cause they be all up in my bidness

Like a Wendy Interview

But this is private

Between you and I

Touch my body

Put me on the floor

Wrestle me around

Play with me some more

Touch my body

Throw me on the bed

I just wanna make you feel

Like you never did.

Touch my body

Let me wrap my thighs

All around your waist

Just a little taste

Touch my body

Know you love my curves

Come on and give me what I deserve

And touch my body.

Boy you can put me on you

Like a brand new white tee

I'll hug your body tighter

Than my favorite jeans

I want you to caress me

Like a tropical breeze

And float away with you

In the Caribbean Sea

[Chorus]

Touch my body

Put me on the floor

Wrestle me around

Play with me some more

Touch my body

Throw me on the bed

Like you never did.

Touch my body

Let me wrap my thighs

All around your waist

Just a little taste

Touch my body

Know you love my curves

And touch my body.

I'm gonna treat you like a teddy bear

You won't wanna go nowhere

In the lap of luxury

Baby just turn to me

You won't want for nothing boy

I will give you plenty

Touch my body

Touch my body

Put me on the floor

Wrestle me around

Play with me some more

Touch my body

Throw me on the bed

Like you never did.

Touch my body

Let me wrap my thighs

All around your waist

Just a little taste

Touch my body

Know you love my curves

And touch my body.

Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah

Oh yeah oh yeah

Oh oh oh oh yeah

Touch my body...[/hide]

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Started Fantasy Football in my Sports and Entertainment Marketing class. My group had to pick a team name, and I jokingly suggested Black Panthers. Nobody but me knew what it was, so until someone realizes it, that's our name :thumbup:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.