Today...

Leoo

Today in chemistry we had a 40 minute discussion about the edibility of glass.

So a lot was accomplished?

Wongtong would be proud.

Actually, if she posts about this, it'll most likely be telling me to move on and forget about it.

I'M GOING TO BED BEFORE 1 AM HOLY [cabbage]!

In other news, [bleep] yeah weekend. It will be devoted to homework and college applications. Except not really.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'm in a terrible mood. Just got a letter that I lost credit for my first class (History) because I was tardy too many times. [bleep] me, I'm gonna live in the woods and eat mushrooms.

Yay, all my midterms are done, and now it's Fall Break :D

Also met a lot of girls today, and I am awesome. I'm such a large ham it's over-the-top and awesome. Too bad I'm too lazy to try at a relationship. And regarding the fever, I do have some injections every day for a few weeks, and the doc will end up calling my house every few days or so to see if I'm fine seeing how I live alone.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Jackie Chan Adventures finished downloading.

SO MUCH NOSTALGIC WIN.

*hit*

.....ONE MOAR THING!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I'm in a terrible mood. Just got a letter that I lost credit for my first class (History) because I was tardy too many times. [bleep] me, I'm gonna live in the woods and eat mushrooms.

:(

That sucks bro. HOnestly does. My friend is about to, she just skips too much. :|

You and me could totally sell some sick [cabbage]. If I drop out I'm selling ecstasy and cocaine, combined with shrooms? Out of the way Al Capone.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Finished work. 6 days this week, then this Thursday I fly to brisbane and get drunk over the weekend for my 20th to visit some friends. :thumbup:

And I STILL cant find a Aussie tobacconist who sells these!

bigdjrmblack.jpg

Popoto.~<3

Today, I woke up from the three weirdest dreams ever. First dream involved flying, fishing, and finding a corpse whilst fishing (wtf?). The second one involved Telekinesis, and school. Third one involved really hawt chicks, and crimefighting.

What do these dreams mean?

You're destined to become a spy/pilot, who flies a seaplane, fights crime and kills people, you live out a life with teh wimenz, and eventually retire being a spy and become a school principal, you live that life for some time until you retire that too. You later find out in your retirement that you have the power of telekinesis. You mess around with it for a bit and then go for a fishing trip. You die.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Although I wish dreams had a meaning, I don't think the majority mean anything. I think it's just your brain sorting through all the garbage and the stuff you've been thinking about lately.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I was listening to the ocean by led zeppelin, and it made me want to make a 'shopped (mspaint actually) picture of bangs with robert plant's hair or something with the caption "LET ME TAKE YOU TAKE YOU TO THE MOOOVIES"

I started it but couldn't be bothered finishing it, so just try to imagine it.

And I STILL cant find a Aussie tobacconist who sells these!

bigdjrmblack.jpg

Sorry,.. Your IP Address Denide From our Server!

Also met a lot of girls today, and I am awesome. I'm such a large ham it's over-the-top and awesome. Too bad I'm too lazy to try at a relationship.

Why can't you just date them and not get into a relationship?

Friday night, 7:30pm I watched a debate between the VP of PETA and a student from the University of Minnesota Debate Team on the topic "Is Eating Meat Ethical?".

Is there a video online somewhere?

Burnt my entire knuckle at work, my index finger on my right hand, the knuckle that connects to my palm. I had my hand on a trivet, the little wooden thing that holds the fajita skillet, which I usually do before I call for a fajita, so this isn't a new thing. Anyway, I call for a fajita and Wahako, our fajita cook decides that he isn't going to look where he's putting the skillet down, and I was busy talking to a server about a modification on an order, so he basically set it down on my hand. I don't think I've ever jumped so quick at anything in my life. It didn't hurt at first, but it singed, it made a noise. My entire knuckle turned white and the skin died. It hurts so bad, I sprayed burn cream on it and put the anti-burn ointment bandaids on, but they don't seem to be helping. So I get to go to work tomorrow with a nasty, puss filled knuckle. Great. <.<

Seems like everyone has a girlfriend these days. Must be the cool thing to do...

Mainstream isnt cool.

Single, [bleep] yeah!

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

ended up getting sent home early from work today when i found some bleeding.... not great since I am 3 months pregnant and not had any before.

Am now waiting to see if it doesn't stop and I need to go to A&E or it does stop and I have to arrange another scan tomorrow to make sure the little one is doing OK in there.

I have now successfully cried on every single member of management in the last week, and I hate that!

I hate not knowing what is happening even more.

My midwife was not answering the phone when I tried to call for advice, so my brother ended up with a call from me crying down the phone, awkward much.

Hopefully everything will be OK, I hope so, I mean, I had my scan on Thursday and the little one was OK, moving about merrily, hopefully it is OK :mellow:

That has pretty much been my day.