Today...

Leoo

I almost want to start playing World of Warcraft again... But i don't think it's worth it on dialup.

Does anyone know if COD online play will work on dialup? (On the PC version)

That works I guess. Just renewed my WoW subscription. Patches have taken roughly an hour and a half so far. They'll be done when I come home from work.

Eww WoW. Was LoL not enough for you? WHERE WILL IT END?!?!

No idea. I also had no idea that dialup was still around. :unsure:

Living in a Valley where internet cables cost too much to be laid down sucks.

It's my little sisty's birthday on Tuesday. I'm gonna buy her a cardigan and a pair of headphones because I've noticed that's what she has wanted for a while but had no money to pay for it. One of these days (probs on her birthday ;p) I will get her something better.

I'm so hungary but I can't even remember if I've had dinner today or what. I'ma reheat dem pakoras bwoi. Pakoraaaaaaahs.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Really enjoying my itouch. Posting this from it. Anyone have any good app suggestions besides Minigore and battery doctor?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

hon is quite competitive.. I always say at the beginning that I'm new and I'll take any advice that I can get and I still get raged at for being bad, but get given little or no advice.

Some guy was crying because I was destroying his kd apparently, he was going on about how he never loses. I told him that he should tell girls that to pick them up and his comeback over voice chat was 'errrrr nerd'

These tools make griefing so tempting.

Really enjoying my itouch. Posting this from it. Anyone have any good app suggestions besides Minigore and battery doctor?

Favorite Games - Towermadness, Mega Jump, and Peggle

Other stuff - Talking Tom, type n talk, soundhound, shazam, pocket guitar, facebook

2s0cxth.png

Obvious popular games: Doodle Jump, Flight Control, Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Cut the Rope, CoD Zombies, Zombieville.

Not sure about other apps that aren't games, might as well jailbreak if you want good functionality. Did you get the new Touch?

Obvious popular games: Doodle Jump, Flight Control, Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Cut the Rope, CoD Zombies, Zombieville.

Not sure about other apps that aren't games, might as well jailbreak if you want good functionality. Did you get the new Touch?

I don't like the doodle jump types of games, I'm not very good at them. :|

Angry Birds is God's gift to the itouch/iphone. I love Fruit Ninja, Cut the Rope, Zombieville, and Sushi Cat. Sushi Cat is kinda gross though.

Good apps for Itouch: TextNow, I dl'd a bunch of generic wall paper apps, if you got the new Itouch, an invalible app is the "Transfer" app, which through wifi you can download the images off your ipod onto your computer. The new itouch can take pictures.... right? Oh well. iFitness is a personal favorite, as well as the Kindle app, and EVERNOTE. (though I'm not sure if a mic will work with the itouch.)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

It's my little sisty's birthday on Tuesday. I'm gonna buy her a cardigan and a pair of headphones because I've noticed that's what she has wanted for a while but had no money to pay for it. One of these days (probs on her birthday ;p) I will get her something better.

I'm so hungary but I can't even remember if I've had dinner today or what. I'ma reheat dem pakoras bwoi. Pakoraaaaaaahs.

I'm feeling pretty Romania myself.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Can't quote on this but yea, I got the 4th gen. Itouch. 32 gb. Yes it takes photos and has that FaceTime video chat thing. It's pretty nice. My friends tell me the jailbreak software isn't out for it yet, but I will probably do that when it comes out. I'll look into those apps you all mentioned.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Today I did my choice piece in Lit, basically a project on Beowulf, but we get to pick whatever we want to do. Make anything related to Beowulf and write a short paper on it. I decided to do some art, so I took the cover of Amon Amarth's Twilight of the Thunder Gods album cover and modified it so it would be a man fighting a dragon rather than a serpent to fit in with the ending of Beowulf. All I have left to do is change that hammer into a sword and i'll be set. I don't think i'll be coloring it since its due Wednesday, but im still happy with the result.

[hide=album cover]n487dg.jpg[/hide]

[hide=mine]n1c951.png[/hide]

Go to the fist party with your friends, then meet up with your girlfriend later at the other party. Or get her to come to you later. Then you can go do whatever, preferably go back to someone's house for the night.

I'm friends with the people having the second party, but not the other people going. Plus I'd have to get a lift and all that (first party's out of town). Plus I don't particularly want to go to a party with people I don't know and everyone but maybe two or three people drunk.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

today i come to this thread not ranting my brains out. Instead, I've come to bare news of elevator mosh pits and waking up at midnight from an 8 hour nap. Good day.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Ended up doing a bit of a winning streak today on HoN with Elk. Pretty fun Went from like 1785 - 1799 (get about 3-5 rating a game). Then winded down with a no stats match since you can just [bleep] around and not care :P.

hon is quite competitive.. I always say at the beginning that I'm new and I'll take any advice that I can get and I still get raged at for being bad, but get given little or no advice.

Some guy was crying because I was destroying his kd apparently, he was going on about how he never loses. I told him that he should tell girls that to pick them up and his comeback over voice chat was 'errrrr nerd'

These tools make griefing so tempting.

Oh hey you're playing hon again now?

Add me (Cyrant) and ElkNight and we'll teach you the ropes in some no stats.

To be honest I would just play a bunch of no stats if I were you until you learn the game a bit. People leave all the time in them but its a great way to learn the game. But yeah, add us :P.

Oh and don't pay attention to kids in "noobs only" games. They join those because its the only thing they can stomp and it makes them feel good about themselves. trust me the guys crying probably get trashed hard in even semi-decent games.

Today has been boring. After my nephew's party we had tacos for dinner and then headed back to the room. Played crisis core for the first time in awhile. New game on hard, heard it's supposed to be much harder to start. playing phase 10 now. MOAR ON THIS LATER

Sometimes I read my previous posts and wonder why the hell I've wrote what I wrote.

I woke up at 7am for the first time in a really long time. It's not all it's cracked up to be, it's cold, lonely and people are grumpy but I feel accomplished. May even head out a little early to get that sunrising scenery out there. Ugh, I think stores open up at 9am though :\

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Toook a different version of the MBTI test and yet again:

http://www.okcupid.com/results/the-long-scientific-personality-test/?var_F%2bto%2bT=-15&var_J%2bto%2bP=-11&fromCGI=1&var_I%2bto%2bE=-5&var_N%2bto%2bS=-15

[hide]

INFJ - the counselor

You scored 27% I to E, 11% N to S, 14% F to T, and 21% J to P!

Your type is best summed up by the word "counselor", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. Only 2% of the population share your type. You are so empathic that you often know what others need before they know themselves. You are a complex person who can deal with complicated issues and people, almost prefer to, as you love problem solving. You can be something of an idealist or perfectionist, and should try to take yourself a little less seriously.

You are a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging your mate to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because you are so creative, you have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. You need harmony so much that you are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate your ethics. You feel the most appreciated when your partner admires your creativity, trusts your inspirations, and respects your values. It is also vitally important that your partner be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

Your group summary: idealists (NF)

Your type summary: INFJ

[/hide]

keep getting INFJ over and over. Something is not right.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I have been awake for about 10 minutes so far today... I forgot I am staying at my mums at the moment and so I fell asleep with the windows wide open in my room and its now freezing, I forgot I wasn't at my flat, where the window in my room lets in no air.... BRRRRR its cold!

Hopefully it warms up a little before I have to go to the hospital today :-/

Hopefully I will be able to get an appointment in the hospital in my home town today and not have to travel two hours by bus (will work out £5 for me and mum instead of £40 by train or taxi) as I will need to go with a full bladder..... 2 hours on a bus, in the freezing cold, needing to pee does not sound like fun.

All the bleeding and stuff has stopped so once 9:30 comes along (It's 8:40 now) I can phone the birth centre and book my scan to check its all A-okay.... whoop whoop!

Ross had to work this morning so I am having to take mum, well I dont have to take her but she wont let me go anywhere on my own at the moment so she had better come, also gives her a chance to see a scan :-D She last saw one 25 years ago with me, I am assuming that they are a lot different these days to when I was born.

TODAY LOOKS LIKE IT CAN BE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!

WOOP WOOP!