Today...

Leoo

I gotta go to the Dentist in an hour. Fml <_<

I haven't been to my dentist since he tried to stick a needle in my mouth. :ohnoes:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Lol. I've have 15 baby teeth and 3 adult teeth forcibly removed.

I've had approx. 8 years of orthodontic work, including several appliances, which completely reworked the position of my jaw, and altered the shape of my face. That does not include 3 years of braces, and a MARA appliance to correct my bite. I often feel guilty, knowing that my physical attractiveness cost my parents more than most cars.

Nothing the dentist/orthodontist can do scares me.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Got an A- on my philosophy midterm. sweet deal.

got a "please take this again so i can flippin' read it" on my English midterm. Sunovuhbich

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

attended a webinar, a live online meeting, about federal internships. total fail. it was obvious none of the presenters wanted to be there and technical issues made it drag on

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

EXAMS. Well, not today. But studying for them.

Got my calculus and materials exams back today - 100% and 95%. [bleep] yeah.

Not feeling as good about my thermodynamics exam tomorrow however... probably going to end up staying up most of the night studying. Oh well. Probably shouldn't be on tif right now...

Just want to relax for a few days!

On the topic of parties, bar the lift (which if I can't get, I'll just get dad to take me out), I'm sorted. My girlfriend got sick (when she gets sick, she gets sick), so I'm not sure if she'll be going with me. And by sick, I mean really sick. She missed 90% of year 8, a crapload of year 9 and a little bit of year 10 and 11. She sounds ok, so I'm thinking she'll be fine.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Hope she gets better. :)

EDIT: And on the topic of girls, I have a little story. Ahem;

So we were bowling, just like every Wednesday, and as most of you know I'm semi attracted to the girl on my bowling team, Jennifer. Well after bowling I asked her if she was busy, and wanted to hang out, because I had some time to kill. She was with her brother and I was with my best friend, but they didn't know about me asking her yet, because they were talking at the entrance and we were at my car. She said she would love to hang out with me, but before we do anything her and her brother should go swap cars, meaning they take Chris' car back and grab Jennifer's. After that's all settled we decide to go down to my work and have a bite to eat, we pull up and I walk up to the hostess stand and tell her I want to sit at table 23, which is the section a good friend of mine was working in today. I sit down first, and Chris sits down next, giving Jennifer and Wesley a choice on where to sit. Jen chooses to sit next to me. Ok, cool. We're eating, food's good, whatever. But the whole time we're eating and talking, she's ever so slowly working her way towards my hand, to hold it. Eventually she does, and I'm like, "Awesome." in my head. We pay and start to walk towards the door and I put my arm around her shoulder and she leans in to my chest. :) We talk some in the parking lot about what to do next and we decide to check out the Halloween store nearby, and walk over there. While we're in the store we split up. I'm paired with Jen. So we walk around, blah, blah, blah; then she leads me over to a secluded part of the store and asks me to pick her up and hold her so she can perfectly look into my eyes. (She's quite a bit shorter than I am.) So I do, and she wraps her arms around my neck, and legs around my torso and kisses me. It was the most passionate kiss I've ever had, and I didn't know what to say, do, or think after that. Then she told me, "I really like you, and I want you to like me back. :)" "I already do." I said. So after that her and I just kind of did our own thing. We didn't tell Chris or Wes what we were doing, we just kind of left. We went back to her house and cuddled on the couch and fell asleep for a few hours. Her mom came home to find us sleeping and she woke Jen up asking who I was, and I could hear her say, "The best boyfriend I could ever dream of, mom." :) I'm so happy right now, she's perfect, and I can honestly say that this is the girl for me.

So we were bowling, just like every Wednesday, and as most of you know I'm semi attracted to the girl on my bowling team, Jennifer. Well after bowling I asked her if she was busy, and wanted to hang out, because I had some time to kill. She was with her brother and I was with my best friend, but they didn't know about me asking her yet, because they were talking at the entrance and we were at my car. She said she would love to hang out with me, but before we do anything her and her brother should go swap cars, meaning they take Chris' car back and grab Jennifer's. After that's all settled we decide to go down to my work and have a bite to eat, we pull up and I walk up to the hostess stand and tell her I want to sit at table 23, which is the section a good friend of mine was working in today. I sit down first, and Chris sits down next, giving Jennifer and Wesley a choice on where to sit. Jen chooses to sit next to me. Ok, cool. We're eating, food's good, whatever. But the whole time we're eating and talking, she's ever so slowly working her way towards my hand, to hold it. Eventually she does, and I'm like, "Awesome." in my head. We pay and start to walk towards the door and I put my arm around her shoulder and she leans in to my chest. :) We talk some in the parking lot about what to do next and we decide to check out the Halloween store nearby, and walk over there. While we're in the store we split up. I'm paired with Jen. So we walk around, blah, blah, blah; then she leads me over to a secluded part of the store and asks me to pick her up and hold her so she can perfectly look into my eyes. (She's quite a bit shorter than I am.) So I do, and she wraps her arms around my neck, and legs around my torso and kisses me. It was the most passionate kiss I've ever had, and I didn't know what to say, do, or think after that. Then she told me, "I really like you, and I want you to like me back. :)" "I already do." I said. So after that her and I just kind of did our own thing. We didn't tell Chris or Wes what we were doing, we just kind of left. We went back to her house and cuddled on the couch and fell asleep for a few hours. Her mom came home to find us sleeping and she woke Jen up asking who I was, and I could hear her say, "The best boyfriend I could ever dream of, mom." :) I'm so happy right now, she's perfect, and I can honestly say that this is the girl for me.

Congratulations man :thumbup:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Finally we got snooooow! \o/ I hope it stays. :D

Finally? It's october >_<.

Well, I got me awesome Sorel Shila winter boots, so of course I'm waiting for snow. ;p

Edit: Last two years in Norway we've had long winters starting in October, ending in about maybe March/April..

Epic. :thumbup:

As for my girlfriend, sounds like she's coming to school tomorrow, meaning that she's alright, meaning that she's probably coming to the party. Woot. :thumbsup:

#rpgformod

I'm so happy right now, she's perfect, and I can honestly say that this is the girl for me.

Nice Bows, congratulations :thumbup: Obviously this must have been a progressive thing, but sounds like it unfolded nicely today.

rosssigfinal.jpg

I'm so happy right now, she's perfect, and I can honestly say that this is the girl for me.

Nice Bows, congratulations :thumbup: Obviously this must have been a progressive thing, but sounds like it unfolded nicely today.

We both sent each other signals over the past week or two, and I guess she just decided to make the first move. :) She's coming over in a little bit. Just to hang out and see my room, it's midnight, but who cares. :P

Sometimes when I see stories like the one that Bows posted, I have this urge to rewrite the story except from the girls perspective.

"Just like every other Wednesday, I went bowling today. And as I've been telling you, there's this creepy guy in my bowling team, the guy who calls himself Bows. Well anyways, after bowling he asked me if I wanted to hang out. I didn't really want to be stuck with my brother so I told him sure...

We ended up in some Halloween store and Bows ended up dragging me away from everyone else. It was at this point that I realised that he had some suspicious intentions. I pretended to be deep in thought about which fairy costume I could wear on Halloween, hoping that he would take the hint that I thought he was weird. BUT THEN he lifted me up. I squealed in shock as he wrapped his sweaty hands around me. He stared at me with these haunting eyes, eyes that said, "I'M GOING TO RAPE YOU". He then threw himself onto me, sucking my lips like a parasite..."

Yeah. I won't carry on.

Wongtong hates Erin Simpson, Wongtong eats glass when she's bored, Wongtong takes pictures of her eyes, Wongtong cuts her forefinger whilst slicing cheese and lastly, Wongtong sniffs chemicals and gets a nosebleed.

You are a creepy little one, aren't you?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

We both sent each other signals over the past week or two, and I guess she just decided to make the first move. :) She's coming over in a little bit. Just to hang out and see my room, it's midnight, but who cares. :P

You know what that mean, soon it will be like 1am, and you guys will be getting tired. She'll want to go but is too tired to drive home or whatever, so you suggest she stays the night. She tires to resist by saying she doesn't want to be a pain, but you convince her it will be easier for both of you if she does.

Worked for me once, and she wasn't even my girlfriend :thumbup:

rosssigfinal.jpg

You know what that mean, soon it will be like 1am, and you guys will be getting tired. She'll want to go but is too tired to drive home or whatever, so you suggest she stays the night. She tires to resist by saying she doesn't want to be a pain, but you convince her it will be easier for both of you if she does.

I honestly wouldn't mind. If she does, she does. If she wants to go home, that's her choice too. :P I'm going to ask her if it's ok if I show some friends (the two or three people that are responding to me) a picture of her. She should be fine with it, so you should see her shortly.

I honestly wouldn't mind. If she does, she does. If she wants to go home, that's her choice too. :P I'm going to ask her if it's ok if I show some friends (the two or three people that are responding to me) a picture of her. She should be fine with it, so you should see her shortly.

Haha. :thumbsup:

#rpgformod